Circuit City $16.96 March clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
I know there's a thread discussing this but I thought it would be easier to just start a separate one with the complete list. Here's a link to the other thread. Thanks go to lvgamer1 for giving everyone the initial heads-up.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129997

:360:
FIFA World Cup 2006
Final Fantasy XI
Full Auto
NBA Live 2006
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006

:ps2:
Armored Core: Nine Breaker
Chicken Little: Ace in Action
Commandos: Strike Force
Drakengard 2
FIFA Soccer 2006
FIFA World Cup 2006
Grandia III
Hitman: Blood Money
Kim Possible: What's the Switch?
MLB Slugfest 2006
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
Reservoir Dogs
Spartan: Total Warrior
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Tales of Legendia
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
Xenosaga III

:xbox:
Sonic Riders

:ds:
Cartoon Network Racing
Contact
Dragonquest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Full Metal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
Garfield: Tale of Two Kitties
Justice League Heroes
Legend of Spyro
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Pokemon Trozei

:psp:
Gretzky NHL 2006
Infected
King Kong
Miami Vice

[quote name='Pojo']Picked up Contact. ALMOST grabbed Xeno III, but I decided to satisfy my mech needs with a mint used copy of ZOE2 instead.

Probably could have found that one online somewhere cheaper than $30, but eh.[/quote]

Where are you people from lol the two games I wanted were Rocket slime and contact and I always leave with one or the other and new get all the stuff I want...

got to find a copy of Contact but $30.00 new is too much..

thx op

i score ff11 360, contact ds, rocket slim ds, xenosaga 3 ps2, and ultimate ghosts and ghouls psp, all for $16.96 each.

i went back again today after work and scored me a copy of phoenix wright

so, for once, i got all the games i was looking for out of a clearnce sale this time

PW
contact
DQ: RS

yeahhh!

[quote name='neocisco']Do you know your store's location # or zip code? If so, I can check for you.[/quote]

Its #3333, and the zip code is 97504.

I'll be heading down there tomorrow, since its right across the street from the theatre.

neocisco,
I could use some help on locating to see if they have a game in-stock at Circuit City. Im about 35 mins from one and it would really help.

picked up DQM, Pokemon Trozei, and Contact for the DS and Turok Evolution for GCN. they had various copies but all scattered through the DS games(CC has no organization whatsoever) and with 35 dollar stickers.
Resident Evil DS was also 16.96 but hardly a deal since you can easily get it at ToysRuS for 10$ (well worth it btw)

Picked up Contact, DQ:RS, and PhoenixWright for ~$50. I had no luck with FMA though and I was really looking forward to that game. It looks quite decent in my opinion.

From what I've heard, not even FMA fans enjoyed it. Being one myself, I'm taking cautionary steps with it. I've been burned before by FMA games at full price.

[quote name='Coper3000']neocisco,
I could use some help on locating to see if they have a game in-stock at Circuit City. Im about 35 mins from one and it would really help. [/QUOTE]
Do you have a telephone?

I think I'm in for Rocket Slime & Contact. Have been really curious about both for a while and 2 for $35ish ain't bad. Was thinking about Full Auto but then I came to my senses.

[quote name='postaboy']does anyone know how much is the taikum drum master bundle cost? my cc has a few of them in stock. thanks[/quote]
I checked one a couple months ago and it was like $50 :( ... may have dropped though let me know what you find.

My store , which is usually somehwat picked over, Drakengard 2, Tales of L, 5 copies of Infected and Miami Vice, a few Full Autos.

At 16.96 I couldnt find myself buying any of those. I hid a couple of those PSP games behind Xbox carry cases for the next drop :)

The clearance box at mine was pretty stocked, but mostly w/ the same games it had been. However, there was one more Xenosaga III -- I got it..

Last call on my Xenosaga 3 up for trade. I would like to trade it for Grandia 3 if anyone is interested. If not it is going back today.

For the people that can't find Phoenix Wright @ CC, you may want to try TRU, since a number of CAGs (including myself) have found it there for $19.99.

Cool, I got Contact, DQH:RS, Drakengard 2, Grandia III, and Xenosaga III from all of this.

Oh and I also saw Meteos and Metroid Prime Pinball for $16.96 as well.

