CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
Video Games:

Syphon Filter Omega Strain (PS2) $49.99
comes with $10 gift card

Van Helsing (Xbox & PS2) $49.99
comes with $15 gift card

Transformers (PS2) 49.99 (in stores thursday, may 13th)
comes with free Mad Catz controller (14.99 value)

RalliSport2 (xbox) $49.99
comes with $10 gift card

Euro 2004 (xbox & PS2) 39.99
comes with $10 gift card

Ghost Recon - Island Thunder (xbox) $14.99

Halo (xbox) $24.99

Crimson Skies - High Road to Revenge (xbox) $24.99

Video game clearance - save 20% to 30% on selct video game clearance titles. (titles may vary by store)

XIII (xbox and ps2) $9.99

Rogue Ops (xbox and ps2) $9.99

Sphinx (ps2) $9.99

GTA 3 (ps2) $16.99

Enter the Matrix (ps2) $16.99

Max Payne 2 (ps2) $29.99

Free DvD remote with purchase of any PS2 console.

Rise of Nations (pc) $19.99

Rise of Nations - Thrones and Patriots (pc) $19.99

Shrek 2 (pc) $19.99

City of Heroes (pc) $39.99

DVDS:

Scary Movie 3 $15.99

Scary Movie, Scary Movie 2, and Scary Movie 3
2 for $25 or 3 for $35

Friends Series Finale with Pilot Episode and 2 versions of the Final Episode $7.99

X Files Season 7 $79.99

The Godfather 5 Disc Set $49.99

Jetsons First Season $34.99

Jonny Quest First Season $49.99

Waltons First Season $34.99

Survivor Complete First Season $34.99

Independence Day with free ticket to see Day After Tomorrow $12.99

$9.99 DvDs: Gladiator, Reign of Fire, Paid in Full, The Recruit, Jeepers Creepers 2, & Braveheart

Damn! Just picked up XIII last week at BB for $15 with the GGC. If I bring my receipt and the CC ad to BB, I'll get 110% of the difference, correct?

Is XIII shown in the ad. That way I can pick up XIII at BB this weekend and get it PM by showing them the ad without worrying about having to find a copy at CC (which is also farther so it would save me some gas).

CC is rolling out the red carpet this Sunday, between XIII, the gift cards w/purchase, and the video game clearance, how can we go wrong?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That 20-30% clearance might be hot. Depends on the store I guess.[/quote]
Definitely, we might all have to keep each other up to date on what we find.

Nice, definitely going to try XIII for that price. $9.99 is a bargain. It will probably sell like Beyond Good and Evil when CC put it at $9.99.

Can we do that? Pick it up this week and then price adjust taht sucka next week sometime? I had XIII in my hands at Circuit City yesterday...

If it says clearance in the ad I dont think Best Buy has to pm it right?

BTW, Anyone want to pick me up a copy? Please..

Also, they are selling the final episode of friends before its on tv? Not that I care mind you, its for my uh, wife...

Well, I've already got about 12 games in my never-been-played-yet stack anyway. Might as well make it XIII... :)

[quote name='seebelow']Well, I've already got about 12 games in my never-been-played-yet stack anyway. Might as well make it XIII... :)[/quote]

Man, you have be beat I think I only have 7 games unopened at the moment right now.

[quote name='b3b0p']$35 for Jetson's! Grr! Why so much? That was like one of my favorite cartoons ever![/quote]

thats actually a pretty good deal. go look at amazon and i think you'll find the msrp at 65 and thier sale price being 45.

Circuit City has another kick ass sale and I only have $20 to spend...again.

*sighs*

That Van Helsing deal looks sweet, I think I'll con my brother into buying that game.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Circuit City has another kick ass sale and I only have $20 to spend...again.

*sighs*

That Van Helsing deal looks sweet, I think I'll con my brother into buying that game.[/quote]

then have him buy XIII with the gift card =oD

I've asked about the 20%-30% off numerous times and everytime I just just get a blank stare from an employee that looks like a deer in headlights...Apparently they don't keep these people at this one too informed or something.

does anyone know if these prices work online? i dont have a cc near me, and i would really like to get XIII.
--Shadd

Quick questoin someone may know the answer too...
Do these gift cards come instantly or are they a mail in thing? Also, can you use them toward the game...Ex. Van Helsing for $35, etc.?

