Check out my new OTT and Please leave a comment!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Hey Puma, you still want this 360 HDD?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but not right this second. I have to wait for hastings to get another arcade.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Still using ancient currency Mak?[/quote]

Yes ma'am

[quote name='munch']

Yes.[/quote]

Sweet

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Mak: Robert Ashley's new podcast: http://alifewellwasted.com/[/quote]

Hmmm .. he should join Rebel FM. Are there other people on the podcast with him? And has there been a Geekbox episode 2 yet?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I know all of you are going to be highly disappointed but it looks like
infractions are no more

Don't be sad.[/quote]

Meh. I was never bold/edgy enough to get one anyway.

[quote name='Liquid 2']My roommate won't stop watching Battlestar Galactica. :|[/quote]

Maybe he's a cylon. :robot:

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmmm .. he should join Rebel FM. Are there other people on the podcast with him? And has there been a Geekbox episode 2 yet?[/quote]
I haven't listened yet, so I don't know about any regulars, but there are others in the first episode:

Robert Ashley talks to former Electronic Gaming Monthly writers and editors about their experiences at the long running magazine.

I don't think so. I believe Rebel FM was recorded yesterday and should be out soon.

Edit: On the front page of geekbox.net: Next Episode: Jan. 28

[quote name='JolietJake']30 bucks little man.[/QUOTE]
How many gigs?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The cast was just announced today, dumbass.[/quote]:lol:

somebody posted a different picture of him in the morning or something.

[quote name='Maklershed']I wish Shawn Elliott would start a new podcast.[/quote]
He's working at 2K Boston, so he wouldn't really have the free time to do one.

Edit: RyanScottRyan Also: Editing the podcast off and on, here. I'm hoping to put it up before I hit the sack tonight.

[quote name='JolietJake']Seriously, dude speaks the same way i imagine TMK speaking. He's equally clueless too.[/quote]
I know, it's just that most of my favorite scenes in Clerks 2 involve him.

If we were to put together a CAG fund, for the sole purpose of buying TMK a "lady of the night", could we write off the expenses as a charitable donation? Would TMK Barry White that shit?

[quote name='JJSP']If we were to put together a CAG fund, for the sole purpose of buying TMK a "lady of the night", could we write off the expenses as a charitable donation? Would TMK Barry White that shit?[/quote]
$30 says he ends up playing SingStar with her, or some shit.

[quote name='Rocko']I think my MicroSD Reader died. :/[/quote]
Potentially unrelated, but if it happens to be one from DealExtreme, they tend to do that. I've got three of their USB "thumbdrive" ones, and all three died after three or four uses. They overheat like sonovabitch too.

Yeah, I got it from DealExtreme. It's a tiny one that I got with another item. It's worked well for a while, though.

I have an SD reader (from DX) and a MicroSD > SD adapter, though, so I'm good.

[quote name='dcfox']I just finished listening to the last 1up yours the other day. Garnett sounded suicidal.[/quote]

Wouldn't you be if you knew you had to edit Wii game reviews for the next few years?

[quote name='Maklershed']Wouldn't you be if you knew you had to edit Wii game reviews for the next few years?[/QUOTE]
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

snap

I wish Rockbox had an option to get to the original Sansa firmware easily. I was worried I was permanently locked out of accessing the files on the actual player for a moment. :x

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does the PS3 play .mkv files?

NVM...I found a guide.[/quote]

You found a guide to get the PS3 to play .mkv files?

Hook me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back