Check out my new OTT and Please leave a comment!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stouffers Green Pepper Steak Entree for dinner.:drool:

Is there any difference between COD4 GOTY edition and non-GOTY edition for the 360? I know the GOTY edition came with a free map pack code when it first came out but I'm pretty sure it doesn't anymore. So other than that there is/was no difference correct?

I had a conversation with a buddy of mine around four this afternoon after he asked me if I was gonna eventually get World Tour. I explained to him that I have RB 1 &2 and GH 2 & 3 which I hardly play. Plus a bunch of downloadable content. The last thing I needed was another music game.

So I'm in TRU hoping to pick up points, which they have none. Typical. So I start browsing around. GH Aerosmith with Guitar is $35. Take off my 20% and it's $28.

So I buy it. #-o

[quote name='StarKnightX']I could go for some Raiden. I didn't know you were into Shmups linkin.[/quote]

I suck at them but they're pretty cool. I'm still hoping for a Gradius/Life Force XBLA remake.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I suck at them but they're pretty cool. I'm still hoping for a Gradius/Life Force XBLA remake.[/quote]

I used to be a lot better at them , but I've gotten a bit rusty from not playing them enough. The Gradius series is definetely one of my favorites , but Raiden has a soft spot for me (still have the Raiden Project of the PS1). Probably my favorite non series Shmup would have to be Einhander.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']On the mission "Those!" in Fallout 3
Where is the source of the fire ants? And how do I destroy it?
[/QUOTE]
It's in Metro Station in that area.

Queen ant in the metro tunnel below Grayditch. You have to meet up with the crazy scientist guy first to find her / get to her.

[quote name='tiredfornow']don't do it, munchulous.[/QUOTE]

Why?
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Still using ancient currency Mak?[/QUOTE]

No.
[quote name='Maklershed']Hey jerk-off ... did you get that dinero today?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Funny that you mention that Rocko , since I had someone ask me if I had a copy to sell about a week ago. Probably because I listed that I beat the game in the 2009 Game Completion Tab and they figured I was done with it.:)

Hey Bioshocked , you get that CD I set you yet?

th_roastedfivestars.gif

[quote name='Bioshocked360']On the mission "Those!" in Fallout 3
Where is the source of the fire ants? And how do I destroy it?
[/quote]
Just kill the boy and be done with it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I know all of you are going to be highly disappointed but it looks like
infractions are no more

Don't be sad.[/QUOTE]
Really? What caused that decision?

[quote name='JolietJake']Eh? We can do what we want without fear of repercussion?

Meh.[/quote]
Let the racism fly!

[quote name='Brak']What about wubb's brash and flagrant abuse of power?[/QUOTE]

That needed to be rectified before anything else. Wubb stinks.

What was that picture you posted? I couldn't see anything.

[quote name='munch']I think I'm going to purchase "The Maw."[/QUOTE]
It's awesome. It's easy, and it isn't replayable, but it is awesome.

[quote name='Brak']
th_roastedfivestars.gif
[/quote]

:rofl:

Speaking of BK...Seems that they got some mini burgers...White Castle style...I'm sure not as tasty though, they're called "BK Burger Shots"

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Yeah Starknight, I got it. Did all the codes work for you?[/quote]

Yeah all the codes worked fine , thanks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:rofl:

Speaking of BK...Seems that they got some mini burgers...White Castle style...I'm sure not as tasty though, they're called "BK Burger Shots"[/quote]

I've seen a TV commercial for those but all the locations in our area don't have them. :( Must be regional at the moment. Like those Angus burgers at McDonalds.

[quote name='dcfox']So which is it?[/quote]

All I know is that the option disappeared. Might be a server thing or a CAG2.0 malfunction. No idea really.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I've seen a TV commercial for those but all the locations in our area don't have them. :( Must be regional at the moment. Like those Angus burgers at McDonalds.[/quote]

I might check them out sometime this week, I just saw a poster on a BK on my way home from work last night.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it...the wife called...my son got a hold of my Lumix camera and it's now dead :whistle2:|...time to buy a new one.[/quote]
Give him the belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back