Cheap & COOL! PSP Accesories @ AxShop.com

jchasse

CAGiversary!
Its been a week since i ordered AND got charged and no response from them at all. Most places dont charge you until they ship, they took my paypal right away and then didnt bother to respond. I put in a cancel notice, id rather just buy it in store instead of waiting weeks before it ships and then a week to get it.

Ill never buy from them again.

I got the PSP case, and by no response i mean, they gave me an e-mail saying thanks for buying and thats it. No notice on why its taken so long to ship, no nothing.

Well I noticed their seems to be problems with people ordering the case or the stand. Did they happen to give you a tracking number for it? I ordered the 2-in-1 cable, and some screen protectors a couple of days ago. But for some reason, they only gave me a tracking number for the cable, and it doesn't even work. Good luck with getting your money back.

[quote name='Weedy649']I got the PSP case, and by no response i mean, they gave me an e-mail saying thanks for buying and thats it. No notice on why its taken so long to ship, no nothing.[/QUOTE]

same deal with my case but I git a response when I sent an email. read post #44 above for the response.

I'm still waiting on mine. I ordered on Sept 19, still hasn't been shipped. They need to update their website, it says the item ships in 2-3 days. F'n liars.

I ordered all my stuff on September 16th and have only received the Screen Protectors. What the fuck is taking them so damn long....They are REAL QUICK to charge your ass, but to ship it EXTRA SLLOWWWW...also my definition of ground shipping is either UPS, FED EX, or DHL...I received my protectors by snail mail...total bs on that claim...I'm also starting to doubt ever receiving my case and quick charger....

[quote name='cruzincontrol']I ordered all my stuff on September 16th and have only received the Screen Protectors. What the fuck is taking them so damn long....They are REAL QUICK to charge your ass, but to ship it EXTRA SLLOWWWW...also my definition of ground shipping is either UPS, FED EX, or DHL...I received my protectors by snail mail...total bs on that claim...I'm also starting to doubt ever receiving my case and quick charger....[/QUOTE]

It's kinda early to start doubting getting items, but I have to admit that my case is taking a LONG time to come. I'm getting kinda pissy.

I'm still waiting for the stand.... I ordered the usb cable and the stand.

I recieved the USB cable like 4 days after. They did give me a confirmation email for both items and gave me the order # so I can track it at their site.... The stand is still "Your order was sent to the warehouse".

Also, the USB cable is weird. I have a laptop and I use a USB 2.0 external enclosure with a Hard drive in it. When both device (the hd enclosure and the psp using the purchased usb cable) are connected to my laptop... My external hard drive would crap out. It wouldn't read or write and windows reports write delay or something and my data might be loss or something... The HD is running of its own independent power system, not off the USB is that's what u might think the problem is. Any one else also use the USB cable with an external USB storage device.(both connected to the same hub)?

I already have an existing USB cable for the PSP with no power capability like this USB cable, but it doesn't crap out my external hard drive when both are plugged.

you know what else sucks is the fact that I bought the fullsize screen protectors which according to the site states it includes 2 covers but only had 1 in the package. of course we kinda messed up that one trying to get on properly so I spent the money on that for nothing.

My cable came in less than a week after I ordered it and works fine. I'm waiting to see how this case thing works out for you guys before I order a case or screen protectors though.

I didn't receive any new emails.... but my stand has been shipped. =_=

For my USB cable, the company sent me a confirmation email (one w/ the order status tracking 4 digit), and then ANOTHER email saying that the usb cable has been shipped.

As for the stand, I received the confirmation email at the same time as my USB cable one.(ordered same time) But now, I didn't get a shipping confirmed email for the stand. I used the link and order status tracking 4 digit thingie to see that my item has been shipped.

Bottom line, don't expect email. Go check on it using the 4 digit code they give u in the earlier emails. :)

My stand and case shipped!

Tracked online w/ my emailaddy and my four digit order numbers. I did *not* get an email.

