Cheap Ass Gamer E3 2010 Party - Wednesday Night at the Golden Gopher

[quote name='batman1939']I guess I'll be hungover for the last day of e3.[/QUOTE]
I thought E3 was only Monday-Wednesday?

[quote name='Buuhan1']I thought E3 was only Monday-Wednesday?[/QUOTE]

There are events Sunday through Thursday. The show proper is Tuesday through Thursday.

wow, open bar..
cheapy must really smile daily when he loads up amazon affiliate program and looks at his daily $$

I wish I could go, but I'm on the east coast. But I have to say, I'm very impressed Cheapy!

To everyone going, please don't make Mr D file bankruptcy after this. I'd like CAG to exist a while longer!

MjC

There is one thing that is a sticky point for me, where can we park? I know on the streets there are certain hours you can't park. Is there a cheap parking place?

hopefully downtown LA won't be in shambles due to a lakers nba championship victory/lose.

but I'll be there with bells on (actually...no bells.)

As much as I would love to go to E3, this will be the next best thing! Thanks Cheapy D! Maybe I can take a picture with you. ;)

I'd just like to express my displeasure that this is occurring exactly 2 months before my 21st. :p

Hope everyone has fun!

Wish you'd announced this before I booked my flights!

Cheapy - any chance you'll show up a little earlier, like 8 pm? I'll buy YOU some drinks from the non-existent CAG-saved-me-all-this-coin slush fund...

Ain't no party like a Cheap Ass Gamer party. Wish I could be there.

OHhhh sooo gonna be there Cheapy.., this E3 is gonna rock. I'll be there with my guys and gals from www.theflowshow.com to cover E3 and my cousins coming too. so im rsvping for about 8 of us.., I doubt they'll all have time to RSVP so i figured I'd do it all at once. Gotta finish laundry and pack and then go round up all them hoodlums.., see you in LOS ANGELES~!

Last edited by a moderator:
you lucky bastards. I would LOVE to be there. Make Cheapy regret being so nice to his followers, DRINK IT UP!! Top Shelf Lick-a CHEAPY!!

I was thinking to go until I saw 250+ RSVP on Facebook. Does anybody know how big the bar is? Isn't it gonna be too crowded with that many people?

FLOL the Golden Gopher, are you guys shitting me? Now I'm cheap but fuck me. Then again it is free booze, so I'll try to roll on in...hopefully with a Lakers win in game 6 on Tuesday...

[quote name='chiat']I was thinking to go until I saw 250+ RSVP on Facebook. Does anybody know how big the bar is? Isn't it gonna be too crowded with that many people?[/QUOTE]

A Facebook RSVP isn't exactly an ironclad commitment for people in general. And gamers? Are you kidding me?

[quote name='nikkai']I live in the Bay and I'm tempted to drive down! ( no no no no no)[/QUOTE]

Or swim down? Let's see, Chicago, that's about halfway between San Francisco and Oakland, right?

[quote name='karkyco']FLOL the Golden Gopher, are you guys shitting me? Now I'm cheap but fuck me. Then again it is free booze, so I'll try to roll on in...hopefully with a Lakers win in game 6 on Tuesday...[/QUOTE]

I hope you cried yourself to sleep. F the lakers.

bread's done
Back