Cheap 3 year subscription to xbox magazine and free EGM

NetMagzines.com has Select 5 magazine subscriptions from over 160 titles for only $30 - 20% off Code: THANKYOU441 = $24.

$5 off any order Code: FIVEOFF
$25 off $100+ Code: DC115
20% off Code: THANKYOU441
Some coupons only work on select titles
Deals:
Car and Driver 1yr $11.97 - 70% off Code: DCMPS70P = $3.59

ESPN Magazine 52 issues $29.94 - 65% off Code: DCMPS60P = $11.98

Maxim 3yr 36 issues $31 - $25 off code: DCMPS25D = $6

Official XBOX Magazine (no disc) 3 years - 36 issues = $44.85 - 20% off = $35.88,

I already signed up for a years subscription to EB from the "America's VideoGame Expo (VGXPO) free EGM subscription giveaway" thread. Will this one just add another year? (Although I'm not even sure I got the subscription from the last thread because I got no confirmation at all from it.)

[quote name='hulk409']I'd use a junk email.[/QUOTE]

how bout names? do you use your real one or a fake?

just wondering what everyone here does.

[quote name='Link127']how bout names? do you use your real one or a fake?

just wondering what everyone here does.[/quote]

Why would you use a fake name? nobody can use that to hurt you. Just use your real name.

[quote name='Link127']how bout names? do you use your real one or a fake?

just wondering what everyone here does.[/QUOTE]

What would be the point of using a "fake" name?

[quote name='d00k']I already signed up for a years subscription to EB from the "America's VideoGame Expo (VGXPO) free EGM subscription giveaway" thread. Will this one just add another year? (Although I'm not even sure I got the subscription from the last thread because I got no confirmation at all from it.)
[/QUOTE]

Yes it will stack for another year as long as your name and address match the current subscription.

[quote name='toldawg128']Why would you use a fake name? nobody can use that to hurt you. Just use your real name.[/QUOTE]

it was just a question.

i asked b/c i have read that many people do it.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Yes it will stack for another year as long as your name and address match the current subscription.[/quote]

Sweeeeet

Does anybody else know whats up with the "America's VideoGame Expo (VGXPO) free EGM subscription giveaway"? After I gave my address I never got a confirmation. It just lead me back to the site. Does anybody know why?

[quote name='d00k']I already signed up for a years subscription to EB from the "America's VideoGame Expo (VGXPO) free EGM subscription giveaway" thread. Will this one just add another year? (Although I'm not even sure I got the subscription from the last thread because I got no confirmation at all from it.)
[/quote]

Ditto in both case no confirmation.

Confirmation email for the PSM one though :D.

[quote name='moojuice']How do I know how many issues of EGM I have left?[/QUOTE]

Here you go:
http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/index.html

Simply select the mag you are inquiring about, enter some info, and it will tell you exactly how many issues you have left.

I went from 5 to 29 by using a few of these FREE sub links, plus i have done more recently. I cant wait to see what it goes up to! :D

[quote name='Link127']Here you go:
http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/index.html

Simply select the mag you are inquiring about, enter some info, and it will tell you exactly how many issues you have left.

I went from 5 to 29 by using a few of these FREE sub links, plus i have done more recently. I cant wait to see what it goes up to! :D[/quote]
Awsome, thanks link.

Edit: o_O I have 53 issues left

[quote name='moojuice']Awsome, thanks link.

Edit: o_O I have 53 issues left[/quote]

if egm goes bankrupt, do we get money back for the free issues that's left that we arent going to receive?

[quote name='Americanpierg']if egm goes bankrupt, do we get money back for the free issues that's left that we arent going to receive?[/QUOTE]

Most likely, because the websites that we signed up these free offers from paid EGM (or its publisher company) by cash. And these websites got the cash by selling our email, delivery address, and our job occupation info to advertisers.

[quote name='toldawg128']Why would you use a fake name? nobody can use that to hurt you. Just use your real name.[/quote]

because i get a kick out of magazines showing up for "Slappy McChester" or "Dr. Harry of Awesome Industries" at my house.

[quote name='Americanpierg']if egm goes bankrupt, do we get money back for the free issues that's left that we arent going to receive?[/QUOTE]

Magazines usually transfer your subscription to some other magazine from the same publisher that is still running.

[quote name='ureadyforacold1']Buying magazine subscriptions off ebay seems a little iffy to me. But at 6 dollars for 36 issues of maxim, I'd get it even if I were to never open it. Heck my pack of printer paper cost more than that.[/quote]

I have three ongoing magazine subscriptions that I got through eBay for about 50-66% less than if I had used the subscription cards that came in the magazines. It does take a bit longer for the first issue to arrive (in some cases, an additional 4-6 weeks of processing time), but I've never had any problems going through eBay. I find sellers with strong feedback ratings (99%+) and compare prices.

I was wondering before I attempt this, do they send you junk mail? Im not talking about email wise cause Ill Just use one of my many fake emails. But Im talking about the mail that goes into that little box that sits outside kind of mail. And if they do, how much is sent? Cause I would hate to get a crap load of junk for nothing.