Shipped on 9/30/05 through USPS.... Approximate of 2-5 days...

Today is 10/3/05... that's 2 business days (minus Sunday)... and the tracking offered STILL says "USPS has been informed to expect my package for mailing".

I mean, why do they offer the damn tracking feature if it's NEVER gettin' updated. It has already hit the minimum expect date of delivery from ship date, yet they STILL say they are waiting for the package to begin mailing. USPS is just horrible...

I also ordered the case awhile back and have yet to receive it. Got my screen protector rather quick though, it's useless to me as I can't apply the damn thing without getting 400 air bubbles.

[quote name='ne2eire']I'd like to see better pics of the case.[/QUOTE]

let me see if I can some pics of mine since I just got it. give me 10min.

[quote name='chrishicks']let me see if I can some pics of mine since I just got it. give me 10min.[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks :D

ok, here are some pics.

these 2 pics came out a bit blurry. I tried taking them again to the same results.

these 3 came out better:

ignore the nasty screen protector in this pic as I'm going to try to put another one on later. this one just wouldn't go on and stay put with tons of bubbles.

I only have 2 games inserted into the case but it will hold 4 games with 2 stacked in each slot:

Cool so it actually a hard shell on the top/bottom, with soft zipper? Or is the entire thing soft? How protected would you say you feel you PSP is?

I still have the stock sleeve that came with it and I'm always extra cautious carrying it in my bag because of it, so I'm looking for something better (and the Logitech one is a bit too expensive)

it feels like a semi-hard rubber shell to me. it does some have flex to it when you push in on it but its not major unless you force it (the bottom where the PSP sits has more flex than the top by the way). I do feel alot better having my PSP sitting in this case as in comparison to that junky one that it shipped with. I'm not sure how this would do for an accidental drop though. the corners are pretty strong considering the middle section where the zipper area is is soft. as long as I wasn't playing kickball with my duffel bag I wouldn't have any problem with keeping my PSP in this case. although I'm sure you could buy something better to protect a PSP but I feel for me this is just fine as I don't throw it around or anything. I feel this was a good investment of 6.00. I am now retiring the Sony sleeve to the garbage. I hope this helps.

Sounds good I'll order one with CC, so I can charge back in case anything happens. Yeah I have a laptop backpack, and it's well padded, but more protection the better.

My case arrived today as well. It's the same Aero case as the one I ordered a while back from Lik-Sang, but this one cost me a lot less money. I actually like these cases better than the Playgear Pocket, which I also have, though both cases have their pluses and minuses.

Axshop got a little beat up in this thread, and perhaps their communication could be better, but they came through and I have no complaints.

Thanks OP for the great deals.

FINALLY received my Quick Charge Adapter and Case....doubt I'll order from these guys again though with extreme lack of notification and slow a$$ shipping.....

I got the PSP stand. Very please with it.

Only complaint is that the way the PSP sits on the thing isn't very secure. It's only held from toppling over by the arm over for the hand strap. HOwever, it's surprisingly strong though.

I was thinking about buying the stand and mounting it to my dash so I can have a movie player (albeit a small one) but more importantly, an easy-to-access music player. However, I'm nervous that it will melt in the sun on my dash. This wouldn't be a problem for most people this time of year, but I go to school in Miami, so it is hot in my car all year. What do you guys think?

[quote name='edtinney']I was thinking about buying the stand and mounting it to my dash so I can have a movie player (albeit a small one) but more importantly, an easy-to-access music player. However, I'm nervous that it will melt in the sun on my dash. This wouldn't be a problem for most people this time of year, but I go to school in Miami, so it is hot in my car all year. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Hey OP here with some feedback on the stand. I would agree with the above poster that the connection is not real secure, ok for a desk but wouldn't trust it in my car. Also it looks like you can't use headphones when the psp is in the stand so hooking to your car audio would be problematic. All that aside you would run a good chance of having a black puddle to place your psp in if you left this in the sun to long.

