Cheap Games at Target via Amazon: VF5 (360) $15, Rainbow Six Vegas (360) $10 added

Picked up 2 copies Beijing Olympics 2008 (360) $12.48 each plus taxes & Shipping under $32 shipped. One copy for friend and one for myself. My friend will pay $20 for it :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Picked up 2 copies Beijing Olympics 2008 (360) $12.48 each plus taxes & Shipping under $32 shipped. One copy for friend and one for myself. My friend will pay $20 for it :)[/quote]

Is this OOS now?

I got this game for 15 a few months ago. I went into it not expecting much but came out thinking it was one of the better games I had played recently.

Well worth the $8.

[quote name='Shimoto']It says it's in.[/QUOTE]

If you try to check out, then you will get this message: *** We're sorry. The quantity you requested is no longer available. The number to the right is the maximum quantity currently available. ***

[quote name='opportunity777']If you try to check out, then you will get this message: *** We're sorry. The quantity you requested is no longer available. The number to the right is the maximum quantity currently available. ***[/quote]
Uhh.. you may wanna try it again. I just got order confirmation. (But I guess i'll see if a cancellation notice comes later)

Thanks for the heads up OP!

[quote name='cag1000']Just worked for me[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I've been refreshing and trying since my first post on this thread. I got to the last checkout page to Place [My] Order, but it keeps giving me the same quantity message.

Oh well. I'm tempted to whip out the little program I wrote for the HT Halo 3 deal and augment it to work with Amazon.

EDIT: I figured out the problem. Target / Amazon won't let me order Midway and The Darkness on the same order. Lame.

dang it man my account onli has 6.48 left :/ short 2 bucks :[ guess i should get my friend to send me a 5 dollar gift card LOL

this game is fantastic... and amazingly underrated. the story is great, the voice acting is well above average as are the graphics, and the gameplay is legitimately fun and innovative for a simple fps.

Ordered 1 of :360: The Darkness. No issues. :D I rented it before & never finished it. I hope my "girlfriend in the game" kisses me this time. ;)

[quote name='Siberkat']Ordered 1 of :360: The Darkness. No issues. :D I rented it before & never finished it. I hope my "girlfriend in the game" kisses me this time. ;)[/QUOTE]

gotta hit it quick before she gets straight up murdered

[quote name='zenintrude']
gotta hit it quick before she gets straight up murdered
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hear ya.
& before "I kill myself".
;)

Thanks op. Just got darkness and thought I could add lego starwars TCS but I was 3 cents short of free shipping. Oh well 31.xx isnt bad for both.

Wasn't until I finished the game that I realized the main character was that Alvarez guy from OZ and Jenny was Claire from Six Feet Under. Solid game too. Creeping as the Darkness is a pretty cool gimmick.

I just checked my receipt and the whole order got the free super saver shipping from amazon.

[quote name='FadeToOne']You can get free shipping from buying other stuff too? That seems weird.[/quote]

Thanks for the deal, I rolled the dice on it. Im not expecting much but it got decent reviews and for less than $10, I can't really complain.

Dang...at this price I'm probably going for it (and for once I don't have to worry about which format...since one's less than half the price).

I know it's supposed to be really good, but I've skipped it because I'm worried it's going to creep me out too much. Is it really scary? I don't like playing a bad guy...

For reference, Condemned 2 is WAY over the line for me. I wouldn't play it if someone gave it to me (going by the demo). Although Condemned 1 didn't seem as bad (from the demo).

I don't even have a Xbox 360 but at that price (and for a new copy) I had to bite. :eek: I'll eventually buy an 360, the question is when.

Thanks OP! I'm willing to give it a try at that price! It's received mostly positive reviews from gamers all over the web.

I appreciate it.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I know it's supposed to be really good, but I've skipped it because I'm worried it's going to creep me out too much. Is it really scary? I don't like playing a bad guy...[/QUOTE]

it's not scary at all... not close to the level of either of the condemneds. and you don't really play a bad guy, per se... you play a guy who's out for revenge after he gets screwed over by the mob. it's much more similar to say, max payne, than condemned.

I remember picking up The Darkness for 1 cent at one of those "$10 off any game" B&M Microcenter deals a few months back... best cent that I ever spent. With side quests it's >12 hours of gameplay and a pretty good story.

The setting is reminiscent of Condemned, you do visit hell, there are crazy homeless people who come after you with knives, and random people try to mug you... so some parts are creepy... but once your Darkness powers are upgraded, you become so strong that you can easily slice through everything the game throws at you...

bread's done
Back