CheapyD vs McDonalds' Japan "Mega Mac"

Hey Cheapy, have you had one of these yet?

[quote name='Koggit']Your friend is/was lying.[/quote]

Nope he wasn't cuz I've seen the boxes for it. At least when I was at the McDs he worked at anyways. Remember I said it WAS lard. Now it isn't. I think they use actual ice cream now or something along lines of that.

Tried this when I was in Japan. We didn't have time for lunch that day, so we were all hungry. A different day we also tried the Mega Egg Mac, or whatever it was; three patties and an egg patty. The first bite was good, but it was super nasty and we all felt like we were gonna have the shits later that night.

last summer they had the mega teriyaki which is like the mega mac execpt it has sausage patties and a shit load of teriyaki sauce.......not bad at first bite but like others have said 1/2 way in you hardly want anymore. Had a mega mac in the airport on the way out...thought it was fine...at least one can taste the meat.

anyone got the nutrition facts on that?... awww hell I'll just go to the local McD's and multiply the fat by 2... 2 extra beef patties...

[quote name='billsdead']last summer they had the mega teriyaki which is like the mega mac execpt it has sausage patties and a shit load of teriyaki sauce.......not bad at first bite but like others have said 1/2 way in you hardly want anymore. Had a mega mac in the airport on the way out...thought it was fine...at least one can taste the meat.[/quote]

But can two taste the meat?

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

When the Orient appeals to you more than anything else combined with top of the line modernity and urban sprawl, Japan is the place to be.
Japan is rich in culture in history with the sights and sounds of mixed identities where the old culture meets with modern science and innovation..
A visit to Japan though would cost you. Finding cheap airline tickets to Tokyo, Japan would solve the problem of too much money going to be spent for a visit to Japan. It may take you a while, but eventually you’ll reach your goal and get cheap airline tickets to Tokyo, Japan.
The first place to look for cheap airline tickets to Tokyo, Japan is, of course, the internet where huge sources of information are at your fingertips. Here, you can find all the information on cheap airline tickets to Tokyo, Japan. All it takes is a lot of patience… and browsing.
The really cheap airline tickets to Tokyo, Japan, though may be found easily on the airline company’s own website. You only need to do a little comparative analysis of different companies that could offer you cheap airline tickets to Tokyo, Japan in no time! However, some internet websites offer you an instant analysis so you need not do a lot of work. But you also need to check on the reliability of this statistics.
smile.gif

[quote name='maxim2boobles']WOW. How Japanese people stay so skinny? Super size me has a new meaning.[/QUOTE]

From my 10-day experience there, they do a lot more walking and less driving.

[quote name='PhrostByte']But can two taste the meat?[/quote]
hi, have you noticed that you've been posting in this thread for two years now, I found that interesting. are you still 6'0 170 lbs?

[quote name='sippycupz']hi, have you noticed that you've been posting in this thread for two years now, I found that interesting. are you still 6'0 170 lbs?[/quote]

I have... not noticed that. Now that I look back, today is actually my 2 year anniversary for posting in this thread, cool. To answer your question.. no, I weigh around 175 now. :lol: Getting older, what can I say? Probably has something to do with my consumption habits too. I probably eat slightly less junk food nowadays.. trying to save money by eating at home. But, I definitely drink more beer now than when I was 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh that doesnt look that great lol...the burgers look all dry. Not that i would eat it, dont really do McDonalds anymore!

I would eat the Filet O' Shrimp and the McPork though :D

when I was there shit was pretty cheap compared to europe. Prices were practically the same as us dollars. A coke was the same price if not lower, video games were more expensive though. Then again the yen was like 117 to the dollar back then and now its like 90 to the dolalr lol.

When I was in Japen last week, I ate the "ebi Filet-o" or filet o shrimp, the Mc pork, and the SHAKA SHAKA CHICKEN... all delicious

bread's done
Back