Circuit City April clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Note from Io: As usual, please post all Sale/Trade/Pickup Offers in the corresponding Circuit City clearance trade thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm injury-free enough (long story) to finally be able to get the new clearance list and post it. It looks like CC is trying to clear some space and I'm sure they'll get plenty of help here.

:ps2:
ATV Offroad Fury 3 $12.96
Avatar: The Last Airbender-The Burning Earth $16.96
The Bigs $12.96
Bratz Diamondz $12.96
Bratz: The Movie $12.96
Capcom Classics Collection vol. 2 $12.96
Dancing with the Stars $16.96
Dawn of Mana $16.96
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer $12.96
Ghost Rider $12.96
The Godfather $12.96
Golden Compass $16.96
Hot Shots Tennis $16.96
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects $12.96
MLB 07: The Show $16.96
MLB 2K7 $12.96
MLB Power Pros $12.96
Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles $12.96
NASCAR 07 $12.96
Odin Sphere $16.96
Open Season $12.96
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves $12.96
Spyro: A New Beginning $16.96
Spyro: The Eternal Night $16.96
Surf's Up $12.96
World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions 2007 $12.96
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 06 $12.96

:xbox:
Black $8.96
Call of Duty: Big Red One $8.96
Destroy All Humans! 2 $8.96
FIFA Soccer 07 $8.96
Fight Night Round 3 $8.96
Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike $8.96
Madden NFL 07 $8.96
NCAA Football 07 $8.96
Need for Speed: Carbon $8.96
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 8.96
Need for Speed: Most Wanted collector's edition $16.96
Scarface $8.96
Star Wars: Battlefront $8.96
Star Wars: Battlefront II $8.96
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 $8.96

:gc:
1080 Avalanche $8.96
Animal Crossing $8.96
Bratz Diamondz $8.96
Madden NFL 07 $8.96
Mario Party 7 $16.96
Mario Superstar Baseball $8.96
Meet the Robinsons $8.96
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $8.96
Naruto: Clash of Ninja $8.96
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 $8.96
Need for Speed: Carbon $8.96
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $8.96
Need for Speed Underground $8.96
Nicktoons: Volcano Island $8.96
Over the Hedge $8.96
Paper Mario $8.96
Pokemon XD $8.96
Rampage: Total Destruction $8.96
Ratatouille $8.96
Shadow the Hedgehog $8.96
The Sims: Pets 2 $8.96
Sonic Heroes $8.96
Sonic Riders $8.96
Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab $8.96
Starfox Assault $8.96
Super Mario Strikers $8.96
Super Mario Sunshine $8.96

:ds:
Boogie $8.96
Clubhouse Games $16.96
Golden Compass $8.96
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 $16.96
Metroid Prime: Hunters $16.96
Nintendo DS browser $16.96
Pogo Island $16.96
Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab $16.96
Starfox Command $16.96

:psp:
Crash Tag Team Racing $16.96
Test Drive Unlimited $16.96

:gba:
Finding Nemo/The Incredibles dual pack $8.96
Happy Feet $8.96
Petz Vet $16.96
Shrek 3 $16.96
Spider-Man 3 $16.96

March
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173869

February
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=170283

January
NO LIST

December
http://67.225.136.29/forums/showthread.php?t=162745

November
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=158103

October
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154925

September
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150784

August
NO LIST

July
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143063

June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=139368

April/May
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

so these prices are universal? i always worry because they're marked at normal price at the spokane, wa store, so i just wanna make sure

[quote name='kaptinmorgan']so these prices are universal? i always worry because they're marked at normal price at the spokane, wa store, so i just wanna make sure[/quote]

Even if they are marked at normal price, it should ring up at clearance price with the 33% discount. It actually works in our favor when the prices aren't updated. :D

It was great when I found Odin Sphere :)

Is a sealed KH2 Non GH worth anything?

Just go up to the cashier or ask a employee for a price check.

I went back to the same Circuit City I went to on Thursday. I found more duplicates that were skillfully hidden by other people, but I left them. At this point, I'm just buying games because they're cheap, which is not good since I may or may not get around to ever playing them. I found a stack of second-rate titles yesterday, and I refused to pay over $6 for anything.

I bought:
Naruto 2 (GBA)
Need For Speed: Carbon (GC)
Reservoir Dogs (PS2)
Sonic Riders (GC)

I don't think my local CC has more than a half dozen original XBox titles left or I'd try and pick up a copy of Scarface, which I never did finish when I originally owned it. Thanks for the list nonetheless though, Neo.

I thought EDF was a great game. I'm still playing it. Long game, achievements will take a while to unlock, as there are only 6 or so.

Found the following in west MI (all last ones):

Onimusha Dawn of Dreams PS2 $6
God Hand PS2 $6
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 NDS $11+
Destroy All Humans 2 XBOX $6

Stopped by my local CC and I didn't get poo. I was really hoping for some $6 GC games, but all they had were a few copies of Zelda, Mario Kart DD, and SSBM. No decent PS2 RPGs, and no worthwhile Microsoft/Wii games either. I might hit another one, but I don't know if I wanna drive an hour round trip to end up empty handed again.

