Check out my new OTT and Please leave a comment!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I dunno about bully -- I have it installed because it's only 3.4 gb and it would fit with any other install game on my 20gb drive -- however, I just started replaying GTA4 on the PS3 (complicated story... the things I do for friends...), so I'm not sure I want to play a straight sandbox type game... especially since Fable 2 has some sandbox-y type elements with the "run here for quest, complete quest, get renown and gold, rinse, repeat".[/QUOTE]

Bully has a lot of similarities with GTA, of course. It's not as deep and they aren't exactly the same, but yeah.

[quote name='lordwow']ME I would say. I played through it twice. I should probably do a 3rd playthrough on the hardest difficulty to get that cheese and more ally cheesemints.

Cheesemints are kinda tough, you gotta play through at least 3 times to get them all.[/QUOTE]

Are you going for the ones where you have to visit and poke around on practically every random planet? Seemed way too boring to me.

[quote name='dcfox']Most mp3 players don't.[/quote]

If I had a flash-based Zune and not the 30GB, it wouldn't have bothered me.

All of the HDD based mp3 players I've owned have.

:whistle2:/

[quote name='manthing']If I had a flash-based Zune and not the 30GB, it wouldn't have bothered me.

All of the HDD based mp3 players I've owned have.

:whistle2:/[/quote]
I guess I'm not as lucky. My 5th gen ipod didn't come with a wall charger. Just USB. I also have a 30GB Zune and that only came with USB as well. Same with my Archos.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']sissy ass colleges and their sissy ass class cancelling policies. :roll:[/QUOTE]

My school only has a 2 hr delay...but I dont have classes Wednesdays.

I did call off work though.

It's snowing like crazy here, no cancellation. Damn colleges.

I want to go home and play in the snow.:(

Wish i had a camera, snow like this doesn't happen here often.

Just remembered that I had a dream last night with the black guy from Night Court as half man half t-rex and he was disemboweling a prison guard in a medical station. :/

[quote name='dcfox']You ever get your steam account back JJ?[/quote]
Yeah, the asshole renamed my account to "casper."

Wtf kinda name is that...:roll:

I'm in love ....

april005-1.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Just remembered that I had a dream last night with the black guy from Night Court as half man half t-rex and he was disemboweling a prison guard in a medical station. :/[/quote]

Whatever you're on, send me some.

:cool:

With my luck though, I'd end up having an erotic dream involving all 3 or 4 female baliffs though

:cold:

there's no exceptions, lilboo. you knew what the consequences were when you decided one morning to start suckin' some dick instead of bangin' some coot.
---
Evildude and SeanR play it, manthing. kb/m support, mods (I think?), and custom maps(I think?) for the ps3 version. depends if you like really fast shooters.

HELL NO!

Unreal Tourny isnt worth shit. That game is pure and utter trash. Ugh, its like being reminded that you were touched as a child after trying to block out the whole experience.

[quote name='wubb']Noice. Go around to as many booths as you can. Hand your resume; shake hands; short talk where you sound confident; on to the next booth.[/QUOTE]Thanks. Sounds good. :)
[quote name='manthing']
Anyone know if Unreal Tournament 3 for the PS3 is worth $10?[/QUOTE]Ask these people. ;)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180345

We still have game nights for them. They want me to buy the game and join them, but I don't think I will (too many games I want come out next month).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back