Cheap Ass Gamer Smackdown League Thread

venom

CAGiversary!
Here is how its going to go down guys

Posted is a List of WWE Superstars and Divas. You will pick your Superstar, your Diva , and with that post your xbox live gamertag, your twitter, and CAG handle and first come first serve gets the superstar chosen. We need you to post your information in a formulatic way so it is easily added to the Main Post. At a later date we will get aims and msn names. This Thread WILL be used ONLY for Signups, Contact Information and Rules. A New Thread is being Posted Later Today 10/26.

Ie.)
Superstar Chosen: Triple H
Diva Chosen: Kelly Kelly
CAG Handle: SdvsRawFan2010
Gamer Tag : HHHRULES4EVER

October 24th, 2010
Unannounced Divas, Superstars and Legends.

As far as DLC is confirmed when it is released a signups date will be announced.

Switching Superstars if you plan to switch a superstars after Nov 1st, 2010 you will miss WWE Survivor Series.

The Cheap Ass Gamer Universe will start on November 2nd, 2010 with a opening Raw Show kicking off where we will all find out how the WWE Championship, Intercontinental Championship, Divas Championship and Tag Team Championships will be decided.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is how its going to go down

Posted is a List of WWE Superstars and Divas. You will pick your Superstar, your Diva , and with that post your xbox live gamertag, your AIM, MSN, and CAG handle and first come first serve gets the superstar chosen. We need you to post your information in a formulatic way so it is easily added to the Main Post.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7760026#post7760026 - Official Match Card/Role Play Thread for Monday Night Raw & All Other Shows/PPVs!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES

1.) Do NOT Spam the Same Moves Over and Over.
2.) There will be a Three Strike Rule which means If you Fail to Complete 3 Matches, You will be ejected.
3.) Allow Your Opponent to Get off the Mat and Have a Fair Shot at Fighting.
4.) Deadline for All Matches will be 4 to 5 Days at MAX
5.) Roleplay is NOT Required but it IS encouraged

Untitled1.jpg

The Roster

landing_headshot.png

The Rock
CAG Handle: Venom
Gamer Tag : AntiVenom360

landing_headshot.png

The Miz
CAG Handle: The Dreamer
Gamer Tag: Th3 Dreamer

landing_headshot.png

Shawn Michaels
CAG Handle: beltresea38
Gamer Tag: Mariners4Life

landing_headshot.png

CM Punk
CAG Handle: Captain Bumout
Gamer Tag: CaptainxBumout

landing_headshot.png

Goldust
CAG handle thetoxicone
Gamer Tag: mst3k ak

landing_headshot.png

Edge
CAG Handle: Matt Young
Gamer Tag : X Matt Young X

landing_headshot.png

Sheamus
CAG Handle: Sigma
Gamer Tag: Lord Hypnos

landing_headshot.png

Rob Van Dam
CAG Handle: OnyxPrimal
Gamer Tag: Dark Jedi 911

landing_headshot.png

Bret Hart
CAG Handle: Scorch
Gamertag: ScorchX
landing_headshot.png

Kane
CAG Handle: DeskLaser
XBL Gamertag: DeskLaser

landing_headshot.png

The Undertaker
CAG Handle: Heartless79
Gamer Tag : XC Heartless79

landing_headshot.png

Christian
CAG Handle: starmask2k3
Gamer Tag: VampireHunter R

landing_headshot.png

Evan Bourne
CAG Handle: Ultimate Matt X
Gamer Tag : Ultimate Matt X

landing_headshot.png

Kofi Kingston
CAG Handle: Rockster~El
Gamer Tag: RocksterL

landing_headshot.png

Chris Jericho
CAG Handle: pitfallharry219
Gamer Tag : pitfallharry219

Divas
landing_headshot.png

Mickie James - Venom

landing_headshot.png

Maryse - Dreamer

landing_headshot.png

Michelle McCool - Captain Bumout

landing_headshot.png

Melina - thetoxicone

landing_headshot.png

Beth Phoenix - Matt Young

landing_headshot.png

Gail Kim - Sigma

landing_headshot.png

Natayla - OnyxPrimal

landing_headshot.png

Eve Torres - DeskLaser

landing_headshot.png

Kelly Kelly - Heartless79

landing_headshot.png

Nikki Bella - Starmask2k3

landing_headshot.png

Layla - Rockster~El

landing_headshot.png

Alicia Fox - Scorch

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I was going to do this. Rob, you would take my most played character... and then 2 other people took 2 of my top 5 in Punk and Miz. There's no more Kennedy. Guess I'll go with Orton. And why are you bringing Itkin here? :p Hi Dreamer.

Randy Orton
Diva Chosen: Beth Phoenix
CAG Handle: Matt Young
Gamer Tag : X Matt Young X

Lmao Sorry Matt, I'm not sure if Itkin is even going to sign up for the forums. We'll see lol. You ready for the Draft?

Damn I guess I'll play, but all of my picks for superstar have been picked!!!!!