Probably wouldn't be possible to price match anywhere would it?

The only game my CC had of value was God Hand and I already own that one.
No Odin Sphere for me.
Here's to hoping that amazon lowers the price on it.

I got some YMMV deals at the Bel Air MD CC. NHL 2K7 and NBA 2K7 for $6.00 even each. They both had handwritten labels on them, but they scanned for that price. There were two of each left.

Also got Sonic Riders Wii for $8.96. This also had a hand written label - guessing they meant to put it on the Cube version. I bought one, and left one with the same mislabel. It scanned for $49.99, but the girl at the register didn't hesitate to adjust the price...

Thanks to everyone who mentioned God Hand was clearanced! Didn't realize it since it's not in the past few clearance lists, but found one today still in a security box marked $30 that rang up $6 :cool:

Also managed to stumble upon a copy of Trauma Center: SO.

This clearance sale ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='iluvmywife']I found a copy of :360: Earth Defense Force. I would have bought it but did not know if it was worth $16.96 minus the 33%?

Any thoughts?[/quote]

if you have someone to play split screen co-op with ya, but playing by yourself does get boring. Still a good game for 11 tho.

Picked up an Excite Truck (Wii) for $11.36 + Tax at the the CC across from the Sharpstown Mall in Houston today. They still had about 3 copies left. I ended up passing up a copy of TC:SO for the same price at the Sugarland, TX CC because I snagged one about a month ago, but I thought I'd give a heads up to anyone in the area.

Picked up Shadow the hedgehog and 1080 avalanche for gamecube. Starfox command for DS. Got That so Raven and some GBA videos for my niece and nephews. This was in Mesa, AZ. Nothing spectacular but still some decent stuff. The games ending in '9' did not ring up with 33% off. Otherwise I would have given just cause 14.99 and wartech 9.99 a try.

Off topic but I also got Phoenix wright justice for all and puzzlequest for 14.99 and 19.99. Apparently games ending in '9' are just considered reduced but not clearanced.

I just picked up Phantasy Star Universe and Project Sylpheed for 360. They were tagged at $16.96 but rang up for $6.00 each today so they must have received another markdown at some point. I'm sure I'll get $12.00 worth of enjoyment out of those two games!

Picked up:

1080 Avalanche
Star Fox Assault
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Super Mario Strikers
Mario Superstar Baseball
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

All for Cube, all $6 except Super Monkey Ball Adventure, which rang up $8.xx.

Thanks, OP!

And man, I wish this sale continued into next week. :whistle2:/

Got:

Odin Sphere PS2 $11
Onimusha Dawn of Souls $6
Genji $6
Reservoir Dogs $6
Space Channel 5 Sp. Ed. $3
Lumines Plus $6
Virtua Tennis PSP $6
Boogie DS $6
DQ: Rocket Slime DS $6

Of course I went looking for Yakuza PS2, so these finds were a consolation. Didn't see a God Hand copy, may have to check back now! Thanks!

bad luck today.. went to 3 ccs and no gamecube stuff. really disappointing.. i ended up with elite beat agents and wild arms 4 for $6 each. i price adjusted the stuff i bought from last week.

Found 1080 Avalanche and Sly 3 in Fredricksburg after not finding anything in the Richmond CC's. Sucks that I couldn't find Mario Baseball, though.

Went to another local CC and found Odin Sphere for 11 and change... I left 2 more there, I prob should of snagged them but said the hell with it...

does anyones circuit city has any odin spheres left?
all my local ones here ran outta them,
anyone willing to help a fellow cag out
and pick me up one, pm me please
thanks

[quote name='jeremywoods']does anyones circuit city has any odin spheres left?
all my local ones here ran outta them,
anyone willing to help a fellow cag out
and pick me up one, pm me please
thanks[/quote]

darn, right after I posted my post :cry:

unfortunately this CC is a good 30 min from me, I am not going back anytime soon

I knew I should of snagged the last 2

[quote name='iHack']darn, right after I posted my post :cry:

unfortunately this CC is a good 30 min from me, I am not going back anytime soon

I knew I should of snagged the last 2[/quote]

:cry: hopefully some other cager in your area will go pick them up :booty:

i picked up a copy of starfox command today. i hope its good. Circuit City National City had tons of copies of capcom related psp titles (Darkstarkers,Street Fighter Alpha,Capcom Remix and Ultimate Ghost and Goblins).

Oh yeah... hit up a few CCs today and got
SM Strikers
Pokemon XD
Stubbs
Eye Toy Kinetic bundle
Mario Party 7
Starfox Assault
MP2
Dawn of Mana
Phoenix Wright (1st one)
Clubhouse Games
pogo Island

...made out pretty well with the 33% then an extra 10% with the gamer card

[quote name='dan13l858']i picked up a copy of starfox command today. i hope its good. Circuit City National City had tons of copies of capcom related psp titles (Darkstarkers,Street Fighter Alpha,Capcom Remix and Ultimate Ghost and Goblins).[/quote]

i saw a ton of those psp titles too, they are now ringing up $12.99 though and are not part of the clearance anymore.

