Cheapest price on new release blu rays?

pdiscool

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone wondering what is the best site to get new releases and pre orders for blu rays. I got the hulk from deepdiscount but that is still expensive at 25 bucks or so :(.

other than the occasional deal at amazon or familyvideo.com, I don't know where to point ya if $25 for a new release blu-ray is expensive to you.

typically thats about the price point for new release blus. i would wait a couple weeks or so and you can sometimes find them for 22-24 but thats about the best you are going to get, with the exceptiion or occasional deals from family video or other such places.

If you are a member of Columbia House you can sometimes get a good deal when buying multiple items. They recently had a Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all Blu-Rays so I got Iron Man for around $17 after shipping

Only other option is to wait and see if Target, BB, or CC sells a movie for $20 one week on a sale. Otherwise, Amazon/DD is the way to go.

Use DVDPriceSearch.com, then also check FamilyVideo.com and DVDPacific.com, which are both great retailers but, for unknown reasons, aren't assessed in DVDPriceSearch's comparisons...

Its $24 via amazon (hulk) now.

Normally I only buy release day if theres a bonus (Free lithograph, bonus, etc), otherwise Amazon NORMALLY has the best price.

Or go stock up on magnolia 10 off blu ray coupons.

Fry's regularly does a $22.XX deal on some select new releases (Check Thurs. and Friday and Saturday ads), and I PM at BB because it is exactly 3 gallons of gas to Fry's and back from my house. Note: These are only really deals if you are purchasing in-store.
Best Buy also does some unique freebies and collectibles that you still get with a PM.

I do spend the extra $2 at Target sometimes as they have done some really cool exclusive packaging (e.g. IRONMAN)

839546_01.JPG

bread's done
Back