Chairman_LMAO's official dv8mad LOWBALL is OVER! TOTALS IN THE OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to PM you but your inbox is full. I sent you my address in the paypal payment. No worries on the lateness man. Real life stuff must have beckoned first.

Yes, I picked up a slim bundle on BF. It's pretty wonderful, and I'll be adding you guys to my friends list soon. Phoenix, you need to approve my friend request!

Cool, I was hoping you'd get a BF bundle since you didn't quite get the $300 you wanted out of the lowball, so I guess that makes up for it. Did you get the Best Buy, Wal-Mart, or Amazon bundle, or was there one somewhere else?

I got the GameStop bundle. Loving Little Big Planet, and I've never played God Of War, so it was a good bundle for me. I also got MGS4 for $15 (Best Buy text coupons FTW), and popped into another GS for b2g1 and got Uncharted, Valkyria Chronicles, and Devil May Cry 4. Add to that the DBZ Burst Limit that I already had, and I've got a pretty good starting library!

Good to see that you're having fun with it, then. I was kind of tempted to get one, but each of the bundles had one game I wanted and one game I didn't :lol: If there had been a bundle with, say, LBP and Demon's Souls I might not have been able to resist. As it stands, I can still be without one until Last Guardian comes out, or maybe even a little earlier if Atelier Rorona turns out great. What I really want is that white FFXIII PS3 from Japan :drool:

The Walmart bundle was my second choice, in case the GS bundle was sold out. I really wanted LBP GOTY, though. Demon's Souls would have been a better pack-in than GOW, but I'm not complaining. Still kicking myself for not picking up Dragon Age for $35, though.

People that paid before Friday, your stuff is out. People that paid after, your stuff will be out.

I want pics of this slim, and the two games for that matter. Haven't seen them in the flesh yet.

Oh, and a bunch of us friends have a social group you need to join now, but I have no idea how to send an invite.

And I got on to accept your FR today, but the PS3 made me update first so maybe tomorrow?

Pics will come probably tomorrow. Maybe tonight if I'm feeling restless.

You're a member of two groups. Which one should I join? Maybe both? HELP ME OUT.

The Awesomest Gaming Club is all of us playing through a game together, and the RPG Discussion Club is where we all go to... converse. That's the one I was talking about, but you're definitely welcome to both.

[quote name='phoenix529']And I want the matte FFVII one. You weren't interested in Wal-Mart's bundle? That was amazing![/QUOTE]

It was pretty good, but I already had a 360 copy of Batman: AA which lessened the draw a bit for me. If I had to choose one I would have chosen Best Buy, just for having LBP.

[quote name='fwbweux']It was pretty good, but I already had a 360 copy of Batman: AA which lessened the draw a bit for me. If I had to choose one I would have chosen Best Buy, just for having LBP.[/QUOTE]

I might have gone for that bundle, but my BB was doing forced bundles. If you bought a PS3, you had to get a second controller and a blu-ray remote. 360s had to be purchased with a second controller and an extra game, or a wireless receiver. I thought we left this kind of crap in 2005.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I might have gone for that bundle, but my BB was doing forced bundles. If you bought a PS3, you had to get a second controller and a blu-ray remote. 360s had to be purchased with a second controller and an extra game, or a wireless receiver. I thought we left this kind of crap in 2005.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, forced bundles used to be a console-launch-only thing. If they're invading Black Friday now I guess there's never going to be hope for getting a real console "deal" ever again. Maybe it was just your Best Buy. I have a friend that works at my closest BB that gives me the lowdown on their BF sales every year, and he didn't mention anything like that, even though he worked the floor that morning. Was even talking about how he would have gone for the deal himself had he not just bought a Slim. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back