CheapyD's Overkill

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I put this in the Bragging Rights thread in the Halo 2 Clan forum, but I want you to all bask in my glory, since its not likely to be repeated again in this lifetime. I should probably retire from Halo 2 forever.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameSta...&player=CheapyD

19 Medals:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
CornerLowerRight.gif

Well by looking at their gamertag, I would assume they were all stoned while playing if they sucked so bad. Or maybe it's just your mad skillzzors.

The highest I've gotten is the 6 sided star one. I've only seen the one above that one time and have never seen the sun looking thing in any game I've been in.

I get double kills a bit and when playing Coagulation get triple kills once or twice a game picking off loaded warthogs with a lock on rockets. I'm very good at keeping vehicles off the map with rockets. I can't snipe to save my life though. 6 is my highest score in a normal game.

BTW and this is off topic.... Relic is the absolute best map in the game for sniper matches.

I was actually there for this - I believe the final score was 50 to 14. Cheapy was en fuego. I on the other hand had problems finding the action (thus 4 and 3). It was probably better that I stayed out of the way.

bread's done
Back