Cheapest Clerks 2 box set deal?

CaptainAwesome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
If anyone knows of the cheapest place to find this that would be extremely helpful to me. (This is the box set with the hat and the drink cup and all the other useless shit that I don't need but have to have)

As far as I know, that set was a Best Buy Exclusive, and has probably sold out by now. Otherwise, your local BB would be the place to check, or eBay (Many available to buy....but a bit expensive). It started @ $26.99 but I think MSRP is $30.

They had tons of these for the holiday season and it wasn't a true BB exclusive. I kept seeing shipments come in so these aren't scarce or anything unlike other BB offerings like the V for Vendetta set, etc..

Its exclusive at Best Buy, correct? Its a true EXCLUSIVE to the store. Its not a 'Limited to 5000 copies' exclusive.

[quote name='gizmogc']Its exclusive at Best Buy, correct? Its a true EXCLUSIVE to the store. Its not a 'Limited to 5000 copies' exclusive.[/quote]

Yaeh, that's what I meant. The V for Vendetta set was only there for the first week and then it was gone and I haven't seen any since.

My local bestbuy store sold out of all the clerks dvd gift sets but still has at least 8 or 9 of the V for Vendetta gift sets

The BB I work at has to have had over 40 copies of each of these, Clerks set and V set, during the holiday season...I think most of those that didn't sale have been sent back now though.

bread's done
Back