Chasing Amy/Jay and Silent Bob/Clerks [3 Discs] Blu-ray $4.99 at Best Buy

its 19.99 now :whistle2:( kevin smith is coming to buffalo too and also why no clerks 2

[quote name='starmask2k3']its 19.99 now :whistle2:( kevin smith is coming to buffalo too and also why no clerks 2[/QUOTE]

Clerks 2 is released under Weinstein Products not Miramax.

[quote name='vivafriend5']I think mine is in the prep stage again.[/QUOTE]Same here, though yesterday, it was still in backordered status.

smithlyndon.jpg

Mine finally showed up today along with Barry Lyndon which I ordered at the same time.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Mine finally showed up today along with Barry Lyndon which I ordered at the same time.[/QUOTE]So, is it a combo pack with the three discs?

Looks like it from the picture.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Been at the preparing order stage for awhile now. Ordered the 24th. :/[/QUOTE]

I also ordered mine on the 24th and it has been in the preparing stage for well over a week now. While I have no rush to get these BDs, it would be nice to actually receive it.

Got mine and of course the plastic is broke that holds the extra blurays in place in the case. I have the worse luck in stuff being ordered from best buy having the case broke in some way.

Just got this in my e-mail:
We're sorry, the backordered item below remains out of stock and your order has been canceled.
I really hate it when companies offer a product at a great price and then cancel the order after you patiently wait for it to ship. It is also extremely annoying when they start selling the same product for 4x the price but don't ship your order.

[quote name='shrike4242']Out of curiosity, when did you order it?[/QUOTE]

Order status shows 10/24. I ordered right before I posted and it seems you were the next post after me on 10/24.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Got mine and of course the plastic is broke that holds the extra blurays in place in the case. I have the worse luck in stuff being ordered from best buy having the case broke in some way.[/QUOTE]

Had that happen when I bought Firefly on Blu-ray too, but that was in-store.

[quote name='DNukem170']Had that happen when I bought Firefly on Blu-ray too, but that was in-store.[/QUOTE]

The last few things I ordered from best buy beside boxed sets have been broke. The only reason I don't do anything about it is all of them were like 6 dollars or under and not worth my time to deal with. At least the whole case is destroyed like most of them I get are. I usually unwrap their blurays or games to have a bunch of pieces of plastic to immediately fall out.

I ordered mine at around 11 am on the 24th.

It's back in stock, though at $19.99. :whistle2:s

I called in and explained my displeasure to them, to which they explained that backorders now auto-cancel after two weeks. Not sure if I believe that or not, though as it stands, it seemed very suspicious that the item comes back in stock less than two days after all the likely backorders are canceled for it.

Had this rep make a new order under the old $4.99 price and it's supposedly in process. I suggest other people do the same and try to get them to honor it at the $4.99 price.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's back in stock, though at $19.99. :whistle2:s

I called in and explained my displeasure to them, to which they explained that backorders now auto-cancel after two weeks. Not sure if I believe that or not, though as it stands, it seemed very suspicious that the item comes back in stock less than two days after all the likely backorders are canceled for it.

Had this rep make a new order under the old $4.99 price and it's supposedly in process. I suggest other people do the same and try to get them to honor it at the $4.99 price.[/QUOTE]

I just did the same thing and while it took about 20 minutes with the rep - after a 10+ minute time spent on hold - I did get a new order at the $4.99 price. It will depend whether you want this set bad enough to spend 30+ minutes for a 'maybe' but it was worth it for me.

Now to see if the re-order actually comes ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Mine shipped out this morning, so I'm good.

Hopefully others who go through the same process will get their copy like I should.[/QUOTE]

Mine also shipped and I also hope others push to get their copies. My recommendation is not to say "I know others are getting the price dropped" but instead explain that you ordered at one price, then it was cancelled only to have the price jump 4x and you would appreciate help getting it for the original price.

Good luck!

I called and got a copy for $5 after my other 2 orders got cancelled. Longest dead air on a CS call I've ever had. Lady got lost in thought for over 3 minutes...

bread's done
Back