Circuit City Clearance list. 5 - 10 dollar games as of June 18

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
June 18.

Since this list was bumped I changed it so that no one would think that the old prices still counted. At this point I don't know if CC has any kind of percentage clearance going.

Here then are the games that I know to be 5 - 10 as thier regular price.

GCN:

MX Superfly $10
NBA 2K3 $10
Star Wars Rogue leader $10
Street Hoops $10
Waverace Bluestorm $10
WWE Crushhour $10

XBOX:

Alter Echo $10
Batman Dark Tomorrow $10
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO $10
NBA 2K3 $10
Shenmue II $10
Triple Play 2002 $5

PS2:

Alter Echo $10
Breath of Fire:DQ $10
Corvette $10
Evergrace $10
Evolution Skateboarding $10
Haven $5
RTX Redrock $10
Shinobi $10
Silpheed
Transworld Surf $10
Wipeout Fusion $10

hey, just wondering, cause my CC just closed for today, when will these deals be over? cause i saw one copy of Phantasy star and .Hack, and some other sweet stuff!

The 50% off thing MIGHT be over this week since it was advertised in this week's paper, but who knows. I'm thinking that these deals will go on forever until the games are all sold out

I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of Rez for years. I've never so much as seen the box before. Its very depressing.

Defender (xbox) is $7.50.
Nba Live 2003 (ps2 and xbox) is $15.
Buffy the vampire slayer (xbox) is $15.
Crimson Sea is $25.

I tried to get Mace Griffin for xbox for $5 but it rang up as $20. I guess this one varies from store to store.

I haven't seen anyone mention the following half price xbox games yet:
Fatal Frame $25.00
Crimson Sea $15.00
Italian Job $10.00

I don't think the last one is very good, but the first two are excellent. They had at least a half dozen of each at my local CC. Still can't seem to find a copy of Murakoumo though...drat.

I'll be on the look out for Rez Cheapy, but I don't remember seeing any in my last visits to CC. CC sure seems to be having some fantastic deals lately. The 1/2 sale might just be for the week, but you'll never know until Sunday comes around.

[quote name='video_gamer324']Hey all! Just stopped by a CC and picked up 2 Gitaroo Mans and a .hack Infection for $15. Also, just to let you guys know, it seems like CC sells all non-current Jampacks (2002 and earlier) for a penny, so you might want to go check that out.[/quote]

Hey, which CC did you get the gitaroo's at? I'm in MA, and there aren't ANY STORES in MA or NH that carry it (I have a friend who works for CC who verified this for me). If anyone can pick me up a Gitaroo Man, I can pay via paypal, PM me if anyone can help.

I went to my Circuit City tonite, and brought up a bunch of games to price check, out of curiosity. The chick said that if I buy 3, there's an extra $20 off....I'm like "even if they ring up for less than $20?". She says "well let's see" So she scans Burnout 2 (XBOX) for $24.99, Frequency (PS2) for $14.99, and Crazy Taxi 3 (XBOX) for $9.99. The discount worked and it knocked the prices down to $18.32, $8.32, and $3.32!!!!! $29.96 for all 3...now THAT'S a cheap ass deal! I'm thinking about going back and getting Ape Escape 2 - $19.99, Freaky Flyers - $9.99 and Kung Fu Chaos - $19.99......but man I already have SO many games I haven't finished yet, I think I'll stop while I'm ahead.

So there ya go - some CC's will give you $20 more off on already cheap ass games!!!!

Rare Hero

[quote name='jjason82']I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of Rez for years. I've never so much as seen the box before. Its very depressing.[/quote]

I don't know why people are so interesting in this game. I don't play it because my friend told me the import version is coming with the vibrator. He told me that's quite cool if you play with the vibrator. He said this the major difference between dreamcast and ps2 version. Without the vibrator, it just likes a shooting game. The vibrator can even use on the space channel 5 part2. Just wonder if it's such great game I should buy it?

[quote name='jjason82']I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of Rez for years. I've never so much as seen the box before. Its very depressing.[/quote]

Dude, I know the pain. I've been looking for Gitaroo man for like 2 months (theres only one store that has it online, and its for 40 bucks, so i'm holding out). I've never seen the box, every store within 50 miles doesn't have it. It hurts....inside :(

Thanks you i pickup

Gitaroo man (last copy) and Clock Tower 3 :)

i am going checkout CC again tomorrow again (if possible i can have the 50% list "3 pages long")

Would anyone mind picking me up Gitaroo-man and Shinobi? I'd pay for shipping and the costs of the games. Please help a fellow CAG out. Thanks (just PM me if you can pick me up the games. Thanks)

i didn't check Zero because I already have it. BTW, the Circuit City I went to had copies of the 50% off games list posted above the racks. The list is NOT complete, because REmake wasn't on there. Don't be afraid to ask for a price check on any game(s).

