Chris Benoit's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Demolition Man']Wrestlemania 23
April 1st 2007
Ford Field
Detroit, Michigan[/QUOTE]
They better have so fucking awsome match ups. Not just some 20 year old nostalgia factor to sell the nuber of ticket they are hoping to get.

Just from reading the match results, I'm glad I didn't throw down $50 on this PPV... everything was so predictable except JBL beating Benoit, didn't see that coming, thought he'd retain after what he went through to get the belt in the first place.

the crowd was anti mysterio.....

damn where are all the wrestlemania usual suprises??

wheres hogan, austin etc... something anything

[quote name='guyver2077']i hate hhh... the hell with him..

i know the crowd is gonna be anti cena[/QUOTE]
I think you and I were the only one who picked Cena to win.

wtf are these gay entrances

this is turning into a joke...

this fit more with the hollywood theme of last year

the crowd is gonna boo the shit out of cena

why did this match get so much hype again?

[quote name='Superstar']Rey as champ is a joke[/QUOTE]

Just 'cause Eddie died. Rey would've never been a ME on his own.

[quote name='Scorch']Just 'cause Eddie died. Rey would've never been a ME on his own.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats exactly what it is. The match was way too short too. Those three COULD have had an amazing match.

[quote name='guyver2077']wtf are these gay entrances

this is turning into a joke...

this fit more with the hollywood theme of last year

the crows is gonna boo the shit out of cena[/QUOTE]

Yes they are.

Triple h dressed up like conan.

LOL at cena getting booed out of the arena.

[quote name='Mike23']This is so gay. Triple H is not Conan, and Cena is in no way a "mobster".[/QUOTE]

I think it's even worse that he is going by "King of Kings"... did no one tell him that that's often what Jesus is called? I mean I'm not offended, but I don't think evoking thoughts of Jesus will get you over.

the smackdown match shoulda been the main event with a better ending...it was actually a good match..shoulda went longer

mania supposed to be a classiC good guy vs bad guy... this is more like a heel vs heel match...where ppl will just cheer hhh for their hatred of cena it looks like

LOL fuck YOU CENA CHANTS

maybe cena should take this momentum to go heel tommorrow on raw

you cant wrestle chants~

I called it months ago Rey would win... I knew it as soon as Batista said "I will come back for the belt, and I will take on anyone who may have it" or something to that extent.

Batista and Rey became real good friends, and I gurantee Batista is going to come back sometime soon, challenge Rey for the belt, the two friends will have a match of respect, but in the end Rey will be a transitional champion for Batista.

If Batista dosen't come back, Rey will still be a transitional champion.

[quote name='mykevermin']???[/QUOTE]

hhh3tt.jpg

fuck you Cena :bomb:

well what a sub par wrestlemania...

nothing big no suprise...

money in the bank was pretty good
edge foley was prob my fav match

anyone else think rvd will hold that title shot for next years mania in michigan??

Well looks like you and I guyver were the only ones who picked Cena. I still think it will change tomarrow and Edge will jump in the mix, at soonest next RAW PPV.

What the hell... Cena retained? Someone earlier in the thread said WWE changed 5 or so outcomes before this went live, that HAD to be one of them.

Why the hell would Triple H put Cena over?

Trips did a DX chop too... foreshadowing?

[quote name='guyver2077']well what a crappy wrestlemania...

nothing big no suprise...

money in the bank was pretty good
edge foley was prob my fav match

anyone else think rvd will hold that title shot for next years mania in michigan??[/QUOTE]

Nope. I can see him using it at the ecw ppv. Maybe Rey vs Rvd if Rey holds the title that long.

[quote name='Roufuss']Why the hell would Triple H put Cena over?[/QUOTE]

The WWE doesn't want to give up on Cena; he sells too much merchandise, and there's nobody near the top of the card on Raw right now. RVD! You say; well, I say that's not true. He *should* be, but he isn't. Those are two different things.

It does do some major favors in quashing the "HHH controls everything" conspriacies about him, certainly. I want to see what the fuck he wore to the ring, as I'm picturing Farooq for some reason.

[quote name='mykevermin']The WWE doesn't want to give up on Cena; he sells too much merchandise, and there's nobody near the top of the card on Raw right now. RVD! You say; well, I say that's not true. He *should* be, but he isn't. Those are two different things.

It does do some major favors in quashing the "HHH controls everything" conspriacies about him, certainly. I want to see what the fuck he wore to the ring, as I'm picturing Farooq for some reason.[/QUOTE]

In the ring was his usual wrestling attire.

[quote name='Roufuss']

Trips did a DX chop too... foreshadowing?[/QUOTE]

OHHHHHHHHH

I can guarantee you that wasn't an accident if both HBK and HHH did the DX chop. Its gotta be a reformation (doesn't it?) WTF do I watch tomorrow?!?! RAw or 24?!?!? DAMN IT!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']OHHHHHHHHH

I can guarantee you that wasn't an accident if both HBK and HHH did the DX chop. Its gotta be a reformation (doesn't it?) WTF do I watch tomorrow?!?! RAw or 24?!?!? DAMN IT![/QUOTE]

Great nothing like taking five steps backwards. Don't get me wrong, I loved DX and the NWO, but that was 2000-2001. That is old news, biggest problem with WWE today, no fresh new ideas. Have to go back to the well with things that already worked. Man can't wait untill TNA gets big enough to be som competition.

[quote name='mykevermin']The WWE doesn't want to give up on Cena; he sells too much merchandise, and there's nobody near the top of the card on Raw right now. RVD! You say; well, I say that's not true. He *should* be, but he isn't. Those are two different things.

It does do some major favors in quashing the "HHH controls everything" conspriacies about him, certainly. I want to see what the fuck he wore to the ring, as I'm picturing Farooq for some reason.[/QUOTE]

It's almost like Triple H just pushed himself down on the card... maybe this was an intentional loss because he knew he'd be leaving soon because of his new baby? If Triple H had a hand in this, he still does control everything ;)

It just seems alot of the fans are sick of John Cena yet WWE keeps shoving him in our faces.

I hate that damn stupid spinner belt too.

I liked this wrestlemania, it was good and solid IMO. I think most of the matches could of been longer. They could of dropped that Playboy match to help other matches become longer.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Wrestlemania 23
April 1st 2007
Ford Field
Detroit, Michigan[/quote]

HOLY SHIT!!! I'm going to that for sure. I graduate this May, I'll be back home in the metro-Detroit area, I'll actually have money now, when do the tickets go on sale?

No, damn it, NO.

fuck John Cena.

Drop the title already. To anyone. Anyone on the roster. There's no one who deserves it less, especially after one *boring* year of having to look at the damn ugly "SPINNAR" belt. Anyone but him. Even Mark Henry, for godsakes. Enough with that stupid, deformed stomach, unentertaining, non-wrestler wigger.

At least JBL has some gold. If it's anywhere near as fun to watch as his last title reign, then I will be happy.

[quote name='Doom Gaze']No, damn it, NO.

fuck John Cena.

Drop the title already. To anyone. Anyone on the roster. There's no one who deserves it less, especially after one *boring* year of having to look at the damn ugly "SPINNAR" belt. Anyone but him. Even Mark Henry, for godsakes. Enough with that stupid, deformed stomach, unentertaining, non-wrestler wigger.[/QUOTE]

Well, it wouldn't be the first time HHH lost a big title match at a pay per view only to come back and win it the next night on Raw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back