Check out my new OTT and Please leave a comment!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']

Sweet

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I got it messed up. It was supposed to be Yes Mak does use ancient currency and No I did not get your check.

[quote name='munch']Actually, I got it messed up. It was supposed to be Yes Mak does use ancient currency and No I did not get your check.[/quote]

Ohhh :cry:

[quote name='munch']KOTOR is the shit, mang. Just wait.[/quote]
I just escaped from the ship with my buddy Carth. So I'm still way in the beginning. I'm willing to give it a shot but first impression not so good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']KOTOR was on the PC right? I think I should get that at some point.[/quote]
That's what I'm playing it on right now. The only way you can get it now (legitimately) is inside the Star Wars Best of PC pack, I think. Comes with Empire at War, Battlefront, KotoR, Jedi Outcast and Republic Commando.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Is KOTOR back-cap on the 360? I've never played it either, but have always heard how good it is.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is

[quote name='TheRock88']Thanks, too bad you have to split the movie into sections due to FAT32. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

No it's OK, LP likes the BBW

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']My local Half Price always has copies of KOTOR on PC pretty cheap. Seems to have quite the high turnaround.[/quote]

As a future developer, are you supporting used games, Sneaky?

I stopped playing KOTOR when I had my Xbox on Tattooine when I got lost in the desert, fighting numerous sand people that kept trying to attack me every two seconds.

Edit: How is God of War 3?

[quote name='dcfox']As a future developer, are you supporting used games, Sneaky?[/quote]

Eh, mixed bag. On the one had, that's money that isn't going to me, but on the other hand, the more people that play a game that I put my soul into, the better. I buy used though, and will probably continue to do so.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I stopped playing KOTOR when I had my Xbox on Tattooine when I got lost in the desert, fighting numerous sand people that kept trying to attack me every two seconds.

Edit: How is God of War 3?[/QUOTE]

You mean the part where you fought the big robot and then it told you to go fight the dragon? That shit was pretty easy.

KOTOR is the shit. I liked the second one a lot too. If they would have been given time the second one would have been better than the first.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

Edit: How is God of War 3?[/quote]

It's great you ___cast sycophant.

I travelled forward in time to Spring 2010 to play it on release.

Just like every other God of War that preceded it, the QTEs that required you to rotate the analog stick sucked pus from an infected bedsore.

I then travelled back in time to warn the God of War 3 devs that the analog QTEs are still terrible.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Milk sucks. Then again, I'm no fan of dairy.[/quote]

Does not approve:

10.23.07.leon.jpg

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You mean the part where you fought the big robot and then it told you to go fight the dragon? That shit was pretty easy.

KOTOR is the shit. I liked the second one a lot too. If they would have been given time the second one would have been better than the first.[/quote]
It was when I first got to Tattooine and I seemed to have exhausted what I could do there, so I went exploring and ran into the outskirts of the town with the relentless horde of sand people that made getting back a pain in the ass since they were way overpowered.

Edit: That sucks, manthing. Thanks for saving the game and the future.

I think our boy, Big Mike, was detained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back