Here is some:

XBOX:
Alter Echo - $10
BloodRayne - $20
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - $10
Freaky Flyers - $10
Jet Set Radio Future - $5
Mat Hoffman’s Pro BMX 2 - $5 not every mat hoffman is 5. some have different sku.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - $15
Murakumo - $5
NCAA College Football 2K3 - $10
nightcaster $5
Panzer dragoon orta 15
Quantum Redshift - $10
Red Faction 2 - $15
Sega GT 2002/JSRF - $0.01 (some CC might not let you buy this)
Sega NBA 2K3 - $10
Serious Sam - $20
Shenmue II - $10
Xbox Exhibition Disc Volume 4 - $5
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions $5

PLAYSTATION 2:
Alter Echo - $10
Amplitude - $20
Ape Escape 2 - $20
BoF: Dragon Quarter - $10
Defender - $10
eJay Clubworld: The Music Making Experience - $10
Evolution Skateboarding - $10
Ford Racing 2 - $10
Gitaroo Man - $20
Gungrave - $10
Haven Call of the King - $5
HyperSonic Xtreme - $10
IHRA MotorSports: Drag Racing 2 -$15
Jampack Summer 2003 - $5
Jampack Winter 2003 - $5
Metropolismania - $15
Mojo - $10
Music Maker - $10
NBA 2K3 - $10
Pryzm Chapter One: The Dark Unicorn - $8
RTX Red Rock - $10
Seek and Destroy - $10
Shinobi - $10
Super Trucks Racing - $15
Tenchu 3 - $15
The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 - $10
The Jungle Book - $10
Treasure Planet - $10
Turok Evolution - $10
Wild Arms 3 - $ 10
WWE Crush Hour - $5
Xenosaga - $20
Zone of the Enders 2 - $15

GAMECUBE:
NBA 2K3 - $10
NBA Live 2003 - $10
Red Faction 2 - $10
Resident Evil - $20
Star Wars: Rouge Squadron - $10
Street Hoops - $10
Top Gun Combat Zone - $15
Wave Race - $10
WWE Crush Hour - $5

DreamCast
Mat Hoffaman’s Pro BMX - $10

GBA
DareDevil - $15
Drome Racers - $5
Froggers Adventures: Temple of the Frog - $15
Jet Grind Radio - $12.50
Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced - $15
Medabots: Rokusho - $15
Medal of Honor: Underground - $15
Namco Museum - $15
Oddworld Munch’s Oddysee - $10
Pac-Man Collection - $15
Quad Desert Fury - $15
Rock and Roll Racing - $10
Stuntman - $15

PS1
C-12 Final Resistance - $5

[quote name='Stunna-88']Would anyone mind picking me up Gitaroo-man and Shinobi? I'd pay for shipping and the costs of the games. Please help a fellow CAG out. Thanks (just PM me if you can pick me up the games. Thanks)[/quote]

I would gladly help, but last time I went I could not find a single copy of Shinobi. I wasn't looking for Gitaroo-man, but I didn't come across it while I was looking for other games. I'll do this, I'll go check it out today and see if I can find either game, but if I find only 1 copy of Gitaroo-man I'll give it to the guy that posted earlier about looking for it for 2 months.

Hey JPRaup, you just put the games that are on clearance, not the ones 1/2 off...though some are like Gitaroo-man and Xenosaga from what I heard. 10 instead of 20 of course.

I just picked up 3 copies of Rez, $25 each - $20 for 3 games...total of about $19 each! And before the griping begins, they're not getting sold, they were for 2 other friends; we went in together to save the extra $20. Also picked up Herdy Gerdy and Crazy Taxi 3 for $10 each.

FS

[quote name='FlashStash']I just picked up 3 copies of Rez, $25 each - $20 for 3 games...total of about $19 each! And before the griping begins, they're not getting sold, they were for 2 other friends; we went in together to save the extra $20. Also picked up Herdy Gerdy and Crazy Taxi 3 for $10 each.

FS[/quote]

Would you mind picking up a Rez for me (my friend, actually)?
I can paypal you right away.

man, NONE of those games are in at local CA circuit citys...cheap ass SoCal'ers...

is xenosaga really 10 bucks? I had someone scan it at a kiosk and it came up 19...

