Check out my new OTT and Please leave a comment!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. My grandma made "chewy" chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Normally chocolate chip isn't my favorite, but I'm devouring these thangs. I've probably eaten 15 in the last 10 minutes.

Awesome. My grandma made homemade brownies for the family earlier today.

I thought it was gonna suck having my grandma living next door when I moved in here, but it's turned out to be good, what with all the great food.

Morning OTT. :wave:

Morning wubb. :wave:

I'm up early today since I got up just before 7am and couldn't fall back asleep (despite going to bed just after midnight). Right now there's tons of snow outside and a lot of things canceled. I send out my resume to another company, so we'll see what happens. I decided to go to the job fair at my college in one week (for people in my major). Now I have 7 days to prepare for it (making my resume better than ever along with putting together a superb cover letter that's better than anyone I've done). I've also gotta decide what companies to apply to.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Mana Knight'] I decided to go to the job fair at my college in one week (for people in my major). Now I have 7 days to prepare for it (making my resume better than ever along with putting together a superb cover letter that's better than anyone I've done). I've also gotta decide what companies to apply to.[/QUOTE]

Noice. Go around to as many booths as you can. Hand your resume; shake hands; short talk where you sound confident; on to the next booth.

I finished Fable 2 last night -- dunno if I'll ever go back to get the keys/gargoyles. It's pretty annoying that the completionist cheese requires you to have pub games and play the shitty flash game on the game's website...

so what do i start next -- bully, mass effect, or skate 2?

Weren't a bunch of OTTers going to play through Mass Effect at once? Should that be my next game then? Are you guys ready? Or should I play something else to wait while you dudes catch up?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I finished Fable 2 last night -- dunno if I'll ever go back to get the keys/gargoyles. It's pretty annoying that the completionist cheese requires you to have pub games and play the shitty flash game on the game's website...

so what do i start next -- bully, mass effect, or skate 2?[/QUOTE]

I just sold my copy of Fable 2 for $40 on half...so, that's an option.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']it's been that way forever, pengy.[/QUOTE]

Weird. It's front page on SD so I thought it must be new.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Weren't a bunch of OTTers going to play through Mass Effect at once? Should that be my next game then? Are you guys ready? Or should I play something else to wait while you dudes catch up?[/QUOTE]

Bully and Mass Effect are both good. Mass Effect has parts that get a tad boring, but good game overall. I can't imagine doing the stuff to get all the achievements. Bully isn't bad to 100%. Haven't played Skate 2.

I'd go Bully since you just finished Fable II. Mass Effect probably has more similarities.

classics.jpg

sweet

[quote name='wubb']Bully and Mass Effect are both good. Mass Effect has parts that get a tad boring, but good game overall. I can't imagine doing the stuff to get all the achievements. Bully isn't bad to 100%. Haven't played Skate 2.

I'd go Bully since you just finished Fable II. Mass Effect probably has more similarities.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about bully -- I have it installed because it's only 3.4 gb and it would fit with any other install game on my 20gb drive -- however, I just started replaying GTA4 on the PS3 (complicated story... the things I do for friends...), so I'm not sure I want to play a straight sandbox type game... especially since Fable 2 has some sandbox-y type elements with the "run here for quest, complete quest, get renown and gold, rinse, repeat".

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Weren't a bunch of OTTers going to play through Mass Effect at once? Should that be my next game then? Are you guys ready? Or should I play something else to wait while you dudes catch up?[/QUOTE]

ME I would say. I played through it twice. I should probably do a 3rd playthrough on the hardest difficulty to get that cheese and more ally cheesemints.

Cheesemints are kinda tough, you gotta play through at least 3 times to get them all.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

It's pretty annoying that the Zune doesn't come with a wall adapter

:whistle2:/[/quote]
Most mp3 players don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back