Circuit City $16.96 April/May clearance... **Updated 5/18/07**

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Seeing no one stepped up to do this I figured I would go for it..
First off I give credit to all the past posters and creators of these threads and the people who have contributed to them..

Feel free to contribute to the list and I will regularly update it as needed..

So from what we have so far here it goes:

**Quick note as requested(by Roufuss) , here is a link to the March clearance list with an array of games you might not know are on sale to: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130669 **
**Updated with prices more to come**

** Special thanks to Neocisco for the huge list and prices to add to the update ** Thanks to Bmarquardt for the list here's the link http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138354 **

Playstation 2

Disgaea 2 ($16.96)
God Hand ($16.96)
Castlevania:Curse of Darkness ($8.96)
Mortal Kombat: Deception ($16.96)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Lumines ($16.96)
Space Channel 5 SE ($2.96)
Suikoden Tactics ($9.99)
Alien Homined ($12.96)
50 Cent: Bulletproof ($12.96)
Chicken Little: Ace in Action ($12.96)
College Hoops 2K6 ($12.96)
Commandos: Strike Force ($12.96)
Da Vinci Code ($12.96)
Drakengard 2 ($12.96)
Enter the Matrix ($12.96)
The Getaway: Black Monday ($3.96)
Gran Turismo 3 ($12.96)
Kim Possible: What's the Switch? ($12.96)
Midnight Club Street Racing ($4.96)
Monster Rancher EVO ($16.97)
MLB 2006 ($12.96)
MVP NCAA Baseball 06 ($12.96)
NASCAR 2006: Total Team Racing ($12.96)
NBA 2K6 ($12.96)
NBA 2006 ($12.96)
NCAA Football 2006 ($12.96)
NCAA March Madness 06 ($12.96)
Need for Speed: Underground ($12.96)
NHL 06 ($12.96)
Pro Stroke Golf ($12.96)
Rise of the Kasai ($4.96)
World Championship Poker ($3.96)

Xbox

Enter the Matrix
Ninja Gaiden Black ($16.96)
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones ($16.96)
Arena Football ($12.96)
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood ($12.96)
Burnout 3: Takedown ($16.96)
Da Vinci Code ($12.96)
Juiced ($8.96)
Max Payne ($4.96)
MVP NCAA Baseball 06 ($12.96)
NBA Ballers: Phenom ($12.96)
NBA Street Vol. 2 ($12.96)
NCAA Football 2005 ($4.96)
NCAA March Madness 06 ($12.96)
NHL 2K6 ($4.96)
Paintball Max'd ($12.96)
Rainbow Six: Lockdown ($12.96)
Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge of the Sith ($12.96)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 ($12.96)
Without Warning ($4.96)
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse ($12.96)
Oddworlds: Strangers Wrath
Darkwatch
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy ($16.96)

Xbox 360

Bomberman Act Zero ($16.96)
Amped 3 ($16.96)
The Outfit ($16.96)
NBA 2K6 ($16.96)
MotoGP '06 ($16.96)
Ridge Racer 6 ($16.96)
King Kong ($16.96)

Gamecube

Zelda Four Swords PC ($16.96)
Harvest Moon Magical Melody ($16.96)
NHL 06 ($12.96)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 ($12.96)
WarioWare Inc. ($16.96)
Donkey Konga 2 w/ Bongos ($16.96)

DS

Bubble Bobble Revolution
Castlevania:portrait of Ruin ($16.96)
Lost Magic ($12.96)
Scurge Hive ($12.96)
True Swing Golf ($12.96)
Meteos ($16.96)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney ($16.96)

PSP

Guilty Gear Judgement ($12.99)
Gretzky NHL 2006 ($12.96)
Metal Gear Acid 2 ($12.96)
NBA Live 2006 ($12.96)
Splinter Cell Essentials ($16.96)
Monster Hunter Freedom ($16.96)

GBA

Ant Bully ($12.96)
F-Zero: GP Legend ($3.96)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga ($16.96)
Teen Titans ($9.96)
Wade Hixton's Counter-Punch ($4.96)
World Poker Tour ($4.96)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I found Wade Hixton's Counter-Punch for $4.96. Seeing as Punch-Out! is one of my all-time favorite games and this is supposedly a spiritual successor to it, I'm happy. :D[/quote]

Confirmed at the Crabtree store in Raleigh, NC. At least one copy left as of Saturday evening (I only saw two, and decided to snag one for myself - at $4.96, I couldn't resist! :D)

Amazing, I actually found a Circuit City that took all the clearance games, arranged them on a roll away shelf with the spines out, in semi alphabetical order!

Made it a cinch to find God Hand!

Circuit City priced matched Gangs of London from the website on friday for 9.99 with no problems.

I also picked up Phoenix Wright: Justice For All for 16.96.

It was marked as a clearance game for 16.96 but rang up for 29.99, the girl manually changed the price to 16.96.

It was most likely an error and there was still at least 10 more marked with a 16.96 sticker.

This was at the Circuit City in Phillipsburg NJ.

[quote name='gaggil']Circuit City priced matched Gangs of London from the website on friday for 9.99 with no problems.

I also picked up Phoenix Wright: Justice For All for 16.96.

It was marked as a clearance game for 16.96 but rang up for 29.99, the girl manually changed the price to 16.96.

It was most likely an error and there was still at least 10 more marked with a 16.96 sticker.

