Check your e-mails for $10 off any best buy purchase

Got it, opened using Chrome on my laptop.  Used for Resident Evil 7 pre-order.  $42 w/ tax on release day and I'll do a PM when it inevitably lowers in price during the 45 days after purchase.  Elite Plus has it's privileges.  I rarely get these emails though so this was a nice surprise.

Rarely shop at BBY but got this email at 3:34 pm ET (went automatically to my Trash folder in gmail apparently)

I got one of these and tried using it on the Zelda BotW SE. It showed up as a 10 dollar gift code, I pressed place order and it vanished from the order and is no longer showing up on the order page. If I try using the coupon again it says it has 0 balance.

Edit* 5 minutes later and now its showing up on the order. That was... strange. The conformation email still doesn't show it, but as long as the online order status does, I guess its fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my email to work bestbuy has $10 digital delivery Xbox codes again so only had to pay the tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed two trends. The more you spend at best buy, the more likely you will NOT get a promo email.

Also, if you opt out of advertising, you don't get any coupons whatsoever.

I got one of these and tried using it on the Zelda BotW SE. It showed up as a 10 dollar gift code, I pressed place order and it vanished from the order and is no longer showing up on the order page. If I try using the coupon again it says it has 0 balance.

Edit* 5 minutes later and now its showing up on the order. That was... strange. The conformation email still doesn't show it, but as long as the online order status does, I guess its fine.
This just made me check and it doesn't show in my order email or in order history. That's... Not cool.

e: It's because it's not a discount on the order, it shows up as a gift card payment. Nevermind.

I've never gotten an email from them.  Just saw that my email preferences are set to never, so I opted in to marketing emails... hopefully I'll start getting these coupons!

If anyone has one that they aren't going to use feel free to throw it my way.  I wanted to get MW:IW, but I thought it was slightly too expensive at $28, $18 is absolutely PERFECT.

Is there ANY WAY to generate a coupon if the email wasn't sent?  For example, does it generate based on your account via a link?  Let me know if you know :)

Hmmm, might pre order something for the Switch with this. Maybe 1-2 Switch.. $29.99 doesn't seem so bad with GCU and the coupon applied. 

I've never gotten an email from them. Just saw that my email preferences are set to never, so I opted in to marketing emails... hopefully I'll start getting these coupons!

If anyone has one that they aren't going to use feel free to throw it my way. I wanted to get MW:IW, but I thought it was slightly too expensive at $28, $18 is absolutely PERFECT.

Is there ANY WAY to generate a coupon if the email wasn't sent? For example, does it generate based on your account via a link? Let me know if you know :)
How do you opt in for the emails?

I got one and used it to preorder Dragon Quest VIII For 3DS for $23 with coupon and GCU. Very happy because I was planning on getting it anyway to test out my New 3DS I got for xmas.

Ended up just getting a $10 XBL card. I can always use MS Spacebux...
Probably stop by today and pick up $10 Playstation. I have enough MS Spacebux but short on Playstation.

I did get $10 from Sony a few weeks ago $20 in free credit is pretty nice.

Or maybe Mafia 3 tomorrow. $21.99 plus tax.

$39.99 - 20% = $31.99 - $10.

FWIW, I'm no longer GCU, Elite, or any of that, and I received a coupon, used it for $10 Xbox Currency Digital Code. I found it weird that I was charged tax for it, but for $.73, I'm not gonna complain.

Got one on my secondary account, but not my main one.  Trying to use it on $10 Xbox digital delivery and it's trying to charge tax.  Tried with other gift cards and no tax...

This pairs well with UFC 2 if you need GS credit. It's $20 with GCU today only, take $10 off with this coupon, and trade over at GS for $25 base. You could get a possible $32.50 with RE7 preorder 20% bonus and PUR.

bread's done
Back