Cheapy, eat this and blog it.

man japanese are freakin weird. seriously who the fuck would eat that shit? at the very least they could add some extra cheese to that mofo.

I was with a friend once when he decided he wanted to see how many patties he could get put on a burger from wendy's. He talked the drive-through woman to let him get 9 on there, cost him around $10 I think. We then went back through the drive-through and asked for more buns which they gave us for free. It was then divided into 3 burgers and 3 of us had our dinner. The woman at the drive-through said they were taking bets inside on rather if he would be able to eat it by himself or not.

[quote name='Earmuffin585']Danm , is that like 2000 calories!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

On the Bk site you can build your own burgers, but only let you add 5 patty's. That alone is 1640. Each meat patty adds 240 calories.

1640+480=2,120

new_puke.gif

[quote name='JolietJake']Must not make windows joke....[/QUOTE]

Do it. Make me proud.

EDIT: I'll try to make one.

You are about to eat something that will cause severe illness. Continue?

Yes No

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Do it. Make me proud.

EDIT: I'll try to make one.

You are about to eat something that will cause severe illness. Continue?

Yes No[/QUOTE]
Something along the lines of "The meat probably has viruses." or "Careful, it might make your stomach crash."

It's kind of ironic that Windows 7 (essentially a leaner Vista) is represented by the fast food equivalent of bloatware. Couldn't they throw seven pieces of lettuce or tomato in there instead?

Gross. I don't mind a big ass burger--did the pounder (20 oz of beef) at Cheeburger, Cheeburger a while back.

But who wants that much crappy, low grade, fast food beef?

It should be called the multi-cultural patty as when eating the Win 7 buger will be ingesting cows from Australia, Germany, Asia, South America and the US!

But please CheapyD do a video-blog on this; anyone ever seen the 4 year old Mc'd Happy Meal?

[quote name='lokizz']man japanese are freakin weird. seriously who the fuck would eat that shit? at the very least they could add some extra cheese to that mofo.[/QUOTE]

America, home of the Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger!:D

baconkryspy.jpg

[quote name='dts5000']America, home of the Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger!:D

[/QUOTE]
Don't tell me those are actually glazed flavored doughnuts...

[quote name='dts5000']america, home of the krispy kreme cheeseburger!:d

baconkryspy.jpg
[/quote]

that.......is..........disgusting!

[quote name='Xevious']that.......is..........disgusting![/QUOTE]

Disgusting??? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sorry had to do it, but yea that donut thing is nasty.

I'm not sure why people are so surprised by this. You can order this type of item at any fast food joint. Its their "secret menu". Hell, I think there was even a thread or two in here about it.

[quote name='slickkill77']You can order this type of item at any fast food joint. Its their "secret menu". [/QUOTE]

Name one fast food chain that has the Krispy Kreme burger on their menu, secret or not.

Also, that looks AWESOME. It has to be like McGriddles to the next power.

The Krispy Kreme doughnut is done at a minor league ballpark, though it may have spread to elsewhere now too. I saw on Man vs Food that same ballpark does a Philly cheesesteak nacho too.

When I worked at BK, I used to fix myself Quadruple Whoppers - with eight slices of cheese (two on each patty)... I haven't had one in years. I miss living in a town with a BK...

I also shit myself just looking at those 7 patties....

...and yet, I want one

[quote name='Thongsy']The Krispy Kreme doughnut is done at a minor league ballpark, though it may have spread to elsewhere now too. I saw on Man vs Food that same ballpark does a Philly cheesesteak nacho too.[/QUOTE]
Yea, but the cut part is suppose to face outwards so you have something to hold and the glaze melts in with the meat.

Yum. I'd try it.:puke:

bread's done
Back