I was able to pickup Xenosaga for $9.99 (rang $19) only by buying it with .Hack part 1. Both games came up as $9.99 - But this might have been a cashier's mistake - Nevertheless try it if you can.

[quote name='thabizzle']like wolfe said, those are just the clearance items, not the 50% off items.[/quote]

The CC I went to only had a few games in the 50 off bin so I browsed thru the regular games and found Shinobi there for $10 so I asked for a price check and it rung up for $5. I also saw Shox for $20 but it scanned for $10 so I think that quite a few of the clearance games might scan at 50 off, its worth a try...

do the price stickers say the sale price or it shows normal price but will ring up different at the counter? i just dont want any confusion

[quote name='dynamite99']do the price stickers say the sale price or it shows normal price but will ring up different at the counter? i just dont want any confusion[/quote]

The stickers will probably have some seemingly random numbers that have litle or nothing to do with what they will actually charge you for the game. If you wish to avoid confusion, this is not the sale for you. Most employees will be happy, or are at least trained to appear happy, to do a few price checks.

All the CC's i go to almost never change the original price sticker. somtimes they'll put a tiny ticket gun sticker with a new price on top of the old price on that 3by3 square.

The Circuit City that I got back from was very nice. They had printed out lists of all the games that were 50% off and would allow you to walk around with the lists and look for the games. Then when I checked out, the cashier also applied the get $20 off when you purchase 3 games over $20 deal. That means I got titles like Clock Tower 3 and Gitaroo Man for $3.32 each. I've checked 3 Circuit City's so far though and I still can't find a Shinobi.

Got back from the Paramus NJ Circuit City with a decent haul:

Ico 15
Panzer orta 15
skies of arcadia 25
RE2 GC 15
RE3 GC 15
Code veronica GC 15
Silpheed 5
Gun Griffen Blaze 5

Must say the paramus circuit city game section is probably the neatest and most organized ive seen. Everything in alphabetical order for the most part.

I don't know what's up with my CC. I went there yesterday to check this out and pick up some cheap xbox games, but eveything was normal prices. None of the things you guys listed were marked down at all.

gugaplex, how did you get RE: Code Veronica (GC) for $15? At my CC, it was regularly priced at $40 (the guy in front of me got it - a shame that he doesn't have PS2).

Just thought i would point it out. Gamecube Hitman 2 is only $14.99 at my Circuit City and they applied the buy3 get $20 off on my order I paid just $8.48 or thereabouts.

FYI

I got castlevania:harmony of dissisance(however its spelled for only 16.04)with tax

the other ones are also supposed to only be 15 also

ok people, i need to know what game are cheap so i went back to page one and copy and pasted all the found prices. man that was long, but here they are

PSOne
Final Fantasy Origins $15

PS2
Gungrave $5
Shinobi $5
Galerians: Ash 7.50
Britney's Dance Beat $8
Clock Tower 3 $10
Guilty Gear X2 19.99
Gitaroo-Man $10
Jade Cacoon 2 $10
Maximo $10
Frequency $15
Ico $15
Legaia 2: Duel Saga $15
Primal $20
Rez $25
Dues Ex (PS2) 9.99
Fatal Frame (PS2) 24.99
Kinetica (PS2) 14.99
timesplitters $15
shox $10
sledstorm $10
parappa the rapper $15
tony hawk 3 $10
jet x 2o $15
kinetica $15
herdy gerdy $10
Xenosaga 1 $20
.Hack 1 $15
Breath of Fire V $10
Wolverine's Revenge $10
Contra Shattered Soldier 14.99.

XBOX
Mace Griffin $5
Baldur's Gate $10
Burnout $10
Unreal Championship $10
NHL Hitz 20-03 $10
Orta $15
Pro Driver Racer? $20
Fatal Frame $25
Robotech Battlecry $10
vexx $15
batman tommorrow $10
crazy taxi 3 $10
legends of wrestling 2 $25
speed kings $20
sega gt/ jet set radio future are one penny!
Defender (xbox) is $7.50.
Nba Live 2003 (ps2 and xbox) is $15.
Buffy the vampire slayer (xbox) is $15.
Crimson Sea is $25.
Italian Job $10.00
Hunter: The Reckoning $10

GCN
Freakstyle 7.50
Lost Kingdoms $10
Resident Evil $10
Resident Evil 0 $20
Bomberman Generations $25
Skies of Arcadia $25
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast $25
Home Run King (GCN) 9.99
Soccer Slam (GCN) 24.99
Timesplitters 2 (GCN) 9.99
Red Faction 2 (GCN) 9.99
spyhunter $10
agent under fire $10
nba street $10
ufc tapout $15
star wars clone wars $10
Ikaruga $20
Wave Race: Blue Storm $10
Disney's Extreme Skating $15

