Circuit City July clearance

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Many of these games have been listed in the other thread that was started but I'll put up this thread with the entire list. Thanks to maccabee72 for starting that thread. Some are new additions, some are markdowns on previous games. These should qualify for the 25% off sale that starts 7/8 so buy now and keep those receipts for pricematching. Same as last month, if there are new additions throughout the month I'll be adding them.

Here are links to the June and April/May clearance threads as well.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139368
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

:360:
Bionicle Heroes $16.96
Condemned $16.96
Dance Dance Revolution Universe (game only) $16.96
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 $16.96
Eragon $16.96
Gun $16.96
The Outfit $16.96
Phantasy Star Universe $16.96
Quake 4 $16.96
Virtua Tennis 3 $16.96
X-Men: The Official Game $16.96

:wii:
Happy Feet $16.96
Ice Age 2 $16.96
Meet the Robinsons $16.96

:ps3:
College Hoops 2K7 $16.96

:ps2:
Airborne Troops $12.96
Alien Hominid $12.96
Big Mutha Truckers 2 $8.96
Bionicle Heroes $16.96
Crash Tag Team Racing $16.96
Eye Toy: Operation Spy $16.96
Ghost Recon $12.96
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City $16.96
The Hobbit $8.96
NHL 2K7 $16.96
Pirates: Legend of the Black Buccaneer $12.96
Rayman: Raving Rabbids $16.96
Rebel Raiders $12.96
Sprint Cars $12.96
Spy Hunter $12.96
Taito Legends $12.96
Tokyo Extreme Racer DRIFT $12.96

:xbox:
Cold Fear $12.96
Conflict: Desert Storm $8.96
Counter Strike $8.96
Fuzion Frenzy $8.96
Mega Man Anniversary Collection $12.96
MLB 2K5 $12.96
Project Gotham Racing 2 $8.96
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow $8.96
SWAT: Global Strike Team $12.96
Unreal Championship $12.96

:gc:
Teen Titans $12.96
Top Gun: Combat Zone $12.96

:ds:
Charlotte's Web $16.96
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales $16.96
Magical Starsign $16.96
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam $16.96
Whac-a-Mole $12.96

:gba:
Codename: Kids Next Door $12.96
Kerplunk/Toss Across/Tip It $12.96
Killswitch $12.96
Road Rash: Jailbreak $12.96
Road Trip $12.96
Shaman King: Master of Spirits $12.96
That's So Raven 2 $16.96
Uno/Skip-Bo $12.96

malalrd - Yeah, I'm not really expecting to find any clearance games on 25% off seeing Circuit City probably learned from their mistake with the glitch that included both types of games.

io - Would have been nice if it was the set standard if CC included both clearance and cool deals games! I would shop more if that were the case and it would probably save CC employees the trouble of having to look for games just to add the cool deals sticker.

I mananged to snag a copy of

:ps2: Devil May Cry 5th Anniversery Edition $16.86

I was so happy because i cannot for the life of me find a copy of these bundle in any stores anymore, It was one of those limited Capcom productions!

I love how DMC3:Special Edition is in a NON GH case like the other 2 games! Kudos Capcom!

I grabbed a DMC: 5th Ann. at my local store. Had to look around a bit, it was near the other titles that were too big to fit in the single cases. Just about gave up looking for it, but there it was next to the Crash collection and American Idol game.

Just came back with:

Far Cry Instincts - 360
MGS: Portable Ops - PSP
Devil May Cry Box Set - PS2 (Trade for VT3, Suikoden V)

Left Chromhounds Behind as i didnt see myself playing it anytime soon especially being online only. I also grabbed the only copy of DMC Aniversay Box set because it was way to good to pass up even though i already own it, i can trade for a game i cant find. Also saw Superman, MLB 2k6 (cant beleive it jsut now is on clearance).

[quote name='bill123']Hey all,
Just got the newest list of clearanced games that hit this week looks like a couple of decent drops on there. Hope you all enjoy.
[/quote] Thanks much for the list bill. If you could add prices to that post and to any new ones, that'd be very much appreciated. We all know most new clearance games are now going directly to the 16.96 price point, but we have new CAGs joining all the time, and they may not know this. AND, the list could include former 16.96 clearance titles dropping further.

[quote name='TehTriggerman'] And The Devil May Cry 5th annivarsary collection $ 16.96 :hot:[/quote]mmmgrr.... I so want this set at this price. But I know I'm better staying away from games where the guy is part demon... this is a prime example of gwen being tempted. :bomb:

[quote name='io']Malalrd - wasn't the last sale on clearance games and NOT on Cool Deals? [/quote]You're right io, I think he just made a typo of sorts. Personally, I'm not anticipating getting an extra 25% off of clearance titles this time around. Gonna wait for you folks to say if it's a Green Light or not.

Snagged a copy of Xenosaga III (finally) for $16.96. This ought to hold me over until Mass Effect comes out. Also got a copy of Condemned: CO for $16.96. Wild Arms 3 for $12.99 but I'm on the fence about this one... if any CAGs want it, I'll get rid of it for how much I paid + shipping. If not, I'll just return it.

The rest of the games were complete shit. No thanks, PS2 poker games!

