Cheap Ass Gamer worth over $300k

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAG's definitely worth much more than that. That website only seems to account for ad revenue. Cheapy makes a lot of money from affiliations -- for example, every time you click an amazon.com link from here on the forum and make a purchase, Cheapy gets a percentage of the price. With tens of thousands of users who no doubt make tens of thousands of purchases, this website has much more value than just ad revenue...

Interesting, cheapy's rich.

But even more interesting look at its Traffic graph.

my.php

It has dropped 50% from april. Maybe due to gta4 and mgs4?

[quote name='supraazn']Interesting, cheapy's rich.

But even more interesting look at its Traffic graph.

my.php

It has dropped 50% from april. Maybe due to gta4 and mgs4?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I saw that, but the scale is strange. i'm not sure that indicates a 50% drop.

You can't trust sites like that...In this case, their page view estimation is not even close, and they wouldn't have any idea what my ad revenue is.

[quote name='CheapyD']They wouldn't have any idea what my ad revenue is.[/QUOTE]
So, what is it? Should I put on my nicest turtleneck and start sucking up to you?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']So, what is it? Should I put on my nicest turtleneck and start sucking up to you?[/quote]

Don't bother. Us mods don't even get birthday presents/greetings from him. Greedy summummabitch. :lol: ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']But you get Xmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/whatever presents![/quote]

Good point. ;) But still, a simple happy birthday would from my fellow mods would have been nice. :cry:

Of course I kid, I'm just bored. ;)

Yeah Cheap D has so much bread he could go out and make his own site for games where people could go and post about games and stuff like that. He could call it.....o wait...

lol. Yeah, Cheapy is loaded. Maybe it's from being so cheap. But yes, this guy is loaded. I first noticed when he took out many key japanese politicians to dinner all the time.

[quote name='CheapyD']You can't trust sites like that...In this case, their page view estimation is not even close, and they wouldn't have any idea what my ad revenue is.[/QUOTE]

I believe you, I didn't trust their site, but it kind of a fun game. There is one critical thing I left out about those numbers:
Estimated Data
Net Worth : $318718
Daily Pageview : 144717
Daily Ads Revenue : $436.6

by their same estimates, Kotaku's Net Worth : $2.34 Million. HA! I should suggest that to them see if they run with it. Too bad Wombat's rumor contest is over already. ;)
CheapyD, expect questions about this on Thursday.

EDIT: Oh, and Happy (Belated?) B-day Sp00ge.

It's an interesting estimate, but it has to be off.

This site has to be worth more, I am curious to know how much Cheapy makes off advertising although he doesn't like disclosing that information to the general populous of the site (which is understandable I guess.)

CAG's worth cannot be measured by dollars. What is love worth? What is friendship worth? This site has brought so many people together for the sole purpose of... guwahhh!!!

Sorry, I just threw up on my own shoes :drool:

Yeah, this site hase to be worth a mill, easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back