I was able to pick up a couple of Odin Spheres yesterday. They had not been there when I checked earlier in the week. Also picked up Metroid Prime Hunters, Lunar Knights, Magical Starsign, Yazuka and Mario Party 7. I found others but was not interested in them.

Fixed.

[quote name='emg28']I was able to pick up a couple of Odin Spheres today. They had not been there when I checked earlier in the week. Also picked up Metroid Prime Hunters, Lunar Knights, Magical Starsign, Yazuka and Mario Party 7. I found others but was not interested in them.[/quote]
Is the 33% off clearance games still active?

I stopped at 3 CCs while I was out traveling Thursday/Friday and got Starfox Command, Sonic Heroes, 1080, and Over The Hedge, all for $30, not bad. Was hoping to find Mario Strikers and Magical Starsign but didn't see them at any of the stores.

Picked up yesterday all for $11.36:

ExciteTruck

and for DS:

Clubhouse Games
Mario Vs. DK 2: March of the Minis

I saw some Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam but I have to watch my money.

So is the CC 33% over? I only look at the OP games, didn't know the other games were on sale too...I need to go back & pick those up...

sigh, i hit up a few other not so local circuit citys in my area but no luck finding any odin spheres :(

if any CAGer out there willing to pick these up for me at these prices, pls lemme kno.

Dawn of Mana $16.96
Odin Sphere $16.96
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 $8.96
Pokemon XD $8.96

would be the best if 1 person can get these so i wouldnt have to pay multiple shipping. PM me if anything

[quote name='eau']Is the 33% off clearance games still active?[/quote]

Sorry. I meant yesterday as in Saturday night. Saturday was the last day of deal.

Fixed.

[quote name='eau']Is the 33% off clearance games still active?[/quote]

Sorry. I meant yesterday as in Saturday night. Saturday was the last day of deal.

Fixed.

I found a couple of oldies Monday,
:ps2:Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2 $1.96
:gba:Wade Hixton's Counterpunch $4.96

They had both Flatout's for :ps2: too but I didn't get them. 1 was $8.96 & 2 was $16.96

I figured this was worth mentioning here since many CAGs were shopping CC over the weekend. I bought a game on the 5th and my credit card was charged twice for the transaction amount. I called and got it taken care of, but its worth taking a hard look at your bank account just to make sure it didn't happen to you too.

See as how I went last night the 8th, most everything was picked to the bone :(

$8.96 Meet the Robinsons - Should probably return, may toss it into the dark recesses of my closet.
$8.96 Mario Superstar Baseball - Will toss into the dark recesses of my closet
$8.96 Naruto Clash of the Ninja - Should probably return, may toss it into the dark recesses of my closet.
$8.96 1080 Avalanche - Should probably return
$8.96 Sonic Heros - Will probably let the wifey play this one

$14.99 Guilty Gear Dust - WILL Return
$8.96 Boogie - May give to niece.
$14.99 Phoenix Wright Justice for All - Will probably let the wifey play this one

$12.99 Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins - Makes me wanna go out and buy a PSP :(

All in all, a practical bust, save for Sonic Heroes, Phoenix Wright, and Mario :(

what are the chances of stores getting some of these games back in stock? there's only one store around me, but of course it was picked clean during the 33% deal...once they are gone, they're gone?

[quote name='Mike 01Hawk']See as how I went last night the 8th, most everything was picked to the bone :(

$8.96 Meet the Robinsons - Should probably return, may toss it into the dark recesses of my closet.
$8.96 Mario Superstar Baseball - Will toss into the dark recesses of my closet
$8.96 Naruto Clash of the Ninja - Should probably return, may toss it into the dark recesses of my closet.
$8.96 1080 Avalanche - Should probably return
$8.96 Sonic Heros - Will probably let the wifey play this one

$14.99 Guilty Gear Dust - WILL Return
$8.96 Boogie - May give to niece.
$14.99 Phoenix Wright Justice for All - Will probably let the wifey play this one

$12.99 Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins - Makes me wanna go out and buy a PSP :(

All in all, a practical bust, save for Sonic Heroes, Phoenix Wright, and Mario :([/QUOTE]

I would totally return Guilty Gear DS. Everywhere else has it listed for 9.99.

[quote name='mkernan']I figured this was worth mentioning here since many CAGs were shopping CC over the weekend. I bought a game on the 5th and my credit card was charged twice for the transaction amount. I called and got it taken care of, but its worth taking a hard look at your bank account just to make sure it didn't happen to you too.[/quote]

Im glad you brought that up mkernan it turns out there was a problem over the weekend and people who bought from us were charged twice for their purchases. I'd definitely call corporate as they told us that we werent supposed to try and fix anything.

Looks like the last purchase I made at CC was on the 3rd. I'll check my records, thanks for the heads-up. And that's fucked up that they're not doing anything about it and hoping people don't notice. Gotta make money somehow, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back