Circuit City $15 off $100 -- 4/1 to 4/18

petersen98374

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
They have STACKS of these coupons by the registers, by the current ads. Each coupon has a unique barcode. You can use them on-line or in-store. Grab a few now for April 1 through April 18

I GAVE OUT ABOUT 100 CODES. I HAVE *NONE* LEFT!

Fine print:
•This offer is good for a $15 discount on a regularly
priced purchase of $100 or more. This offer is
good for one use only and applies to total
qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt
dated 4/1/07 through 4/18/07. Not valid on
previous purchases. Offer excludes gaming
consoles, notebook and desktop computers,
Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose,
Polk, HP MP3 Players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder,
Sony XBR TVs, LG, KEF, outlet, firedog services and
Gift Card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping
charges and sales tax not included in total
purchase calculation. Coupon code valid online
and at 1-800-593-4391; Barcode valid in-store only.
Not combinable with select Circuit City offers.
Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or
restricted. Repoductions/photocopies will not be accepted.

I just hopped online to use this toward guitar hero 360. It looks like it's out of stock online and, as with all video games, unavailable for in-store pickup.... dangit.

I wonder if the infamous $40 off $199 coupon would work. Buy two copies of GH2 at $89.99 each, add a $20 bargain bin game to push the total over $200.

So for ~$160+tax, you end up getting:
two copies of Guitar Hero 2 bundles
two 1600 Xbox Live point cards
and some filler game (or anything)

Worth a try?

If anyone has any more codes could someone please PM me one I'm going to be placing an order for store pickup in the next few days. Thanks. When I go to store pickup I'll try to pick up a bunch of codes and share them here, too.

i read over on FW that the coupon isn't valid on gaming consoles but i guess you can try. i just bought a ds like a week ago too & saw this coupon :cry:

Peterson hooked me up. I just ordered GH2 w/ $40 worth of microsoft points for $101.05 including taxes & the free shipping. Not bad - and extra five dollars got me a bonus $35 worth of arcade titles. THANKS PETERSON!

I'm looking for a code as well.

I called them up, and they said they were out of codes, but a new shipment is coming out next month. They said these deals happen every month-and-a-half or so.

But that'd be too late for Guitar Hero II + MS points.:cry:

If anyone has extra coupon codes, I'd like one. Thanks!:)

Anyone know if you can score a DS Lite with this since the DS isn't technically a gaming console? Is it programmed in the computer to not work with the DS Lite?

If anyone has a code, and PM's it to me...

I swear on my mother that I will sing in my living room:

"(CAG user) is the coolest person ever and knows when to help a newbie in trouble. I couldn't have got this bargain without the generosity and awesomeness of (CAG user)."

Just to confirm, I can use this code in-store, right? RIGHT?

[quote name='projectionist']If anyone has a code, and PM's it to me...

I swear on my mother that I will sing in my living room:

"(CAG user) is the coolest person ever and knows when to help a newbie in trouble. I couldn't have got this bargain without the generosity and awesomeness of (CAG user)."

Just to confirm, I can use this code in-store, right? RIGHT?[/quote]

code someone gives you is useable online only...there's a barcode on the actual coupon which is for instore use.

Well I was looking for a code earlier when I posted, but they're probably all taken

If you have one, I'd be very grateful if you PM'd it my way.

[quote name='projectionist']If anyone has a code, and PM's it to me...

Just to confirm, I can use this code in-store, right? RIGHT?[/QUOTE]

The code is for an on-line purchase only.
You could do an in-store pick-up.
You need the actual coupon to use it in the store.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']Peterson hooked me up. I just ordered GH2 w/ $40 worth of microsoft points for $101.05 including taxes & the free shipping. Not bad - and extra five dollars got me a bonus $35 worth of arcade titles. THANKS PETERSON![/QUOTE]

Where did you enter the code online? I get through the checkout process to the point where it says clicking on will complete the order but I never see where to enter the code! Please help me out!

edit:
nevermind... found it.

edit:
ordered guitar hero 360, 1600 live points, 4 rechargeable batteries..... 95 dollars

what in the world...my subtotal is $101, and my grand total is $108, but the coupon says that it doesn't meet the minimal requirements

My CC didn't have GHII for in-store pick up, so I went and picked it up there. Petersen was cool enough to hook me up with a code, but I'm not gonna be using it after all. I don't want 100 pm's, so here it is:

Please pm me when you've used it and I'll delete.

**DEAD****

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but if you pay at CC using your Discover Card, you get 5% cashback bonus (sign up at discovercard.com first!). The coupon brought my GH2+2 1600 point cards down to $101.39, and the 5% bonus will knock another $5 off. Minor, yes, but every little bit counts :)

not sure if this was posted (sorry about being a little lazy) ---

but if you want a coupon to use in store, you can print out the 40/200 coupon, buy what you want to keep, then pick out filler to send your purchase total to 200. the reciept will reflect 20% off each item. you can then return the filler, effectively getting 20% off the items you wanted.

if you are lucky, you will get a cashier who is sort of dumb who will just take 40 off one item. at that point you can return everything else and get an awesome deal (this happened to me the other day - got sonic for the wii for 10 bucks!!)

