Cheaters get their gamerscore reset to ZERO!

I don't understand why Microsoft cares about this. The points aren't used for anything so I can't figure out why it's a big deal. Or maybe it just doesn't matter to me.

I’ve done 2 things that I consider lame for achievement points. I did the 2 minute 1,000 points in Avatar and played GRAW1 on hard with cheats enabled. Now when I say cheats, I mean the type of cheats that have been around in videogames for 20 years. Most 360 games don’t give achievements if you enable cheats, but GRAW1 does.

I played and beat GRAW2 on hard without cheats. So, I do have some skills. I also think GRAW2 was much easier than the first.

Anyway, I’ve never done boosting like in Rainbow Six Vegas or used a game save loader. That is truly lame.

[quote name='dim2192']Lol thats funny, good luck "catching me"[/quote]
Damn dude, you have balls of steel! Are you actually daring people on the internets to get you caught? You do know these people have a lot of time on their hands and love them some poetic justice, right?

*gets popcorn*

This is going to be good.

Also, I don't know much about whatever 360voice is but I wonder if they have a ToS/EULA/Disclosure Policy for that money you've won and how it might read. Hope there's no potential for fraud going on there (well, actually I do)...

[quote name='spydey']I don't understand why Microsoft cares about this. The points aren't used for anything so I can't figure out why it's a big deal. Or maybe it just doesn't matter to me.[/QUOTE]

The reason MS cares is because the few that have a legit high gamerscore care. Most likely MS won't do much about these cheaters besides cleansing the obvious top offenders to make it look like MS stands up for the little guy.

What really blows my mind is why some are proud of their achievement of cheating and why some are taking measures to "protect" their cheated scores. Being honest is something to be proud of being a cheater at anything in life no mater how insignificant (like raising nerdpoints) is just plain sad. My best guess is that dim2192's Mom never gave him a hug growing up or Bill Gates raped dim's dad.

Is mr dim saying he won't get caught or that he didn't cheat?

EDIT: because I have a hard time believing that he earned 1000 points in CoD4 in one day... on the same day he got 710 points in Party Animals, 1000 points in The Simpsons Game, 930 points in Two Worlds and 700 points in Ace Combat 6. That's a seriously busy day!

Holy shit. Does Dim genuinely think Microsoft won't be able to see his gamercard in full glory just because he's disabled public viewing?

Awesome. Keep on believin'

They also get a neat "Cheater" label, by the way.

I just don't 'get' the importance of a high gamerscore. Sure, it means you spent a lot of time playing a lot of games, but does it really extend that penis of yours? I think not. I have 980 inches of penetration, and that's good enough for me (and my Grunt plushie).

Awesome idea. I don't really see the point of it, but I can't wait to see people who spend all their time gamesaving only to have their gamerscores to 0.

You know, there are way, way, way more people that DO care about their score than the cool kids that don't.

Also, points ARE worth something if you participated in the challenges at 360 Voice.com. They are running out of prizes now, but for the past several months you could turn your GamerScore whoring into gift cards and MS point cards.

And I don't know why some people apparently don't understand why this is a good thing. Cheaters and liars getting their comeuppance is a simple pleasure for all of us honest people to enjoy. You might not care about your GS, but the people getting caught obviously did, and their tears today are sweet like candy.

I've got over 30,000 legitimately just by playing stuff and not even going that far out of my way to do achievements unless it's a game I love like Mass Effect. I do buy a lot of games though.

I'm all for them cracking down on cheaters, though I do worry I might get labeled. I have a both a japanese and english 360 and while my japanese one was mostly a waste of money I have gotten a few achievements here and there on it. Particularly in Blue Dragon where I had gotten some, then got the US game and continued where I left off so I had a few japanese and the rest in english.

[quote name='dim2192']Lol thats funny, good luck "catching me"[/quote]
How'd you get all of the CoD3 online achievements in one day bud? You must be soooooo good.

I share an xbox 360 with my brother, we work and go to school at different times and we have different tastes in games. That is why my gamer score is as high as it is, some of the people at the top scare me legit scores or not.

For all the positive reaction this has caused it seems MS have actually only reset 2 GTs, Sufoor and StripClubDJ, so it does look like other cheaters (such as Dim) may go unpunished.

It may be because they've gamesaved to a much lesser extent than those 2 who have been reset.

[quote name='benjamouth']For all the positive reaction this has caused it seems MS have actually only reset 2 GTs, Sufoor and StripClubDJ, so it does look like other cheaters (such as Dim) may go unpunished.

It may be because they've gamesaved to a much lesser extent than those 2 who have been reset.[/QUOTE]

http://xboxcheaterwatch.wordpress.com/

I play my 360 pretty regularly for the past year and a half and still have less than a 20,000 gamerscore and that is with 1000/1000 in College Sports 2K6, NBA 2K6, Avatar, King Kong and Madden 2006. I question any gamerscore over 50,000, but I understand that some people really do just have a lot of time on their hands.

Wow. Thats pretty lame that imaginary points would lead to such an uproar. I know I bought the transfer kit to get the NCAA Football rosters, but that was it, as they basically blocked out any usage it had shortly after.

Hopefully they wouldn't lable me a cheater for something as stupid as that.

Good luck guys, I hope you have the time of your lives!

BTW: Since you clowns are so lost, I will tell you the truth. MS only went after profile with hacked gamerscore, not people who SPGed or Gamesaved. Im not sure if MS will continue resetting accounts, but I am positive that I wont be affected. Anyway, have fun trying to get me reset. Im having fun :bouncy:

[quote name='xcoax']Wow. Thats pretty lame that imaginary points would lead to such an uproar. I know I bought the transfer kit to get the NCAA Football rosters, but that was it, as they basically blocked out any usage it had shortly after.