This was at the Circuit City in Phillipsburg NJ.[/QUOTE]

Justice for All is not on clearance, the first Phoenix Wright game is though. Consider yourself lucky I guess.

[quote name='gobz']Thanks much OP. Got myself a copy of disgea 2 at the CC in glendale, ca[/QUOTE]

Man, I looked all over that store for that game; I even had them check the back.

my CC had 2 copies of God Hand and 2 copies of Disgaea 2 chillin on the shelves.

that is... until I got there, and picked up one of each.

I highly doubt the remaining copies will be going anywhere so if any1 want one holla at yo JEKKI

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Monster Rancher EVO $16.97[/quote]

wow $16.96 been trying to find it forever and I know my CC doesn't have it, anyone play this game and know if it's worth a search??

And BTW does anyone know the price for Final Fight:Streetwise for (PS2) at CC?

Thanks

[quote name='Derrick1979']wow $16.96 been trying to find it forever and I know my CC doesn't have it,

Thanks[/quote]

Hey, I know for a fact that our CC had the Monster Rancher game when the drops first occured.

[quote name='manthing']Hey, I know for a fact that our CC had the Monster Rancher game when the drops first occured.[/quote]

When I was out there snagging a copy of Disgaea 2 I looked to see if they had any RPG's on that drop list and all I found was Disgaea 2, Tales of Legendia, and Suikoden Tactics.. nothing else there.. Also hit up all the area TRU stores looking there to with no luck..

Ahh well...

I also picked up Phoenix Wright: Justice For All for 16.96. It ranged full price but the cashier gave it to me at the sale price.

[quote name='ryosnk']I also picked up Phoenix Wright: Justice For All for 16.96. It ranged full price but the cashier gave it to me at the sale price.[/quote]

Did the game have a $16.96 price sticker on it? Or did you just say it was on clearance?

[quote name='waxHead']Did the game have a $16.96 price sticker on it? Or did you just say it was on clearance?[/quote]

Im not sure if it's on sale I think there are a handful of stores out there that mis-tagged this game thinking it was the original one seeing that one was on clearance.. If someone confirms at multiple locations that PW:JFA is indeed on sale for $16.96 might have to jump on this one..

[quote name='waxHead']Did the game have a $16.96 price sticker on it? Or did you just say it was on clearance?[/QUOTE]

It had tge $17 sticker on it put the cashier said he will match the sticker since it was put by an employee.

[quote name='Roufuss']I can't wait for the June clearance to see what CC does... just 10 more days![/quote]

Same here man...How do you think its going to work?

16.96 games down to 8.96 or do you think we will be getting a whole new batch of games at like a 16.96/9.96/4.99 price

Who knows what they will do seeing this trend has been working for them they will probably stick to it and lower whats already on clearance and throw in some new stuff.. God knows there is a ton of games they could discount...

May or may not be exciting in June

Got Loco Roco yesterday (to PM this sunday) and Valkyrie Profile Lenneth for $16.96

My local Circuit City restocked yet again... there were about 4 Valkyrie Profile Lenneth's in the bin, that weren't there a few weeks ago.

Yep. I got Valkyrie Profile Lenneth today for $16.96. It was marked $39.99 and was still with the other games. Since I missed it at Best Buy I figured I'd better pick it up while I had the chance.

i checked the CC i always go to and there was no restock. although the guilty gear judgement i left there was already gone. i dont think they'll restock disgear 2 but who knows..

[quote name='darkshadows6000']Fire emblem : The Sacreds Stones (GBA) $14.99

Okay, it's only $5 off from regular price, but someone still might want it.[/QUOTE]

Man, I remember target had gangs of them for $7.48 and I pass on them :( .

[quote name='MadFlava']Is God Hand worth it for $16?[/quote]

I could not find a God Hand at my local CC so I ended up snagging a used one from EBgames and I would say hell yeah its worth the $17.. It takes a little while to get used to the controls and the game can be very hard but it is like digital crack... :bouncy:

[quote name='darkshadows6000']Fire emblem : The Sacreds Stones (GBA) $14.99

Okay, it's only $5 off from regular price, but someone still might want it.[/quote]

I got mine for $11.24 yesterday (Willow Grove, PA).

[quote name='Gnomeslayer']So should I bother swinging by CC, are there still games waiting to be bought?[/quote]

You never know what you will find in the bins at those stores and you may find something you think may be gone.. always worth it everytime I went into my local one...

Anyone know if Final Fight: Streetwise and Ghost in the Shell SAC both for PS2 were ever on clearance or where I might find them besides in used hell at EBgames???

thanks

Here is what I go by as rule of thumb: If you can't find it on CC website, chances are it's on clearance.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Here is what I go by as rule of thumb: If you can't find it on CC website, chances are it's on clearance.[/quote]

ots unlikely to find much on the CC website...

still looking for Disgaea 2...if someone could hook me up, that would be great

i might be able to get Tales of Legendia if anyone wants that for Disgaea 2 instead of money

[quote name='Masterkyo']Remembered 25% off cool deal next week... is mean you can get $17 games for $12.XX :)[/quote]

I picked up a cool deals game today! Can I get a price adjustment on that next week during the 25% off?

I stopped by my CC and didn't see any "cool deals" section. Are the games labeled that way or something? And they had all the $9.99 games stuffed into bins so it was a real pain digging down to find the good stuff :bomb:

bread's done
Back