Circuit City Blu-ray's

Went for what was probably my last trip today. Got these:

Employee Of The Month - $10
Monster House - $12
Rush Hour 3 - $14

R.I.P. Circuit City - you were far more useful to me in death than you ever were in life. ;)

[quote name='trunks982']how much is dark knight bluray after 60% off? what about fearless? thanks.[/QUOTE]

You're not going to find Dark Knight on blu-ray at this point. It'd probably be $14-17. I have been to 3 CCs since yesterday and almost nothing good left. I don't know if I'll even bother to check in at 70% off, might make sure one store is sold out of Step Brothers but I don't really care since that movie isn't very good anyway.

friend snagged these yesterday:

butch cassidy $14
the brave one $14
good night and good luck $10

i passed on:

ocean's trilogy $36
ocean's 13 $12
space cowboys $10
march of the penguins $10

nothing else of much note other than kiss kiss bang bang, which i have on dvd (and the blu-ray improves on nothing except for picture quality, so why bother).

[quote name='freshzen']You're not going to find Dark Knight on blu-ray at this point.[/quote]

The CC in Denton, TX has close to 25+ copies of Dark Knight on DVD. I am sure there will be copies available once it hits to 80% which then I will get a copy.

I picked up a few good ones over the weekend..Hairspray, The Simpsons, and Surf's Up.

One employee hoarded about 15 blurays and put them behind the register. -_-

bread's done
Back