Cheap Games at Value City Dept. Stores

aliberry5983

CAG Veteran
Road Trip on GC at Value City Dept. Store for 9.99 and it trades for 23.00 at game rush . let me know if anyone finds any other good deals there becouse they sell games at discounted prices ,also Genji for 19.99 there Check it out and let me know !

This being in the state of Mich.I dont know Value City is located all over in the United States.Let me know if people care to know this message .Just trying to give you the heads up on things !Not trying to give useless info!

Yeah, I'd suggest gathering all of your misc. deals together and posting one thread like I do (when I actually find something haha) instead of multiples, or you'll get a lot of angry people.

[quote name='schuerm26']Value City has some really good deals. I got La Pucelle Tactics for 19 dollars when it was still $40 at all the other stores.[/QUOTE]

me too

Just a heads up, the Value City weekly ad shows select PSX games for $2.99 each (over 100 to choose from) as well as select video games for $14.99 (including MLB 2K5 World Series Edition and Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits). There is also a $10 off $50 coupon in the ad.

Just got back from the store. The best deal, by far, was Ape Escape 3 for $19.99! Yeah, that's the game just released last month that everyone else is still selling for $40.

Of the $2.99 games, highlights include Tekken 3, Tenchu, Tenchu 2, MLF, Gekioh, Sol Divide, Wu-Tang Shaolin Style, Super Bubble Pop, Puzzle Star Sweep, Board Game Top Shop, and Baldies. I saw one lone copy of Dino Crisis w/ Resident Evil 3: Nemesis demo that I promptly snatched up. I'm sure the selection varies by store.

I made a killing on 2.99 ps1 games

Um Jammer Lammy (quite a find)
Syphon Filter 1-3
Tomb Raider 1 and 3
Twisted Metal 3
Tekken 3
Wild 9
Top Shop
Robopit 2
Legend of Dragoon
Croc
Dino Crisis
Vigilante 8 2nd Offense
Namco Museum Volume 1

[quote name='aliberry5983']How long is this sale runing for and when did it start?[/QUOTE]

I believe the $2.99 game sale is for today and tomorrow only. The other games are regular price and not on sale.

I got a hell of a deal on some PSX Games

I got all of these for only $2.99 each!

Wu-Tang Shaolin Style
Tekken (GH)
Tekken 2 (GH)
Tekken 3 (GH)
Hellboy
Die Hard Trilogy(GH)
Legend of Dragoon (GH)
Soulblade(GH)
Dracula Last Sanctuary
and
Dino Crisis (non GH)

Cool. The closest location is only 1575 miles from me. Sounds like if I leave today I should be there by Wednesday for all the $2.99 Playstation goodness.

This would be a YMMV deal because Value City is mainly located in the midwest so this would actually be more suited toward in the Midwest Forum.

[quote name='cdeener']This would be a YMMV deal because Value City is mainly located in the midwest so this would actually be more suited toward in the Midwest Forum.[/QUOTE]

I live on the east coast and there are several Value Cities near me.

[quote name='cdeener']This would be a YMMV deal because Value City is mainly located in the midwest so this would actually be more suited toward in the Midwest Forum.[/QUOTE]

We don't bitch about all the crap for Fry's and they only have like 35 stores nationwide most being in California and Texas..... :whistle2:$

Picked up Gungrave Overdose for 9.99.

They also had:

La Pucelle 19.99 (at least 3 copies)
Sly 3 19.99 (I believe, some kid took the last copy and I couldn't check it for sure)
Dai Senryaku VII 19.99

bread's done
Back