Check out my lowball in the thread area

Just cause I haven't played it doesn't mean I won't put it up. Hey I might even play it straight thru so I can sell the damn thing.

[quote name='Krystal109']Just cause I haven't played it doesn't mean I won't put it up. Hey I might even play it straight thru so I can sell the damn thing.[/QUOTE]

I guess it couldn't hurt!

Castlevania and Darksiders are two games I am actively pursuing. To a lesser extent, Nier. :bouncy:

Magna Carta Premium, Persona 3 premium, or eternal poison premium, take your pick. I would definitely like to see any of these on there

Persona 3 is sealed... was a gift so probably not, but maybe eternal poison or magna carta... I'm pissed Magna Carta 2 was 2 xbox only.

yeah im pissed about that too, that was cause namco had more faith in the 360 at the time than it did in the ps3 (I kinda dont blame them back then) same thing with vesperia here in the US

when namco announced tales of graces came out for the Wii i was excited but then they said they werent bringing it over here to the states, which obviously upset me. But then they announced that they made an improved version called tales of graces: F for the ps3 and are "hinting" at bringing it over to the states.

I hate when they do that stuff. Just DO IT. They talked about making trophies for Disgaea 3, but then never did it... hell they might have by now and I don't know I quit playing the game.

3d Dot Game Heroes-$5
Metal Gear Solid 4 (Sealed)-$5

Black Gamecube with controller & extension, memory card, all cables-$5

Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II (apparently works on Wii too... online fun GO!)-$5

:pc: games
Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal - $1
Neverwinter Nights 2 - $1
Red Alert 3 - $1

Guides:
Gears of War 2 CE - $1

Question 1: I'm assuming that the Red Alert 3 doesn't have any sort of DRM that would prevent installation to another computer? Not trying to be paranoid or anything, but it's hard to keep track of the type of DRM publishers are using (like StarCraft 2 being linked to a Battle.net account).

Question 2: I'm assuming the :pc: game The Witcher is the original version, and not the Enhanced Edition?

Question 3: Are the Poker Chips from composite/clay materials or plastic materials?

Thanks!

Final Fantasy III cart w/book (extremely worn) - $5

Legend of Dragoon - $1
Legend of Legaia - $1

Vandal Hearts - $1

Is the Civilization 4 the Complete Edition or one of the previous editions?

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']:pc: games
Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal - $1
Neverwinter Nights 2 - $1
Red Alert 3 - $1

Guides:
Gears of War 2 CE - $1

Question 1: I'm assuming that the Red Alert 3 doesn't have any sort of DRM that would prevent installation to another computer? Not trying to be paranoid or anything, but it's hard to keep track of the type of DRM publishers are using (like StarCraft 2 being linked to a Battle.net account).

Question 2: I'm assuming the :pc: game The Witcher is the original version, and not the Enhanced Edition?

Question 3: Are the Poker Chips from composite/clay materials or plastic materials?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

#1 None of the previous Red Alert games had DRM issues. You just could only have one person online with the same code. I.E. two people can share a code offline, but online only one could play at a time.

#2 Uploaded a photo

#3 Simple plastic.

Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II (apparently works on Wii too... online fun GO!) - $25
Final Fantasy IX Guide - $3
Final Fantasy VIII Guide - $3

Legend of Dragoon - $3
Legend of Legaia - $3
Saga Frontier $2
Saga Frontier 2 $2

PC
Final Fantasy 7 (picture to come)--$2

Ah! My Goddess: The Movie $1
Alice in Wonderland - 2 disc set (Fullscreen)$1

Angel Sanctuary (Fullscreen)$1

Chobits Vol. 1-5 (Fullscreen)$1
The Incredibles$1
Legend of the Last Labyrinth (Fullscreen)$1
Legend of Lemnear (Fullscreen)$1
Vampire Princess Miyu Vol. 1 (Fullscreen)$1
Twilight of the Dark Master (Fullscreen)$1
The Animal Motion Show $1
The Human Motion Show$1

Final Fantasy 7 Art Book - Import - $2
Tenchi Muyo Art Book - Newtype Collection - $2
Tenchi Muyo Art Book - Import -$2
Tenchi Muyo Art Book (Hardcover) - Import -$2

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Is the Civilization 4 the Complete Edition or one of the previous editions?[/QUOTE]

Uploaded some pics for the civilization games

SNES:
System w/ 1 controller and all cables - $6

PS3:
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - $1
Burnout Paradise - $1

GameCube:
Black Gamecube with controller & extension, memory card, all cables - $6

Guide:
Assassin's Creed II CE (Sealed) - $1

bread's done
Back