[Chrono.gg Megathread] Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure ($7 / 30% off) 24 hour sale

Justin.Chronogg

Official Representative
Hi all! This is the megathread for Chrono deals. I'll update the subject every day and do a bump in the thread when a new sale goes live. 

If you're unfamiliar with what we do, we're a daily deal site that focuses on one game every day, and typically have historic low prices. We work directly with the developers so there's no funky shady reseller stuff going on.

If interested in today's game go grab it at Chrono.gg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today we have Semispheres for $5, that is correct folks only $5!  Don't save your money for Summer Sale disappointment when you can be disappointed right now!  Offer expires while you wait, operators are standing by.

Just a reminder, don't forget to get your coins, and new games this Friday. 2 Day Streak!
I was doing daily reminders at 11 AM my time, its when the deal swaps over and coins become available, but it didn't seem like many people used them or even needed them so I stopped after a few days... That said I can go back to doing it if it helps anyone.

I think it's fine as is.  Personally, when I miss my chrono coins it's because I'm not on CAG and I'm in the real world doing stuff, so a reminder wouldn't help me.  

New Chrono deal is for a beta key. gr8 deel, go buy!
You can get beta access of their website for 30 bucks and get digital loot! :D/

It seems odd, really odd, but these type of packs have according to their website contributed to the growth/continued development of the game... and they have a very positive rating on Steam, which is more than Marvel Heroes (the game I view it has most in common looter/F2P) can say, so I guess they most be doing allot of stuff right. *shrug*

You can get beta access of their website for 30 bucks and get digital loot! :D/

It seems odd, really odd, but these type of packs have according to their website contributed to the growth/continued development of the game... and they have a very positive rating on Steam, which is more than Marvel Heroes (the game I view it has most in common looter/F2P) can say, so I guess they most be doing allot of stuff right. *shrug*
I'm biased, like real biased, as in I'm like the top POE AFKer on Steam...

Having said that, they are a self sufficient indie developer that's delivering a ton of content with a free to play/no pay to win game. They have to be innovative with their approach and from my rather biased opinion I think they are doing a great job.

Then again, buying into the beta is only for people that really love the game and want a peak at what lies ahead. There are going to be bugs, there are going to be wipes, I would not recommend that as a starting point for anyone.

I'm biased, like real biased, as in I'm like the top POE AFKer on Steam...
I've booted it up but had no luck naming a character and got distracted by something else... Just booted it up, named a character quickly enough, and enjoyed about 30 minutes or so. Is there more characters/heroes to chose from now? I don't seem to remember so many.

Is there more characters/heroes to chose from now? I don't seem to remember so many.
The number didn't change, but they had one character that previously had to be unlocked (Scion) and either that's now unlocked from the start or I think they intend to. There's also Ascendancies now, which allows for more character customization and gives new portraits.

The start of the game is what changes the least for the most part. They tend to keep adding things in sequential order (it was once 2 acts, full Beta will feature 10 with only one difficulty). Anyway, in terms of if you'll like it or not or how into it you'll get, the best comparison I can make would be Diablo 2. Even David Brevik is advising, and in a lot of ways it's just more of the same old kill stuff and hope something good drops with heavy inspiration from Diablo and some Magic the Gathering influence as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved PoE but the desync eventually drove me away.  It didn't help that I was playing a super-fast combat duelist build.  I have heard that it got much better at some point but I haven't tried it since then.  Maybe eventually.  The problem is with my huge backlog and not a huge amount of free time if I walk away from a game it is hard for me to ever get back to it.

Got my second 30 day streak yesterday.  Now I have over 10K of worthless coins.  Don't forget your daily coins.  New games should be added to the shop this Friday. 

I stopped collecting coins weeks ago.  It looked as though it was going to be ever escalating prices for garbage games and I hopped off the treadmill.  Of course, my longest streak was 7 days anyway.

But, hey, Slayaway camp was nice!

Two new games show as coming soon in the shop, one for 2500 and the other for 3000.  Not sure if this means we'll get them today or if they just put the coming soon info up early.  

bread's done
Back