On a seperate note sorry to hear about all the slow shipping, I placed the first order and got all my stuff within a few days. AXSHOP seems to be above board just not the best on stock/communication, not suprised when dealing with these small little importors. Hey this is CHEAP ass gamer not FAST & CHEAP ass gamer, I can understand impatience (really I can) but I don't know about swearing off using them again because they didn't fed-ex your $2 screen protectors overnight.

LOVE the stand. The case is great, too. Stand not for a car - at all.

BTW, yea, notice all their stuff is done by HAND. This is a small operation, not Amazon.com. Give 'em some time. I'm totally happy w/ their stuff.

Yeah I noticed that when I saw the pretty stamps on my bubble mailer.

Also, I find that the PSP case works rather well with the DS...

[quote name='D. Monic']Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the screen protectors are now only $2 after shipping.

http://www.axshop.com/details.aspx/sku-45/

I ordered a DS screen protector for $2 as well:

http://www.axshop.com/details.aspx/sku-45/

Anyone order and receive the DS protectors? Just wondering if "Quantity 2" means four protectors, enough to protect two DS systems. Or just two screen protectors, enough to protect one DS system.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering as well... Any reviews on these protectors?

ordered the screen protectors a long while a go.

Legit site, very nice support, and respond to email in timely manner.

anyone order from them more recently? I'm curious too see if they've improved their processing and shipping times since the sale. also, any opinions on how their psp screen protector compares against the hori?

Just got my shipment in today from Axshop, and so far I could not be more pleased with the items I ordered.

I picked up the PSP bag crashpanda mentioned above, and I could not be happier with it. It fits a PSP (even with Playgear Logitech case) nice and snuggly, which plenty of room left over for AC adapter, UMDs, and USB cables. It's simple a large center space with a moveable velcro divider, and then the top clasp has a zippered area for things like manuals.

(Just for kicks I put my DS in there also, and it works amazingly well for it also. I'm debating ordering a case for the DS with this one, as my gf seems to think she can sew on letters saying "DS" on it. How I WISH they had DS bags!)

Picked up some analog nub replacements. Good, but they stick out a bit and you can't close the Playgear case with them on. But it's a quick switch, so no big deal.

The mini black piano stand for movies/recharging dock station is cool. I could easily see someone taking one and modding it to be used in a car, if you could reinforce it a little better.

The ziplink/retractable USB cable is awesome, as is the USB sync/power cable. I tried it for recharging and synching and it works flawlessly. Brilliant, really.

Finally got the airform case in navy, and it is quite beautiful and seems sturdy enough. It has internal "flap" compartments for things, but when you put the PSP inside it takes up a good amount of space, so I doubt you could carry more than a few UMDs. The charger wouldn't fit, for example. However it would be great for a pick-up-and-go sort of thing, like maybe you just have it for a few hours while out on errands or something. It has a caribbeaner type latch and a belt loop, and both of them feel very sturdy.

All in all everything is brilliant. The only problem I had with them is that according to their shipping information (they do e-mail you this now, and while it would be nice if they'd include the DC# instead of making you go through their site, it is at least a step up from the posts I saw that said no e-mail shipping confirmation was sent), my item got misrouted due to an incorrect address, but it looks like it delayed by only a day.

That minor mishap aside, these items are absolutely brilliant. I could seriously not be happier with the PSP bag especially, as I've been dragging mine around in my work bag. Now it has its own little home along with all its accessories. Awww.

Anyway, between this site and Tai Ping's eBay store, I fail to see any reason to ever buy an accessory retail at Gamestop or anything like that.

In fact, I'll be placing another order with AX probably within a week or so. I'm thinking about trying their other stuff, namely the cheap USB cables and AA-to-D battery converter cases (which are such a brilliant idea I can't believe no one thought of it before).

I've placed a few orders recently, got one rather quick. Shipping is a bit high, but it still beats the price you can get this stuff anywhere else for the most part.

bread's done
Back