cheapassgamer community, I need all of you on this!

I'm Sorry for Hurting You Bill of GameTZ

I'm writing this message cause I feel really bad, thinking about the way I hurt you makes me really sad. I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you and I regret the things I've done. I've lost the 1 trade site I've ever loved and it was the cause of the things I've done. Bill, I feel so bad right now, cause I tore my world apart, and now all I can think about is how I broke your trust.  I loved your community so much and now I know that you may never let me back :( I messed up and now I see that gametz means the absolute world to me. I know sorry's not enough because I'm such a screwup... But for whatever it's worth I wanted to say, that your site crosses my mind every single day...The thought of you reactivating me makes me smile, and I know your actions were for the wellbeing for gametz was real, so I'm writing you this letter so that you know how I truly feel. What I really want to say is that I'm sorry, I know that you didn't deserve to be hurt like that in the chatrooms, and I know that you will find someone how can fill the go-to guy's big shows and  who will love gametz and treat you right Bill, the new go-to guy will make you happy and that person won't hurt you like I did. So I'm sooo SORRY for everything I've done, so all I have to say is that I love you Gametz Comunity and I'm so sooo sorry Bill. :( 

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm writing this message cause I feel really bad, thinking about the way I hurt you makes me really sad. I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you and I regret the things I've done. I've lost the 1 trade site I've ever loved and it was the cause of the things I've done. Bill, I feel so bad right now, cause I tore my world apart, and now all I can think about is how I broke your trust. These tears that run down my cheeks are filled with sadness and hurt because I loved your community so much and now I know that you may never let me back :( I messed up and now I see that gametz means the absolute world to me. I know sorry's not enough because I'm such a screwup... But for whatever it's worth I wanted to say, that your site crosses my mind every single day...The thought of you reactivating me makes me smile, and I know your actions were for the wellbeing for gametz was real, so I'm writing you this letter so that you know how I truly feel. What I really want to say is that I'm sorry, I know that you didn't deserve to be hurt like that in the chatrooms, and I know that you will find someone how can fill the go-to guy's big shows and who will love gametz and treat you right Bill, the new go-to guy will make you happy and that person won't hurt you like I did. So I'm sooo SORRY for everything I've done, so all I have to say is that I love you Gametz Comunity and I'm so sooo sorry Bill. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

or maybe i was coming down from 3 energy drinks and was whacked out. no one ever goes to the source they just speculate

A future at Gametz without Donald "Bill" Stafford is a bleak future indeed. Not sure how they'll survive without him.

I foresee Gametz shutting down in the very near future.

Sorry Donald, Bill doesn't read any of this stuff. He has a life away from the Internet. Leave it alone and move on. You're the go-to-guy on LeapTrade, that's more than enough.

stop leading the troll campaign you lie in every form post and everyone hangs on every word you say like the sheep they are.  you know I'm no troll yet you refuse to redact all you did to get me banned.  your a wicked man

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

I'm writing this message cause I feel really bad, thinking about the way I hurt you makes me really sad. I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you and I regret the things I've done. I've lost the 1 trade site I've ever loved and it was the cause of the things I've done. Bill, I feel so bad right now, cause I tore my world apart, and now all I can think about is how I broke your trust. These tears that run down my cheeks are filled with sadness and hurt because I loved your community so much and now I know that you may never let me back :( I messed up and now I see that gametz means the absolute world to me. I know sorry's not enough because I'm such a screwup... But for whatever it's worth I wanted to say, that your site crosses my mind every single day...The thought of you reactivating me makes me smile, and I know your actions were for the wellbeing for gametz was real, so I'm writing you this letter so that you know how I truly feel. What I really want to say is that I'm sorry, I know that you didn't deserve to be hurt like that in the chatrooms, and I know that you will find someone how can fill the go-to guy's big shows and who will love gametz and treat you right Bill, the new go-to guy will make you happy and that person won't hurt you like I did. So I'm sooo SORRY for everything I've done, so all I have to say is that I love you Gametz Comunity and I'm so sooo sorry Bill. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUwxKWT6m7U

ued222 of GameTZ debacle 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGZAGu7nvU&lc=z23lyrebbwndjfqkdacdp435dvcr2bnallvmlwvagwtw03c010c

i want back on gametz but the next level trolling never stops

You sound like a pretty normal person in the video... until you start your "no one will breed with me" rant near the end.

