[Chrono.gg Megathread] Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure ($7 / 30% off) 24 hour sale

Justin.Chronogg

Official Representative
Hi all! This is the megathread for Chrono deals. I'll update the subject every day and do a bump in the thread when a new sale goes live. 

If you're unfamiliar with what we do, we're a daily deal site that focuses on one game every day, and typically have historic low prices. We work directly with the developers so there's no funky shady reseller stuff going on.

If interested in today's game go grab it at Chrono.gg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was this always on the shop page:

New games every 2 weeks!
Games sold out? Not seeing anything you want? Don't worry, we put new games on the shop every 20,160 minutes, so check back soon!

14 day streak today, got 808 coins for the bonus and 28 for the daily!  

Thanks to all keeping this thread alive so I remember to get my coins daily!

19 day streak, got 28 today!!!  if they would just restock the half life 3 keys when I hit 30 day streak I would stop caring about the coins!

Today we have a new game that has already been Humble Monthlied on this very day. We need to cut better deals. Sad!

20 coins today and they restocked some games, or maybe I just wasnt paying attention and Legend of Dungeon and Surgeon Simulator were already in the coin shop.

20 coins today and they restocked some games, or maybe I just wasnt paying attention and Legend of Dungeon and Surgeon Simulator were already in the coin shop.
They added those on May 4th and they are almost sold out just two days later, so it's going to be a long two weeks before they add more. I suspect that Slayaway Camp got them more exposure for their coin program and now when they add games you'll likely need to buy them ASAP if you want them.

I think the only game that sold out before I could even see it in stock was Cat Interstellar which was 250 coins. The rest you had at least a day or two to buy them before they were gone, so it's not too bad. Better than selling out instantly.

My guess is the more people that start using the site and the longer the period of time passes, games will disappear more quickly because everyone will have more coins to spend. So right now we have it the easiest with the most time to buy games because not everyone can afford them yet.

26 here.  My consolation is that by day 30 I should have enough coins for a 5000 coin game if they happen to add one next go round.  My suspicions are we're going to be coin rich in the near future with nothing to spend it on, but we'll see. 

29 day streak!!!  1 more to legendary coin drop!!!  or at least thats how I think you get 1 in the legendary stream column, however I do not know.

Out of curiosity... Has anyone else realize he (they) writes a new original speel for each game? For a long time I just assumed it was the Steam description.

not me, I dont think I've ever even read what game is on sale, I just click the coin button, check my balance/streak and close the tab for the day.

LEGENDARY!!!

2148 coins for 30 day streak and 25 for daily reward.  I think in about 4 days they should add games, then I grab the most expensive one and sell for pennies!!!

I'm two days away.  30 day streak should hopefully put me at 5500 and more than enough for any game they add.  

I also did not notice the description.  Reminds me of Woot.  God bless them. 

My 30 day bonus was only 2003.  I am enraged!

Edit:

According to the Chrono forums, new games should be added to the shop on the 19th.  

Perfect, I'll hit my 30 day bonus on the 18th, just in time. Will only take me to 4500 or so, but hopefully that will be enough.

Woah, 43 coins from my daily reward today. The most I've ever got before is 29.

Also, it says 2 new games are "coming soon". One will be 3500 coins and the other is 3800.

I'll get my 30 day bonus on the 20th, hopefully they're not all claimed before then.

My 3-day streak (heh) pushed me over the 3,500 threshold.  So that game will suck and the awesome one that's never been bundled will be at 3,800 coins.

Today's deal is LASTFIGHT for 66% off ($5), a 2v2 fighter inspired by Power Stone. Might have bought this if it had online multiplayer.. but it looks like that'll never happen.

Alright, so I've been missing streaks left and right now.  Messed up my streak after my first 30 day.  Was set to do another 7 day and missed it yesterday.  Boo.  

Two new games "Coming soon" in the shop. Probably today or tomorrow based on the last unlocks. 

Last time they showed up around 5:00 PM ET on the day that the "Coming Soon" placeholder appeared, so it should be soon.

Can't wait for the new games to ease the disappointment created by the Monthly unlocks.

bread's done
Back