Sheamus
Diva: Gail Kim
XBL Gamertag: Lord Hypnos

[quote name='Sigma']Damn I guess I'll play, but all of my picks for superstar have been picked!!!!!

Sheamus
Diva: Gail Kim
XBL Gamertag: Lord Hypnos[/QUOTE]

I can put you on Reserve for one if someone drops if you like.

alot of main stream wrestlers still up for grabs.

Triple H, John Cena, Jericho, Rey Mysterio, and many more. Sign up so you can get the superstar you desire, remember Fed starts a week after game is released

Rob Van Dam
Diva: Natalya
CAG: OnyxPrimal
XBL Gamertag: Dark Jedi 911

I'll give it a try, but let's hope the online is a vast improvement.

edit: Can I scream "Rob Van Dam.....The whole F'n show..." Over and over into my mic during my entrance? :)

[quote name='The Dreamer']alot of main stream wrestlers still up for grabs.
[/QUOTE]

Why be a mainstream wrestler when there are oddballs available? I can't be the only one that likes random comic relief characters...we still need a Santino!

anyone else? Game comes out tuesday and it shall be a blast. Were going to kick it off great, and give people time to settle down into it.

Nobody has chosen The Undertaker or Kane, in addition to guys Dreamer mentioned like Cena, Jericho, and Mysterio. Come on, people!""I hope this works. I've never been in an online wrestling game league that worked. All I have is the memories of keeping title histories and results in a 5 subject notebook while playing WCW/nWo Revenge with friends.

Switching my choice to Bret Hart.

Also, for those that get it at midnight, don't expect to play right away..

FYI, the server maintenance will be for two hours starting at 12 AM PST.

So that means servers are shut off at 3am est, 2am cst and 1am mst for two hours.

I am willing to give this a shot. I tried to play in the Madden league, but EA's servers pretty much killed that for me. I have always been partial to Kane's character, so I will pick him. Brings back memories of playing Kane online back in the beta test for the first online PS2 SvR game, lol. As for a diva, I don't think Eve Torres has been taken, so I will pick her. To recap:

Kane
Diva: Eve Torres
CAG Handle: DeskLaser
XBL Gamertag: DeskLaser

male superstar
Christian

diva
Nikki Bella

gamertag
VampireHunter R

CAG Tag
starmask2k3

Thanks DeskLaser, Anyone know who I should ask about stickying a Thread with Cards/Results/Champions?

Ah Damn well then I'll just have to make a new page or just sorta merge everything in here and we'll have to keep bumping it every once in a while lol.

Thanks Scorch! I appreciate it! Just a little note to everyone, we're going to be making a thread tonight that will feature Monday Night Raw's First Card, Also it will be the primary place for Role Play and everything else. This is going to stay strictly signups and Rules.

We have bria bella and alicia foxx left.

and soon as venom logs on we will get you added onto the roster, page. Expect the first card to be announced sometime today.

[quote name='Rockster~El']I'm officially in.[/QUOTE]

Hey! It's like fucking GamingRing Nexus with everyone showing up here, LOL

So... I was switched from Orton to Edge? Interesting.

[quote name='Matt Young']Hey! It's like fucking GamingRing Nexus with everyone showing up here, LOL

So... I was switched from Orton to Edge? Interesting.[/QUOTE]

Yes Matt, I've changed you to Edge. I figured based on your comment you'd prefer him over orton, once I saw the Rock was in I had to change. But if you do want Orton I'll gladly switch you again.

Poor Alicia Fox. Nobody in the wrestling thread or this one can spell her name properly. :( I must console her.

EDIT: Also, Maryse's name is misspelled in the OP and Dreamer's post. :p

so there is still more people up for grabs, and now that the game is out you can all see who you might want to be. First card is up but can always be edited for new sign ups.

Yeah Pitfall, Any idea who you want? Either Edge or Orton will be open tomorrow, just so you know.

Yeah, I just wanted to try both out since I picked Orton and you switched me to Edge. I like both, but I want to see who better fits my play style. Not that anyone else has asked about either guy.

[quote name='venom']Yeah Pitfall, Any idea who you want? Either Edge or Orton will be open tomorrow, just so you know.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking either Triple H or maybe whoever Matt doesn't pick. I'll have to look over the roster today.

Alright, Just lemme know and I'll put you down. I put a link to the SD vs Raw Website with the Roster on Page 1 or 2 I believe, they've got like 70 something superstars.

I just got my copy of the game today, but I have a quick question. Is editing signature/finishing moves, to more accurately match the wrestlers, ok? For example, if I wanted to give Kane a choke slam or a running boot for a signature instead of the dropkick he has now, that I have never seen him do.

Hopefully, the attribute editing using the DLC tool doesn't carry over. That wouldn't be fair. Anyway, since it wasn't changed in the OP, I figured I should let everyone know that I'm using Randy Orton, the guy I chose to begin with.

bread's done
Back