[13:43] yha and your dad did not take you in to the woods becase god told him to kill his son i dug my own grave and he prayed and disided not to shout me with his revalver. i still dont know why he did that . the wors part was he made me us a flat head shuval wt
[13:43] is she phsyically a Speculaas.
[13:44] i think i just died
[13:44] from reading that

Chat quotes. Have another.

[08:05] you know i sell my games on leap trade please dont hack my account, please dont delete my harddrvie all i try to do is make life better for people every where this is the only sight where everyone is a theif and is wiked
[08:06] you sell your games for money on leaptard?
[08:06] No one is going to delete or hack you.
[08:08] all my links are on my profile it ovios and its odd the admin lets this go on but i get reported for talking about foren vide game and a strik my first day here this pass is wiked
[08:08] i hope you can speak better than you type
[08:08] all i see is "awetawga ageawga ojno wgaw" when you type
[08:09] credits to buy more games i collect games as fast as i can
[08:09] You got reported for talking about bootlegs. And those aren't allowed here.
[08:09] how's your neo geo collection looking Donald?
[08:09] i cant speakbworth a damb im my role a sdub human
[08:10] donalddubstep
[08:11] so you can come rob me
[08:11] Rob you? why would we do that?
[08:11] i don't need 500 copies of shi**y games
[08:12] I give that stuff away
[08:12] i was only talking i never sold you are all as bad as safe space snow flak
[08:13] neko I hope you're getting all this
[08:13] your page is gonna be too full of donald quotes
[08:13] Yep.
[08:13] juss get in your oun way you have now clue what i do theres a reaso i sell 30 games a day

In all seriousness Donald is a good guy. He’s just misunderstood. He’s the go-to-guy on LeapTrade and a great asset to their community. They really need to hire him as their spokesperson. I doubt there’s a user that has worked harder to promote that site then Donald.

auto reader:
https://www.naturalreaders.com/online/

Will you the members of game trade zone open up a form of discussion help me get back on game for his own please watch this bill and let him know that I'm still trying to get back on he originally officially banned me because he thought that he was protecting me from myself from buying mystery box and he was using his own ideas what he thinks gaming is he didn't realize that I'm collector any thought that I was just buying garbage he thought people were taking advantage of me he would restrict me restricted me once and then he's texted me a second time at the drop of a hat without even asking because I posted in the form and and then somebody said that I was trolling but there were only kidding and then after that bill just when you banned me the second time he officially banned me just because people were complaining but they weren't complaining they were trolling they were only trolling because they were having fun because it was like an open season on. So I just I need to get back on game trade zone games it is the best place around for game training it's the the best community best way to be what's the fastest way to trade I mean the first day there or 17 trades and what happened one person cancelled on me flip flop started telling everyone that I was canceling on him and then later on once I got band started a whole campaign about how I was trolling him and I wasn't he cancelled he placed an order his name was silver owl and he flip-flop Non-Stop he kept getting in his own way and every time he told me to do something I obeyed him I did is always told and what does it do because he got in his own way he tries to get me banned permanently. 

So so you guys please help me get back on game trade zone it wasn't married for me to be banned from the site everywhere I go I get banned and it all it takes is like one post it's weird the last time I got banned what led to me being said that I was trolling in the forms was me asking a question hello Community I would like your help I'm going to start the auctions and I would like to start this form before actually making auction so I don't get banned for posting in the auction and doing anything wrong and I got banned for that I got banned and I posted it in the right form I don't know how many members are being treated the same way as me it's it's so so Danger game trade zone and it's it's weird how it's a club and you keep your not in it you know it's like they need to require a test so they can only get like minded drones if they're going to allow anyone unique anyone that actually really really cares about the site they're just going to get him band and it's crazy so I want back on game trade zone you're not going to see the same old BS I was never a troll and yes I can't spell but since then I was able to find other people that gave me programs like grammarly which fixes all my grammar I found a speech program which allows me to speak in the you know speak and spell instantaneously so that I can copy paste it and reread it and make sure it i'm not a troll I just found better programs because you guys refuse to tell me your computer Geniuses you make your own deals stuff but you refuse to help people if they can't what's it's it's just it's so I went back on game for its own are you guys please help me instead of just making me a daily jokea