I picked up Drakengard 2, DQH: RS and Tiger Woods for 360. I also saw Yourself Fitness for $16.96 which I haven't seen mentioned (I don't know if anyone really cares, but who knows?)

I got Grandia III, Xenosaga III, and Dragon Quest rocket slime. These games will be going to a friend in the UK but it was still a really good score. The CC that I went to (near the McKinley mall in Hamburg, NY) had many copies of each game, and even had a couple copies of of phoenix wright and tons of contact, plus many other games that were previously more expensive.

I see a lot of copies of Xenosaga II on the used racks at gamestop however I have never seen a copy of part III, so it was good that I found one at CC!

CC had a large selection of video games overall, and was very organized (i was surprised), huge stock of DS games (while gamestop and ebgames usually have a very picked-over stock), and more gamecube games than I have seen on store shelves in a VERY long time.

[quote name='bigl523']i grabbed xenosaga 3 and xenosaga 1 yesterday. now i just need to find a copy of 2 and i'll be set for a long time.[/quote]
Xenosaga 2 is available at some Best Buy for $14.99 - $5 gampro coupon = $9.99 :)

[quote name='SaraAB']I got Grandia III, Xenosaga III, and Dragon Quest rocket slime. These games will be going to a friend in the UK but it was still a really good score.[/quote]

I know this is a stupid question, but does your friend have a PAL PS2?

I can't even find Contact anymore, and I've wanted that since the day it was announced.

I'll drop by CC and check it out. Some Grandia and Tales sounds good too.

picked up rocket slime, contact and phoenix wright. I think I got the last copies of each at the CC on sunset in LA. My DS is about to get quite the workout.

Got the last copy of Contact at the Harrisonburg, VA store. This particular store is very lazy, they never put the clearance prices on the games like the one I go to back home, but it's all the better for me I suppose. It's probably how I got copies of Kirby Canvas Curse and Wario Ware Touched there a couple months ago for just $16.96 (they were both marked as $34.99, as were the copies of Contact and DQH:RS that I just got).

I already grabbed a few copies of Rocket Slime (awesome game) and Pokemon Trozei, but I had no idea contact was on clearance as well. I might have to go back and see if any copies are left. Thanks OP! My DS collection has tripled thanks to all of these clearance deals (the TRU one was by far the best)!

Nothing major to add but this is the first time I've actually found something at a Circuit City sale (got the last copy of Onimusha), so I'm very satisfied. Might check out the one near my work tomorrow for DQ and Xenosaga just because I love getting my hopes up.

Over at my CC (in rowland heights, CA) I picked up Scurge Hive for DS for 16.96, even though that was marked at 30 and wasn't listed on this clearance thread, maybe it should be added? Also picked up Contact, Sonic Riders, Space Channel 5 Special Edition (they had a couple copies at this store for ten bucks clearance) and God of War (in the CC ad this week it's on sale for $15). All in all a good haul for me. Thanks OP and the folks who originally posted it in the other thread.

anyone know if taiko drum master has been marked down yet?

there's like 3 copies sitting at my local cc and i've wanted one forever...missed out on target and tru's clearances on both of them :(

Thanks, OP! Picked up the last copy of Contact.

They had literally every DS title on the list, plus Mechwarrior and Scurge:Hive.

As for Taiko drum master: grab one and go to checkout to find out. It may be down to $1.54 like 18 wheeler: death to cabbies is.

i actually just scanned a Taiko at my local CC on Friday and it rang up $39.99. I thought for sure that it would be down to the $20 area. oh well. feel free to scan yours and let me know if you come up with something different.

it's too bad, i know that Taiko has been sitting there for 6+ months tagged at $49.99 and Target and Toys R Us have already clearanced theirs out.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Oh, yeah. I can verify: Scurge:Hive (DS) is 16.96 and was in THE BIN (tm) at my local CC.[/quote]

Scurge: The Hive is new @ Ebgames for $14.99 .....

[quote name='Derrick1979']Scurge: The Hive is new @ Ebgames for $14.99 .....[/quote]

Which is but one of many reasons why I didn't bite on it.

As of this weekend, the CC at 80th and Broadway in manhattan had multiple copies of everything except Xenosaga III.

I am not sure how my friend plays PS2 games from america in the UK but he is able to play them, or else he would not ask me to get them for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back