Chairman_LMAO's Lowball #2 IS OVER! THANKS FOR BIDDING, EVERYONE!

Bump! Invoices being sent out! If you pay tonight, your stuff will get sent out tomorrow. If you pay later in the day, your stuff will get sent out Tuesday, barring the possibility that I'll run out of money to ship :c

What happened to the user who kept outbidding me on the bundles? Their posts are gone! I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I know enough not to outbid myself! See posts 78, 114, and 118.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VintageTurtle']You would have had to deal with ebay & PayPal fees anyhow which would have drained you back down to nearly $40. If you ask me you did just the right thing. Also the CAG that got it is certainly appreciative. ;)

I am still shocked by the rising prices of the Tales guides on ebay. Vesperia is honestly the only one I am going to buy the guide for, simply because I liked what I saw. The collector's value doesn't hurt either![/QUOTE]

Honestly the Vesperia guide sucks a big fat asshole. It doesn't even list all the sidequests or anything.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Honestly the Vesperia guide sucks a big fat asshole. It doesn't even list all the sidequests or anything.[/QUOTE]

This is true. The only real value in it is the collectors value. There are FAQs that are more informative.

I woke up sick today, guys, so I wasn't able to get anything shipped yet. Only two people paid me last night while I was still awake, so to those two, I am very sorry! Your stuff will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

[quote name='jbroush99']What happened to the user who kept outbidding me on the bundles? Their posts are gone! I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I know enough not to outbid myself! See posts 78, 114, and 118.[/QUOTE]buffcorp seemed to delete some of his posts, which I've undeleted. That's why you appeared to be bidding against yourself.

Leaving feedback for the people who left for me. Most of the stuff is out, a few more packages will go out tomorrow.

A few people haven't paid yet! You know who you are! Unless...you don't. I'll be sending out reminders on Thursday or Friday if I've not been paid by then.

bread's done
Back