not true why are all gametz members lieing and only saying half truths.   usd222 of gametz joined leaptrade to troll me as frostmore there he spent a mouth asking how dose he send a mystery boc to me then trolled me for the mouth saying im untrustworthy  after all the videos and pruf i provided 

im my leaptrade chatroom he trolls there every day with six and blue of gametz its goten so bad its gang stalking. i asked frostmore aka uss222 of gametz to please stop saying homes every other word 2 weeks ago and he called me a rasict and qit chat 

frostmore aka usd222 of gametz  pm'ed me last afternoon the rong user thinking i was dashy of leaptrad  'not the dashey of gamets'.  i asked him to trade with me again so he started tohe troll all over again.   4 hours go buy 7 gametz members come ing for a donald gang raping.   there they got in to a freenzy  and started geting me to chat on a path they layded out so the could minipulat and twist for sporte and continu the donald bann on gametz

frost more aka usd222 made the pitishon to troll me and to trick every one in to thing im a bigiet.  they gang stalk me i dont troll i have never trolled im a top seller every where i go if im not  gang stalked out

i love gametz and want my place there the first day i was there and i sold17 games the second day bill started removing my sells records and giving away my sales i lost 17 game bill never messaged me bill never qestioned how i was selling so mutch   every one would lie to him and becasue i was new he took  out what he thought was the ovios problome   

the true proble with gametz is the secrit world of gang stalking that thrives there. ther the comunity takes out anyone that are not 100% like minded as they are. so if you dont know gramer of spelling or how to talk in a way they can comperyhend thel  pm the add mins and thell take you out and lie like   SIRCONNERY DOSE  IN EVERY THREAD I MAKE   

i want back on to trade im no troll i will no longer try to have life long friends they want me to kill my self one of them sent me a gun with one bullet son now this shit is next leave beonbd trolling its hundreds of pepole that want me to kill my self

community please im not about drama im a seller and i love my buyers im all about selling fast and billding my collection with the comunity at my side. i dont know way every day of my life i must be held down in the mud never to get up.

not true why are all gametz members lieing and only saying half truths.   usd222 of gametz joined leaptrade to troll me as frostmore there he spent a mouth asking how dose he send a mystery boc to me then trolled me for the mouth saying im untrustworthy  after all the videos and pruf i provided 

im my leaptrade chatroom he trolls there every day with six and blue of gametz its goten so bad its gang stalking. i asked frostmore aka uss222 of gametz to please stop saying homes every other word 2 weeks ago and he called me a rasict and qit chat 

frostmore aka usd222 of gametz  pm'ed me last afternoon the rong user thinking i was dashy of leaptrad  'not the dashey of gamets'.  i asked him to trade with me again so he started tohe troll all over again.   4 hours go buy 7 gametz members come ing for a donald gang raping.   there they got in to a freenzy  and started geting me to chat on a path they layded out so the could minipulat and twist for sporte and continu the donald bann on gametz

frost more aka usd222 made the pitishon to troll me and to trick every one in to thing im a bigiet.  they gang stalk me i dont troll i have never trolled im a top seller every where i go if im not  gang stalked out

i love gametz and want my place there the first day i was there and i sold17 games the second day bill started removing my sells records and giving away my sales i lost 17 game bill never messaged me bill never qestioned how i was selling so mutch   every one would lie to him and becasue i was new he took  out what he thought was the ovios problome   

the true proble with gametz is the secrit world of gang stalking that thrives there. ther the comunity takes out anyone that are not 100% like minded as they are. so if you dont know gramer of spelling or how to talk in a way they can comperyhend thel  pm the add mins and thell take you out and lie like   SIRCONNERY DOSE  IN EVERY THREAD I MAKE   

i want back on to trade im no troll i will no longer try to have life long friends they want me to kill my self one of them sent me a gun with one bullet son now this shit is next leave beonbd trolling its hundreds of pepole that want me to kill my self

community please im not about drama im a seller and i love my buyers im all about selling fast and billding my collection with the comunity at my side. i dont know way every day of my life i must be held down in the mud never to get up.

I very much doubt someone would send you a gun that is likely linked to them in case you did decide to use it on yourself, or someone else. It's fairly clear you're a pathological liar that needs help, and you're not going to find it here. Try getting your life together and the "gang stalking" will stop.

bread's done
Back