Hopefully they wouldn't lable me a cheater for something as stupid as that.[/quote]
Dont worry bro, you have nothing to fear. Don't freak out over something this stupid.

[quote name='dim2192']Good luck guys, I hope you have the time of your lives!

BTW: Since you clowns are so lost, I will tell you the truth. MS only went after profile with hacked gamerscore, not people who SPGed or Gamesaved. Im not sure if MS will continue resetting accounts, but I am positive that I wont be affected. Anyway, have fun trying to get me reset. Im having fun :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Oh, man, you better be zeroed out and crying like an infant when I get home later on tonight.

People who cheat simply to gain a large gamerscore are just pathetic. I don't really care if they get banned or not, but I find it funny that they waste their time just to increase some irrelevant number. I guess if it makes them feel better because they have no friends, are high school dropouts, and really have no future, then whatever.

[quote name='klwillis45']You know who is on the front page[/quote]
On that fake website, yeah. But what authority do they have? None. And like I said, I did not hack any games. I am innocent.

Like I said, they are going after hackers. I am not a hacker

[quote name='dim2192']On that fake website, yeah. But what authority do they have? None. And like I said, I did not hack any games. I am innocent.

Like I said, they are going after hackers. I am not a hacker[/quote]
Hacker? Probably not.
Smug Douchenozzle? Confirmed.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']Hacker? Probably not.
Smug Douchenozzle? Confirmed.[/quote]Is "Smug Douchenozzle" a category in the new CAG Infraction System? I think it should be with a perma-ban punishment. It looks like douchebaggery is directly proportional to exorbitantly high gamerscores.

[quote name='life.exe']They are legit. That site doesnt allow cheaters on the leaderboard.[/quote]So that means only 18 people over 100,000 are "legit", nice!

[quote name='dim2192']I did not hack any games. I am innocent.
Like I said, they are going after hackers. I am not a hacker[/quote]
Well then how did you get all of the online achievements for CoD3 in one day? Huh?

[quote name='HighlightShow']Well then how did you get all of the online achievements for CoD3 in one day? Huh?[/quote]
I took my other profile (which I shared with my friend, together we got all the mp achieves legit) and then I spg-ed it to my profile. That is not even gamesaving, let alone hacking!

Yet, I still did Call of Duty 2 and 4 legit. I beat them both on veteran legit and have 1000 in each.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Well then how did you get all of the online achievements for CoD3 in one day? Huh?[/quote]

Because he used a game enhancer to achieve all of the gamerscore goals in CoD3. That is waaaaaay different than hacking......:roll:

[quote name='dim2192']I took my other profile (which I shared with my friend, together we got all the mp achieves legit) and then I spg-ed it to my profile. That is not even gamesaving, let alone hacking![/quote]
So you got 400,000 points in RANKED matches in one day? Hmm, I've played CoD3 online and that shit just ain't gonna fly.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Because he used a game enhancer to achieve all of the gamerscore goals in CoD3. That is waaaaaay different than hacking......:roll:[/quote]
1. I just said I did it legit, just on another account and then I spged the achievements onto my profile (no game enhancer)
2.There is a huge difference because hacking is going to give 1000 in every game just by putting the disk in. Those people are the ones getting banned.

[quote name='HighlightShow']So you got 400,000 points in RANKED matches in one day? Hmm, I've played CoD3 online and that shit just ain't gonna fly.[/quote]No! It took me two months with my friend to get up to the highest rank. Please look up spg (second profile glitch), it is not against the rules as it is a glitch that Microsoft still hasnt fixed

[quote name='dim2192']No! It took me two months with my friend to get up to the highest rank. Please look up spg (second profile glitch), it is not against the rules as it is a glitch that Microsoft still hasnt fixed[/quote]
Glitching in that sense somehow seems like hacking to me, I don't know why...

[quote name='HighlightShow']Glitching in that sense somehow seems like hacking to me, I don't know why...[/quote]Thats because you assume that everything related to gamesaving is bad. Your perception of a gamesaver is negative. We are not bad people. We just want to increase our gamerscores for different reasons. We all contribute our own saves, its not like we steal these saves and use them to our leisure. The saves we use belong to us. Thus, we should not be punished for using them.

[quote name='dim2192']Thats because you assume that everything related to gamesaving is bad. Your perception of a gamesaver is negative. We are not bad people. [/quote]
So you are a gamesaver?

[quote name='chasemurata']They also get a neat "Cheater" label, by the way.

I just don't 'get' the importance of a high gamerscore. Sure, it means you spent a lot of time playing a lot of games, but does it really extend that penis of yours? I think not. I have 980 inches of penetration, and that's good enough for me (and my Grunt plushie).[/quote]
You posted the same thing on Xbox360fanboy.com

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/03/25/gamerscore-cheaters-get-punished-and-branded/3#comments

May your gamertag be reset. ;)

[quote name='HighlightShow']So you are a gamesaver?[/quote]Well its been posted on just about every anti-gamesaving website or discussion. Right now, these freaks are trying to get me reset. Do you think they would do this if I told them that I wasn't a gamesaver?

So far every single person thats been reset was a hacker. That is why I am going to keep my gamerscore.

Goodnight everyone thanks for flaming me

Although this feels like a large, orchestrated witch hunt, I do approve of the scarlet letter-esque Cheater label they throw onto whoever they catch hacking/cheating.

bread's done
Back