Circuit City $15 off $100 -- 4/1 to 4/18

petersen98374

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
They have STACKS of these coupons by the registers, by the current ads. Each coupon has a unique barcode. You can use them on-line or in-store. Grab a few now for April 1 through April 18

I GAVE OUT ABOUT 100 CODES. I HAVE *NONE* LEFT!

Fine print:
•This offer is good for a $15 discount on a regularly
priced purchase of $100 or more. This offer is
good for one use only and applies to total
qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt
dated 4/1/07 through 4/18/07. Not valid on
previous purchases. Offer excludes gaming
consoles, notebook and desktop computers,
Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose,
Polk, HP MP3 Players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder,
Sony XBR TVs, LG, KEF, outlet, firedog services and
Gift Card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping
charges and sales tax not included in total
purchase calculation. Coupon code valid online
and at 1-800-593-4391; Barcode valid in-store only.
Not combinable with select Circuit City offers.
Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or
restricted. Repoductions/photocopies will not be accepted.

If anyone has a spare barcode I'd appreciate it :]

I'll heading to CC when it opens in the morning either way, but it'd be nice to have reserve my copy now, only one store left with copies :eek:

Eitehr way, thanks for the ehads up :)

Tried the guitar hero deal and the clerk wouldn't give me the free points card if I used the coupon, bastard

[quote name='SpoDaddy']Tried the guitar hero deal and the clerk wouldn't give me the free points card if I used the coupon, bastard[/QUOTE]
That totally sucks! I might consider trying again at another store; CC is usually pretty accommodating.

a couple of codes - first come first serve...

1 - M8AMJWVA6V

2 - 7GAWDR5AEY

good 4/1/7 - 4/18/7 on circuitcity.com

enjoy. apologies to the third attempt.

reading is fun-da-mental.

I'd like to call dibs on the seconds one :]

However, I can't use it until the morning :( Cicuit City says something or other about being unable to check the stores inventory even though it says available for pickup :(

Trying again in the morning.

My order went through using the second coupon :D Thanks a million CheezWhiz, I owe you one!

[quote name='abhinav']This is happening to me, can anyone figure out why?

EDIT: Games that are in "outlet" Cannot be used with this deal

Order Summary

Activision Guitar Hero II Bundle for Xbox 360 (047875950658)
$59.80

Microsoft Xbox 360 Live Marketplace Points
$17.08

Conflict: Vietnam (Xbox™)
$3.38

ESPN NFL® 2K5 (PlayStation®2)
$7.65

Charges for this order:
Subtotal $87.91
Shipping Free!
Total Coupon Savings $15.00
Tax $4.39
Total $92.30

Thank you OP and others for the coupon![/quote]

If they don't have the points, can you get it for $60? :pray:

Slow to the party as I went to CC hoping to find some coupons and extra codes yesterday (alas, none to be found)...
So if possible may I have an extra coupon code pm'd?
Thanks a bunch!:bouncy:

Got one! Thanks Op!!!!!!

[quote name='donut']Slow to the party as I went to CC hoping to find some coupons and extra codes yesterday (alas, none to be found)...
So if possible may I have an extra coupon code pm'd?
Thanks a bunch!:bouncy:[/quote]
Yeah, I went Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and found none anywhere.

[quote name='SpoDaddy']Tried the guitar hero deal and the clerk wouldn't give me the free points card if I used the coupon, bastard[/quote]

order online w/ instore pickup

damn this thread is getting long and needy... and I'm not going to help the problem because I need a code and I'll take one if someone wants to pm it to me! ;)

Can anyone confirm if the code work online with the Guitar Hero free points offer?

[quote name='murdoch623']dude - these are one time use coupons.[/quote]

Yah im srry, I kinda figured that out after I posted.

Well if any one would like to pm me a code i would be greatful!!!

[quote name='kylerg']If they don't have the points, can you get it for $60? :pray:[/quote]

Can anyone else confirm this? CC by the office is showing no point cards, but the one near my home is. If they will take the $20 off if they don't have the points, I'm in.

If I could get in on some codage, that would rock the socks.

might not be too many GH2's left in the mountain view/sunnyvale area

--J666

[quote name='kylerg']If they don't have the points, can you get it for $60? :pray:[/quote]

dont think so b/c he used the 15 off 100 coupon to get it that way...

Yeah i dont think you can do that with the whole points thing. On a side note i am kind of annoyed with Circuit City who scewed up my order making me move it to a location which is farther away for my instore pickup.

a couple of more codes - once again first come first serve...

1 - KGAD3K7A6S

2 - VFAHBPTA6R

apologies in advance for the 3rd attempt and beyond. please post that you have used it so others won't try.

Edit: You guys are too kind, thanks for the (multiple) coupon codes. Edited this post so I don't get more then I need ;)

wow, this coupon would come in handy picking up God of War 2 and another $50 game. I was just at CC tonight, I should have checked CAG before heading out tonight.

sigep_ohio is the man. they're having to ship my points since the nearest CC to me that has some in stock is 81 miles away, but for only $5 more than i would have had to pay without the coupon i'm getting $20 more worth of points. THANK YOU SIGEP_OHIO!

[quote name='xcoax']sigep_ohio is the man. they're having to ship my points since the nearest CC to me that has some in stock is 81 miles away, but for only $5 more than i would have had to pay without the coupon i'm getting $20 more worth of points. THANK YOU SIGEP_OHIO![/quote]

No big deal.

To anyone else, I know others have been offering up codes and such but I still have a bunch to give away. I can even mail coupons out(obviously the coupons won't make it out in time for the GHII deal), and so long as I don't get a ton of requests for mailing(I am cheap like everyone else) the stamp is on me.

If someone could hook me up with some codage, I would be your friend for life. Or, at least, for a day or so.

I went to my local Circuit City last night to pick up Guitar Hero II and another controller for the 360...and was going to use the $15 off coupon. Of course they didn't have any out, so I asked a few people. The second guy actually looked around for them and found the giant stack (why do they have these damn things hidden?!).

Well, he rang up my two items and then got a dumb look on his face.
He said..."Oh, sorry...it won't let me use it." I told him I saw the exclusion for game consoles, and he replied, "Yeah, I saw that, but the system won't let me use it...it says it is excluding software."

So what the hell? This coupon sucks. Perhaps I should have bought $100 in batteries or maybe the candy they have up front?

Anyway, I didn't understand why it didn't work...but was powerless at that point.
Someone else please tell me this happened to yourself so I don't feel like I've been lied to.

[quote name='squidhead442']
Anyway, I didn't understand why it didn't work...but was powerless at that point.
Someone else please tell me this happened to yourself so I don't feel like I've been lied to.[/quote]

I am not sure about the store you went to, but I know my store keeps the new/hot games off the floor or in a case to stop thieves. So we don't hide them, but they aren't easy to find either.

As for your question about the coupon, did he scan it or just refuse the coupon? Either way, I would have gone to customer service. If they can't help you, ask for a manager. Don't be a jerk, but sometimes politely asking a manager when the associates won't give you what want works. It pisses us off when they give you what you want, but we're talking about you getting your coupon.

If none of those things work, then you are stuck trying another store.

Do they have these at the stores, or you have to use them online only? If so, I need one to order a system from their store.

[quote name='Rirse']Do they have these at the stores, or you have to use them online only? If so, I need one to order a system from their store.[/quote]

Some stores may still have them, but they were supposed to be taken down this past friday. Your local store may still have some, if so you are entitled to use them. Otherwise I can PM you a code to use online or mail you an actual coupon to use next week(seeing as how it takes about 2-3 days 1st class)

bread's done
Back