Cheapassgamer home page problem

michaema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not sure if this is the same in other browsers, but in internet explorer all that loads is the CAG Foreplay and navigation menus. The other front page posts are not loading and neither is the Forum Preview. I have experienced this problem both at home and at work, it started about 2 or 3 days ago. It seems like it might be a code error maybe a closing tag is missing or something...

So just thought I would bring this to others attentions that havent already noticed to see if it can be fixed :)

[quote name='kennistond']Wait, people still use Internet Explorer?;)[/quote]

I use it for sites I trust. When I am Googling at home I use Firefox.

Scroll down, it just screwed up the layout... the forum previews are still there...

and IE is a lot prettier than firefox, as long as you are not using that new tabbed IE (I hate tabbed browsing unless I am doing random searches).

same for me, IE7.

It's useful for me since I use the main pages referall links as much as I can when I order something online.

Yes, it's been like that for a couple of days, only affecting IE users. Cheapy's on Mac now, so I'm thinking he hasn't been testing beyond firefox/camino/safari lately and something must've changed in the layout when he did the last home page edit.

[quote name='gunm']Yes, it's been like that for a couple of days, only affecting IE users. Cheapy's on Mac now, so I'm thinking he hasn't been testing beyond firefox/camino/safari lately and something must've changed in the layout when he did the last home page edit.[/QUOTE]

Someone just PMed me about this and unfortunately I can't problem shoot either since I am on a Mac as well. I'll let Cheapy know when he wakes up though and he can take a look at it on his PC.

Hmm... I just saw something that could be the cause and changed it. IE7 users check it out and see if that improved anything for you.

[quote name='Jedi1979']all i see now is the latest cagcast and the Sunday Deals...[/quote]

Same.

bread's done
Back