Circuit City $15 off $100 -- 4/1 to 4/18

petersen98374

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
They have STACKS of these coupons by the registers, by the current ads. Each coupon has a unique barcode. You can use them on-line or in-store. Grab a few now for April 1 through April 18

I GAVE OUT ABOUT 100 CODES. I HAVE *NONE* LEFT!

Fine print:
•This offer is good for a $15 discount on a regularly
priced purchase of $100 or more. This offer is
good for one use only and applies to total
qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt
dated 4/1/07 through 4/18/07. Not valid on
previous purchases. Offer excludes gaming
consoles, notebook and desktop computers,
Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose,
Polk, HP MP3 Players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder,
Sony XBR TVs, LG, KEF, outlet, firedog services and
Gift Card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping
charges and sales tax not included in total
purchase calculation. Coupon code valid online
and at 1-800-593-4391; Barcode valid in-store only.
Not combinable with select Circuit City offers.
Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or
restricted. Repoductions/photocopies will not be accepted.

You know, the thought is well appreciated, but you guys picking up stacks of these coupons really are not helping CAGers. I tried to pick up a coupon today for this deal and they didn't have any, probably due to a lot of people just grabbing handfuls of them. :/

[quote name='Andy787']You know, the thought is well appreciated, but you guys picking up stacks of these coupons really are not helping CAGers. I tried to pick up a coupon today for this deal and they didn't have any, probably due to a lot of people just grabbing handfuls of them. :/[/QUOTE]
I disagree. I've given out several to CAGs. It's more likely that your CC took them away (read the OP) than us CAGs snatching them all up.

I'm being lazy and not going through the whole thread. So apologies in advance (I'm still catching up and dont have a ton of time).

Does CC have any coupons for X off of $200 right now as well? My big bro is looking for a laptop and the $15 off $100 excludes notebooks.

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm being lazy and not going through the whole thread. So apologies in advance (I'm still catching up and dont have a ton of time).

Does CC have any coupons for X off of $200 right now as well? My big bro is looking for a laptop and the $15 off $100 excludes notebooks.[/QUOTE]
See this thread.

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm being lazy and not going through the whole thread. So apologies in advance (I'm still catching up and dont have a ton of time).

Does CC have any coupons for X off of $200 right now as well? My big bro is looking for a laptop and the $15 off $100 excludes notebooks.[/quote]

Notebooks will be excluded on most of the coupons. CC doesn't make anything on them anyway, so they don't usually allow coupons on them. All the money is in the things that go with notebooks(printers, mice, router, service contract, software, software installations, external HDD, etc.). The margin on most laptops is less than 5%, and the sale prices are often below the store's cost.

Thank you Joe - I claimed it. I stopped by the store tonight to see if there were any left. No Luck. So I figured I would check the thread again, thanks for making my day. :)

[quote name='jkircos']OT: If you buy something online at CC, can you return it to a B&M store?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can return it to a store.

Also I PM you a code.

I have no codes left.

[quote name='Andy787']You know, the thought is well appreciated, but you guys picking up stacks of these coupons really are not helping CAGers. I tried to pick up a coupon today for this deal and they didn't have any, probably due to a lot of people just grabbing handfuls of them. :/[/QUOTE]
I've given out over 20 codes. Do you still think that our picking up extra for our fellow CAGers is a bad thing? ;)

Just a heads up but i got a $15 off $100 coupon with my order (the 2 games i used for filler with GH2) and it expires 5/31/07. Just a heads up to people who are expecting packages. Huzzah for CAG (I might use this to pick up Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and Warioware which would make it $96 )after tax and coupon

Here are a couple of codes, both unused, that torifile pm'ed me.
As previously mentioned, no good for ds system.

Thanks again torifile!:applause:

97AUG8WABU or try 38AB386ABX

Please post if you use one.

bread's done
Back