[quote name='bg2001']not sure if this was posted (sorry about being a little lazy) ---

but if you want a coupon to use in store, you can print out the 40/200 coupon, buy what you want to keep, then pick out filler to send your purchase total to 200. the reciept will reflect 20% off each item. you can then return the filler, effectively getting 20% off the items you wanted.

if you are lucky, you will get a cashier who is sort of dumb who will just take 40 off one item. at that point you can return everything else and get an awesome deal (this happened to me the other day - got sonic for the wii for 10 bucks!!)[/quote]

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...interesting

I just picked up GH2 and 2 1600 point live cards at CC with this coupon for $102 with NY sales tax!!!
What a sweet sweet deal. I basically got 2 1600 point cards for about $8.00.

Thanks PETERSON for the code.

thanks to peterson as well. i got gh2, 2k VC points, and 1600 MS points for 104 bucks. When i received my gh2, i will return the gh2 i bought this past saturday.

Don't buy 1600 marketplace points as a filler to get to $100. You can get like 100 different games below retail, and CCs everywhere are running out of the points cards to pair with GH2.

Anyone with an extra code? I would love to save a bit of money on some electronics that I really dont need but will still buy.

[quote name='petersen98374']

I can PM the on-line codes if anyone wants to make an on-line order.
[/quote]

I would love a coupon code please. Thank alot!!!:D

I would greatly appreciate a coupon code as well. Please PM me the code or e-mail to [email protected] whatever is more convenient. I tried going in store and they gave me a dumbfounded look when I asked about the coupon.

[quote name='ivanctorres']I just picked up GH2 and 2 1600 point live cards at CC with this coupon for $102 with NY sales tax!!!
What a sweet sweet deal. I basically got 2 1600 point cards for about $8.00.

Thanks PETERSON for the code.[/quote]

I got the same thing, Guitar Hero II with two 1600 MS Points cards for $103.29, ordered online with the coupon code and chose in-store pick up. Thanks again for the code, Petersen!

[quote name='swetooth9']what in the world...my subtotal is $101, and my grand total is $108, but the coupon says that it doesn't meet the minimal requirements[/quote]
This is happening to me, can anyone figure out why?

EDIT: Games that are in "outlet" Cannot be used with this deal

Order Summary

Activision Guitar Hero II Bundle for Xbox 360 (047875950658)
$59.80

Microsoft Xbox 360 Live Marketplace Points
$17.08

Conflict: Vietnam (Xbox™)
$3.38

ESPN NFL® 2K5 (PlayStation®2)
$7.65

Charges for this order:
Subtotal $87.91
Shipping Free!
Total Coupon Savings $15.00
Tax $4.39
Total $92.30

Thank you OP and others for the coupon!

I found the coupons at the customer service desk, they had tons left. So I picked up GH II (they had to special order the 1600 points because they were out of stock). To make up the difference to 100$ I bought the pc / wireless gaming receiver for windows so I can use my 360 controllers on my windows games. So I effectively got that for free.

[quote name='abhinav']This is happening to me, can anyone figure out why?

EDIT: Games that are in "outlet" Cannot be used with this deal

Order Summary

Activision Guitar Hero II Bundle for Xbox 360 (047875950658)
$59.80

Microsoft Xbox 360 Live Marketplace Points
$17.08

Conflict: Vietnam (Xbox™)
$3.38

ESPN NFL® 2K5 (PlayStation®2)
$7.65

Charges for this order:
Subtotal $87.91
Shipping Free!
Total Coupon Savings $15.00
Tax $4.39
Total $92.30

Thank you OP and others for the coupon![/quote]

what are games in "outlet"?

[quote name='swetooth9']what are games in "outlet"?[/quote]
some games (many of the decent ones) have the word outlet next to their names when listed
here is an example:
49htxrc.jpg

See the little outlet thing next to Midnight club and rise of the kasai but not Tony Hawk Underground? When i removed all "outlet" games from my cart it allowed me to use the coupon.

Here are the two links i used when looking for cheap games:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Xbox-Games/sem/rpsm/catOid/-13227/N/20012841+20016483+20013227/rpem/ccd/categorylist.do
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/PlayStation-2-Games/sem/rpsm/catOid/-13226/N/20012841+20016481+20013226/rpem/ccd/categorylist.do

Thanks again to everyone, i got GH2 with 1600 M$ points and two other games for less then how much the game would have been with tax. Huzzah (but boo for not being able to get Prince of Persia for $4 on the xbox)!

bread's done
Back