XIII and Sphinx sounds like a good deal. I'll probably stop by CC this week and buy them both and get the 110% difference next week just to make sure that they dont sell out next week.

[quote name='MrBadExample']I got XIII last week and I would say it's definitely worth the $9.99.[/quote]

I'm glad to hear it. Looks like I'm getting up to do some shopping Sunday morning...
Here goes another game on my "to be played" queue.

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']Quick questoin someone may know the answer too...
Do these gift cards come instantly or are they a mail in thing? Also, can you use them toward the game...Ex. Van Helsing for $35, etc.?[/quote]

They're for your next purchase, so you can't use it on the same game you buy it for :(

[quote name='TheRock88']XIII and Sphinx sounds like a good deal. I'll probably stop by CC this week and buy them both and get the 110% difference next week just to make sure that they dont sell out next week.[/quote]

you get a 110% of the difference from CC if you take in a receipt after an item price-drops?

ie, if XIII is $20 this week and you went back on Sunday w/ the receipt, you'd pay $9 instead of $10, just b/c you bought it this week?

or am I misunderstanding something...?

Nothing particularly catches my eye, though the XIII deal is rather tempting. I still need to go out to CC this week so I can hopefully pick up F-Zero for $15.

Thanks for the post trustcompany1013.

I already got Sphinx for $9.99 last week at Best Buy, but I'm defintely going to see if I my CC will have XIII for $9.99! That would be sweet! :D

answered my own question using CC's website:

Circuit City's Price Match Plus Guarantees

Online Price Match Plus Guarantee

Nothing's worse than paying too much. That's why we do everything in our power to make sure you don't pay a penny more than you should for anything you buy at Circuit City. If you've seen a lower advertised price from a local store with the same item in stock, we want to know about it. Bring it to our attention, and we'll gladly beat their price by 10% of the difference. Even after your Circuit City purchase, if you see a lower advertised price (including our own sale prices) within 30 days, we'll refund 110% of the difference.

Price-matching policy link:

http://www.circuitcity.com/cs_contentdisplay.jsp?c=1&b=g&u=c&incat=11061

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='TheRock88']XIII and Sphinx sounds like a good deal. I'll probably stop by CC this week and buy them both and get the 110% difference next week just to make sure that they dont sell out next week.[/quote]

you get a 110% of the difference from CC if you take in a receipt after an item price-drops?

ie, if XIII is $20 this week and you went back on Sunday w/ the receipt, you'd pay $9 instead of $10, just b/c you bought it this week?

or am I misunderstanding something...?[/quote]

Nope, that's exactly how it works. I did it this week for F-Zero GX. Bought it for 34.99 before the sale, brought it in on Sunday, asked for a 110% PM, they credited me back $22.

[quote name='BigBen']
Nope, that's exactly how it works. I did it this week for F-Zero GX. Bought it for 34.99 before the sale, brought it in on Sunday, asked for a 110% PM, they credited me back $22.[/quote]

do you just have to bring back the receipt? that's how I understand it, but I'd hate to get the game tonight and play it all w/e, only to find out I can't get my money back b/c I opened it.

XIII, worth the 12 mile drive and $10? Is the single player campaign worth it? Just want some feedback because none of my friends have this game and I don't have Xbox Live.

OMG, I think my crdit card company loves me, this weekend is gonna kill my pocket book, XIII, Ghost Recon: IT, Clearance, and thats not even including best buy or other stores ads. I need to work more!

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='BigBen']
Nope, that's exactly how it works. I did it this week for F-Zero GX. Bought it for 34.99 before the sale, brought it in on Sunday, asked for a 110% PM, they credited me back $22.[/quote]

do you just have to bring back the receipt? that's how I understand it, but I'd hate to get the game tonight and play it all w/e, only to find out I can't get my money back b/c I opened it.[/quote]

You should only need the receipt. Personally, I don't open the game, just in case I have a problem.

bread's done
Back