Cheap 3 year subscription to xbox magazine and free EGM

NetMagzines.com has Select 5 magazine subscriptions from over 160 titles for only $30 - 20% off Code: THANKYOU441 = $24.

$5 off any order Code: FIVEOFF
$25 off $100+ Code: DC115
20% off Code: THANKYOU441
Some coupons only work on select titles
Deals:
Car and Driver 1yr $11.97 - 70% off Code: DCMPS70P = $3.59

ESPN Magazine 52 issues $29.94 - 65% off Code: DCMPS60P = $11.98

Maxim 3yr 36 issues $31 - $25 off code: DCMPS25D = $6

Official XBOX Magazine (no disc) 3 years - 36 issues = $44.85 - 20% off = $35.88,

has anyone ever gotten a bill for one of these subs? I signed up for a free EGM from a different link and I got a bill in the mail saying that if I wanted EGM I had to send them the regular fee. If this one is different I'll go through the process to get it.

[quote name='newtype06']its tuesday and i still haven't received the latest issue... am i the only one who's unlucky here or what?[/QUOTE]
I just got mine yesterday, yours will/should come this week sometime.

my opm started coming in. i could never get the page to work telling me if i had any coming or not, so i gave up hope on seeing one of those. demo for lego star wars 2 was on the demo disc. WOOT!

yea my opm just arrived too a while ago (lego star wars 2 demo)... but still no EGM :(

about opm, is there a chance they will ship the previous issue (the FFXII cover one)?

I have a question, I have 6 mags left. How can I make my EGM subscription longer for free? I noticed some of you said you have like 50 issues left. I want that too. lol.

And is the PSM free subscription for a whole year or is it just for 1 mag? (someone posted the link)

called ZD, they told me i subscribed july 24 and it takes 4-6 weeks for the first ish to be delivered- but im wondering, how come some of you guys already have the current (sept) issue?

[quote name='newtype06']called ZD, they told me i subscribed july 24 and it takes 4-6 weeks for the first ish to be delivered- but im wondering, how come some of you guys already have the current (sept) issue?[/quote]
Actually I don't. I got only the July issue.

I just got also my first issue of GCW :D. So I'm all set :) .
I don't really care for Nintendo magazines. I guess EGM will have to cover that part ;) .

[quote name='SniperREX']Actually I don't. I got only the July issue.

I just got also my first issue of GCW :D. So I'm all set :) .
I don't really care for Nintendo magazines. I guess EGM will have to cover that part ;) .[/quote]

Hah, me too, July issue. We're two months behind eh?

[quote name='PigeonSt']Hah, me too, July issue. We're two months behind eh?[/quote]

My bad. I misread the label. I got the September (Mass Effect on the cover) issue about a week ago.

[quote name='SniperREX']My bad. I misread the label. I got the September (Mass Effect on the cover) issue about a week ago.[/QUOTE]

Lol... "September" doesn't look anything like "July". :lol:

[quote name='whitereflection']Lol... "September" doesn't look anything like "July". :lol:[/quote]

You're right :D. I read June on printed label. I guess that's when I subscribed. I think I did it on June 26th.

I just signed up for the free EGM. Just to clarrify, with the second link, they wont start charging you, once the subscription runs out, right?

Got the EGM one, and I'm trying for the PSM one, but when I get to the second page, it shows me the magazine and offers to let me choose up to 3 more. There's what looks like a check box next to the PSM picture, but I can't check it and clicking continue gives me a dialogue box that lets me know I have to choose at least 1 magazine before continuing. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

By the way, thanks for finding these links!

finally i got the EGM September issue... but weird coz they shipped me 2 copies of it. i heard the October one has started to ship in- anyone here has that already?

[quote name='newtype06']finally i got the EGM September issue... but weird coz they shipped me 2 copies of it. i heard the October one has started to ship in- anyone here has that already?[/quote]

The only Oct issue I got is XBM. Anyway it's weird to read something that's supposed to be for October in August :roll:.

well it seems OPM's Oct issue too is out thru mail... here's hoping we all get it asap. speaking of which, are there any free OPM subscriptions left?

so... anyone here got their Oct issues of EGM and OPM yet? i noticed in my status page at zdm that my remaining issues went from 32 to 31... does this mean the new ish is on the way or something?

[quote name='newtype06']err... anyone out there??[/quote]

I received an EGM and OPM just before the holiday and haven't read them yet. I would check which issues they are, but I can't seem to find them. We were doing some cleaning and I think my wife may have already put them in the magazine rack in the basement and I don't feel like digging through it at the moment. (Amusing side note: In my basement, I have one of those huge magazine racks they have at 7-Elevens that stands about five feet tall and four feet wide for all the Auto Tradermags and whatnot. One day a few years ago, late at night, the wife came up to the door and said "Help me get this magazine rack in quick!" I asked her if I wanted to know where it came from and she replied, "No, you don't." To this day, I don't know where or how she got it, but it has been very helpful in the rec room I am building downstairs.)

Anyway, I have been having a problem with my EGM and OPM: I'm midway through my subs and for two months, never receved an issue. I had to email them twice and they credited my account both times, but it was getting annoying. Then to get both issues at the end of Aug/ beginning of Sept, I suspect they were only last month's issues. I wonder if it has to do with the troubles I have heard Ziff Davis has been having lately...

I'm starting to expect the subs to become like Game Informer, where I won't see an issue for months, and then suddenly get two or three different issues the same day.

[quote name='newtype06']so... anyone here got their Oct issues of EGM and OPM yet? i noticed in my status page at zdm that my remaining issues went from 32 to 31... does this mean the new ish is on the way or something?[/quote]

Usually that means they're shipping a issue.

As for the October ish, just got my OPM issue friday. Weird that I haven't got my EGM yet, since I usually get it before it hits news stands and stores will have it on September 12th.

bread's done
Back