[quote name='Sniper33']I was wondering before I attempt this, do they send you junk mail? Im not talking about email wise cause Ill Just use one of my many fake emails. But Im talking about the mail that goes into that little box that sits outside kind of mail. And if they do, how much is sent? Cause I would hate to get a crap load of junk for nothing.[/quote]

haha egm august just arrived today...but yea ive never gotten any junk mail from the free subscriptions i have...cant say the same for these damn credit card ones

[quote name='Sniper33']I was wondering before I attempt this, do they send you junk mail? Im not talking about email wise cause Ill Just use one of my many fake emails. But Im talking about the mail that goes into that little box that sits outside kind of mail. And if they do, how much is sent? Cause I would hate to get a crap load of junk for nothing.[/QUOTE]

You probably won't be able to tell which junk mail you get is related to your free EGMs. And no you dont get overloaded with junk mail. I have like 7 or 8 different free magazines that I signed up, and my junk mail is pretty low, mostly just credit card companies and those mail order magazines that sell weird stuff.

just signed up the free EGM one. does this really work? coz im thinking of whether to pick up next month's issue or just wait and see till this free one comes up...

It works, for the most part. I signed up at 3 different sites and I got 2 year extension from EGM (my subscription now ends at 2009). So one of the sites didn't sign me up to EGM for one more year, but I don't know which site. As for when they're deliver your first issue is random. I see some people get it within a couple of weeks, some maybe over a month.

sub.jpg

that's probably only funny to me.

[quote name='Shmitty']
sub.jpg

that's probably only funny to me.[/quote]

It's not only you.I lurve getting mail with fake names I create.

I'm getting 99 more issues of EGM...That's 8+ years...hell I'll be 48 when this subscription runs out...YIKES!!!!! Nothing like overextended, free videogame magazine subscriptions to show one's mortality.

[quote name='newtype06']so.. has anybody received their free mags yet or is it too early?[/quote]

I just got two issues of EGM. Though I'm not sure if they are from a previous free sign-up or no.

[quote name='Purkeynator']isn't there a way to add the demo disc to xbox magazine subs?[/quote]

Yes, just call them up and tell them that you want to add the disc. The charge is 1.00 per issue.
The 800 # is somewhere in the mag.

Whenever I try to get PSM over on mercury magazines it doesn't work. When i get to the part where it shows a picture of the magazine and where a checkmark should be, it's unchecked and im not able to do anything to change it. Do i need to lie about my profession? If so, what do i say?

[quote name='Shmitty']
sub.jpg

that's probably only funny to me.[/QUOTE]

Hehe... I subscribed to Playboy at my college apartment under the name "Dick Surislong".

Whenever I try to get PSM over on mercury magazines it doesn't work. When i get to the part where it shows a picture of the magazine and where a checkmark should be, it's unchecked and im not able to do anything to change it. Do i need to lie about my profession? If so, what do i say?

I lied about my profession. Just put something game or entertainment related and you should be fine.

Do you remember exactly what you said your profession was to get PSM? I've tried a few things and I'm still having no luck.

i got two issues about a week ago and signed up for this on july 24, if that helps you figure about how long it takes.

hmm i believe i signed up on the same time as you did. is there anyway to check that one?

edit: were you a new subscriber btw who just signed up?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Same Just About. I love GameInformer the mostestestest. EGM is a close second though. I have a gamepro sub but I really don't like that mag at all but hey it's something to read. :)[/QUOTE]
I agree, Game Informer is the Best! Play Magazine is another good mag.

Just for the record I got my EGM the other day, actually two, they sent the previous issue along with it. So this does work for those who are skeptical.

I signed up the first day this thread was posted, so July 10th, I just got another issue today, I guess the newest issue (Sept 06). It has Mass Effect on the cover. So, three issues delievered this week.

[quote name='ncllb33']Just for the record I got my EGM the other day, actually two, they sent the previous issue along with it. So this does work for those who are skeptical.[/quote] Same here :D. Two issues together :cool:.

Signed up about mid July.

[quote name='newtype06']hmm i believe i signed up on the same time as you did. is there anyway to check that one?

edit: were you a new subscriber btw who just signed up?[/quote]

yeah, i was a new subscriber.

btw, i just added an 'ave' and 'apt' on my address when i was editting it at zdmcirc.com/service/index.html

will this delay it or what?

oh and as of this time, i still have only received the july issue... :(

Ziff Davis must hate me. I got a free subscription to work years ago and then nothing worked after that. So I gave up. Figured I'd try again after the NewEgg.com subscription page was posted. That 1 year subscription (Which was about 4-6 weeks ago) initially listed as having 9 issues remaining. I'm now down to 8 issues remaining and still haven't received my 1st. This ignores the links that were posted in here and which should have extended my subscription to a couple years. Those flat out have done nothing to my account. And this rant aside, I think I'm gonna quit permanently on these "deals." They're selling my info, and I'm not getting my reward:(

bread's done
Back