Circuit City $1.99 PS2 games

[quote name='stolazi']Does anyone know if Fry's pricematches websites? That's the only place I've seen La Pucelle new.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe they do, or at least mine doesn't/hasn't for me, but Fry's can be YMMV at times like all stores.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Man why is this game selling for so cheap? Why can't games like Disgaea be like that too?[/QUOTE]

Disgaea actually was $5 at Circuit City in their now infamous $5 clearance sale awhile back.

it's pretty funny, you can buy the 3 nippon games (phantom brave, disgaea, la pucelle tactics) for as low as $28 total if you followed the CAG forums in the past year

[quote name='Wario64']it's pretty funny, you can buy the 3 nippon games (phantom brave, disgaea, la pucelle tactics) for as low as $28 total if you followed the CAG forums in the past year[/QUOTE]

I was lucky to have picked up Disgaea for $5 at CC, La Pucelle for $20 at Target and Phantom Brave SE for $20 in Ebgames credit (after that other infamous TRU green tag -> Eb credit deal). Just shows how remarkable this site is on providing great deals.

[quote name='Ruined']I picked up Powerdrome XBOX for 4.99 and Psi-Ops XBOX for 19.99, not bad.[/QUOTE]

Psi-Ops is looks pretty cool. I got it for $10.27 on eBay shipped last week. Haven't had a chance to play it yet though.

bread's done
Back