CheapyD = Brad Pitt?

dcfox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Joystiq had a story up about a new site that features face recognition software. After uploading a pic of Cheapy, some of the matches that came up included Richard Nixon, Brad Pitt, Jason Biggs and Billy Bob Thorton. Here's a link to the results for Cheapy. Pretty cool if you ask me.

[quote name='dcfox']Joystiq had a story up about a new site that features face recognition software. After uploading a pic of Cheapy, some of the matches that came up included Richard Nixon, Brad Pitt, Jason Biggs and Billy Bob Thorton. Here's a link to the results for Cheapy. Pretty cool if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Richard Nixon? Better take that back before Cheapy see you. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']:lol: Richard Nixon? Better take that back before Cheapy see you. ;)[/QUOTE]
Can't argue with the results. But at least I left out that the celebrity Cheapy looks most like was an Indian actress :lol:

Oh my God, I was right! Kayden really is the love child of Norm MacDonald and Jay Leno! ;)

Just kidding. We love you, Kayden. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Can't argue with the results. But at least I left out that the celebrity Cheapy looks most like was an Indian actress :lol:[/QUOTE]

The best two matches were women. This makes me question this software, or at least know who do they base the standards on .

Hahaha wow CheapyD is definitely Patrick Stewart's twin, and they seem to have gotten separated both at birth and time.

I always thought Cheapy looked like Goro from Cosplay Complex....

PDVD_006_small.JPG

Minus the glasses of course.

Jennifer Connelly was one of my top matches... Maybe her and I should make a family together?

People have told me I look like Mark Wahlberg, Robert de Niro and Jack Black ( :roll: ). Never Jennifer Connelly. :B

I got Diana Ross (Don't see that), Bipasha Basu (she looks good but she don't look like me), Alyson Hannigan (WHAT!!), Viggo Mortenson, eddie murphy and Charlize Theron. WTF!
So basically it's telling I'm a dude that looks a lot like fine women.

It was weird: I was flipping through the channels a couple days ago, and somehow landed on A&E. There was a makeup and hair artist on at the time who looked just like CheapyD. I thought for a second I was staring at a gay Cheapy :D If I find a picture of him, I'll make an OTT about it.

bread's done
Back