GBC
zelda ages & seasons $10

GBA
Defender $6
Phantasy Star Collection $10
Super Ghouls & Goblins $10
Castlevania: COTM $15
Castlevania: AOS $15 2 Were mentioned to be on sale
Caslevania: HOD $15 not sure which 2 are the ones.
F-Zero $15
Zone of Enders $15
iron man $5
defender $8
iridon 3d $8
silent scope $13

All nba street 2's are $30, the dvd remotes (playstation 2) are $10.
Pretty much all sports titles from 2002-2003 are $5-20

non-current Jampacks (2002 and earlier) for a penny

Games that have been tried and are still at regular price
PS2
Haven $5
Treasure Planet $10
Amplitude $20

City Crisis for $15,
Bustamove can they specify for which system? Update as you go for the 1/2 off sale.

Legend of Lagaia 2 - 8.32
Ape Escape 2 - 13.32
Gundam Federation - 23.32
Zone of Enders 2 - 14.96
Gungrave - 4.96

Crimson Sea - 18.32
Black Stone - 18.32
Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) - 23.32

I"ve come back very depressed and dissapointed, my circuit city, both of them in my proximity did not have this sale, hell they have an over abundance of games, which first alerted me to something was up....it seems like every other circuit city is having this sale but mine....woe is me....

Just a few corrections:

- Ikaruga is for GC, not PS2 (still $20)
- "Legia 2?" is Legaia 2: Duel Saga, which is already on the list, so please remove that
- Xenosaga is $20 and .hack Part 1 is $15, not $10 each (someone got lucky on a cashier's error)
- I believe both Resident Evil 2 AND 3 for GC have been reported as $15 each
- Breath of Fire: DQ has been confirmed at $10 (not part of 50% off sale)
- Wave Race: Blue Storm (GC) is $10 (not part of 50% off sale)
- don't forget Wolverine's Revenge (PS2) for $10 and Disney's Extreme Skating (GC?) for $15

[quote name='chedderknight']I"ve come back very depressed and dissapointed, my circuit city, both of them in my proximity did not have this sale, hell they have an over abundance of games, which first alerted me to something was up....it seems like every other circuit city is having this sale but mine....woe is me....[/quote]

They DO have this sale. It's just that they were too lazy to update the prices. If you tried to check them out you'd see the individual lower prices and the $10/$20 off discount.

If you don't want a title, just have the cashier hit the 'delete line' key to undo the purchase. Remember, until you pay, you've lost nothing.

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='chedderknight']I"ve come back very depressed and dissapointed, my circuit city, both of them in my proximity did not have this sale, hell they have an over abundance of games, which first alerted me to something was up....it seems like every other circuit city is having this sale but mine....woe is me....[/quote]

They DO have this sale. It's just that they were too lazy to update the prices. If you tried to check them out you'd see the individual lower prices and the $10/$20 off discount.

If you don't want a title, just have the cashier hit the 'delete line' key to undo the purchase. Remember, until you pay, you've lost nothing.[/quote]

so if what your saying is true, that means I got alot to choose from, cause I mean each shelf was full till the brim, well give or take a few, and with there red dot sale I thought theyed all be gone or lacking some titles, so i guess i got ahead of myself, I"ll go later this afternoon and try out that method, thanks

there i fixed the list, damn it not my fault. :evil: i just copy and paste them, and that took a while too reading all those posts, there got to be some mistakes. but it fixed now :roll:

[quote name='gugaplex']Got back from the Paramus NJ Circuit City with a decent haul:

Ico 15
Panzer orta 15
skies of arcadia 25
RE2 GC 15
RE3 GC 15
Code veronica GC 15
Silpheed 5
Gun Griffen Blaze 5

Must say the paramus circuit city game section is probably the neatest and most organized ive seen. Everything in alphabetical order for the most part.[/quote]

Were there more RE3 & RE3 available there?

I see a lot of people stating they go to CC and that they don't have the sale or something like that. You know what, you don't even have to purchase anything. Just go to an employee and tell him or her "Can you scan this and tell me how much it is?" If they give you some crap on how the price is on the game, you just tell them "I want to find out how much all of it would be together" or "I think they are on sale and they have not been updated". As he scans them just see how much it rings up for. I've gotten attitude, I don't care, I'm there to shop, I'm a customer, they can deal with it.

bread's done
Back