[quote name='guinaevere'] mmmgrr.... I so want this set at this price. But I know I'm better staying away from games where the guy is part demon... this is a prime example of gwen being tempted. :bomb: [/quote]

That's the same dilemma I'm facing. Thankfully I don't think any of my CC's still have this set.

My haul today:

PS2. NFS Most Wanted Black Edition - 16.96
PS2. Devil May Cry Collection - 16.96

PSP. MGS: Portable Ops - 16.96

PS3. College Hoops NCAA 2K7 - 16.96

GBA. Mario Tennis Power Tour - 8.96
GBA. Metroid Classic NES - 8.96
GBA. Grand Theft Auto - 8.96

Woot, got the last copy of Portable Ops! I haven't seen a DMC set though, boo irnz, which is what I really wanted. The wierd thing is I've seen copies of clearanced games pop up that I haven't seen before, like I saw some copies of Chocobo Tales even though I bought the last copy a few weeks ago.

Hey all,
sorry for not being clearer on the drops the prices for all of thoes are 16.96 as far as further drops like 2 weeks ago there were a few. I'll grab that list for you guys tom. There wasnt anything to memerable on it though. There were also price drops this week on some games but couldn't find a current CC price drop of neo's so i didnt know if I should post it. If you guys want it then I can either make a thread or post here.

bill123

We need a new thread for this month with the complete list. I didn't know Xenosaga III was on the fucking list. I walked right past it today. >_

I'm gonna head to CC tomorrow to pick up MGS: PO and DMC 5th Anniversary. Where in the PS2 section do you find DMC? Was it in a glass case? I'm pretty sure it won't be on the racks since it is a box set.

[quote name='Xerxes']We need a new thread for this month with the complete list. I didn't know Xenosaga III was on the fucking list. I walked right past it today. >_

AS far as it was for my store we had them in the ps2 inline section with all other games just with a spider wrap on it. But some stores may have larger cases than we do so it could be in the glass case.

[quote name='Kendro']I'm gonna head to CC tomorrow to pick up MGS: PO and DMC 5th Anniversary. Where in the PS2 section do you find DMC? Was it in a glass case? I'm pretty sure it won't be on the racks since it is a box set.[/quote]

[quote name='bill123']AS far as it was for my store we had them in the ps2 inline section with all other games just with a spider wrap on it. But some stores may have larger cases than we do so it could be in the glass case.[/quote]I went to 2 CCs today and that's how I found DMC. The only things in glass cases were PS3 and some 360 games.

The current list is much appreciated, bill. Thanks for filling in for neo while he's on vacation.

Im not sure what happened at my CC, but it seems like they have either removed or sold all of their clearence games, and all thats left are new games on the shelves. Im a bit disappointed, and their PSP section was just a mess. Tried to find MGSPO, but even after a small shuffle though, nothing.

[quote name='slidecage']is that smackdown vs raw 2007?[/QUOTE]

I checked 2007 and it rang up at 19.99.

I held back my purchase till next week cos i can use $15 off $100 coupon & combine with 25% off deal ;)

I saw 2-3 copies Far Cry, 2-3 copies Superman, and lot games i wanted :)

The DMC collection and NFS MW BE for $16.96 each look enticing...I'll try to stop by a CC tomorrow and try my luck at finding one.

[quote name='Link927']Im not sure what happened at my CC, but it seems like they have either removed or sold all of their clearence games, and all thats left are new games on the shelves. Im a bit disappointed, and their PSP section was just a mess. Tried to find MGSPO, but even after a small shuffle though, nothing.[/QUOTE]
I was in CC tonite, didn't know about the new Clearance items, (unfortuantely... but nothing is ever sticker-ed right anyway), but I did see a big box of games over by Customer Service. This was about an hour and a half before closing, so maybe they were just gathering the new August Clearance stuff up to put in the bin come tomorrow morning?

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']I was in CC tonite, didn't know about the new Clearance items, (unfortuantely... but nothing is ever sticker-ed right anyway), but I did see a big box of games over by Customer Service. This was about an hour and a half before closing, so maybe they were just gathering the new August Clearance stuff up to put in the bin come tomorrow morning?[/QUOTE]

Hmm....intresting theory. I did walk around a little but they werent in any corners or other bins. Im pretty sure they're in the back somewhere because there is basically a very low chance that they actually sold everything. There was this huge empty space where the clearence games and "low priced" games usually go. I'll have to check back later, thanks for reminding me.

Interesting. I was at CC today and also noticed the bins of clearance titles were gone. The small 'shelf' of Cool Deals games was still there, but I didn't see the bin they normally have -- I assume dthey cleared the stock or moved what little junk was left over to the Cool Deals. Maybe stores are pulling stock to put it all out at once?

i don't think i've seen DMC collection at any CC around here.
but i've seen a NFS collection, and that was it.
stuff that i want don't usually appear anywhere. frack!!!

bay area is dry for games. i hate it.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm amazed to hear that some of you still have DMC 5th Anniversary Collections at your stores.[/quote]Yeah, I was surprised to see that 2 CCs that I went to today had 2 and 4 DMC sets each. What might be helping is that 50% of their clearance games aren't tagged correctly so everything looks regularly priced. One CC did have these "10%-off" stickers on almost all their games to promote their gamers club thing.

bread's done
Back