Circuit City October clearance

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
I know what you're saying. "That's it!? Those are all of the games!?" Yup. That's it. At least for this week. Hopefully there will be more next week. Until then keep your feet on the ground and keep reachin' for the stars.

:ps2:
American Idol: Karaoke (no microphone) $12.96
Barbie: 12 Dancing Princesses $12.96
Eragon $12.96
King Kong $12.96
NCAA March Madness 07 $8.96 (formerly$12.96)
NHL 07 $8.96 (formerly $12.96)
Yakuza $16.96

:xbox:
NCAA March Madness 06 $4.96

:ds:
Mech Assault: Phantom War $12.96
Turn It Around! $12.96

:psp:
Kingdom of Paradise $12.96

damn will definetly try to pick up yakuza ive heard its good and with the 2nd one coming out here in the states its a no brainer

[quote name='Kuma']wow lost PS2 support is really bullshit, i wonder if that will be the case when it hits here. I also wonder if the higher end model will be that way. And heres the kicker, will it have PS1 support?[/QUOTE]

Here's the deal: if you're one of the 112 million people who don't already have a PS2, chances are it just wasn't meant to be.

[quote name='AwRy108']Here's the deal: if you're one of the 112 million people who don't already have a PS2, chances are it just wasn't meant to be.[/QUOTE]
touche,i DO infact have one and about 135 games, BUT its a launch system and history hasnt been kind to older PS2s. Either way i already have a 60 gig PS3 but it just kind of sucks to think that future generations may lack this support

[quote name='Chitown021']PS1 support for games downloaded from PSN or actual support for playing the games on physical discs?[/quote]sounded like disc but I could be wrong.

I picked up Yakuza over the weekend. I price checked Field Commander for PSP while I was in the store and it was still full price - wasn't that marked down months ago?

I picked up the last Yakuza at my CC. I wanted to wait for another sale on clearance games like the one a few weeks ago (30% off) but since they were down to the last copy I decided to pick it up. I never got to play Shenmue so I'm hoping this game will give me a similar experience. Did anyone else notice the PS2 section shrinking at CC? Mine use to have two full rows of games and now it is down to a half of one row. I guess CC will only stock the major game releases for the PS2 and slowly clear out everything else.

That's surprising especially since PS2 is still selling so well (and if the rumored $99 price cut happens I think it will be a huge seller this holiday season). They had PS1 games for a long time (even a year ago or so) so it's surprising to see that happen. I could see them doing that for the original XBox though.

[quote name='MadFlava']Did anyone else notice the PS2 section shrinking at CC? Mine use to have two full rows of games and now it is down to a half of one row. I guess CC will only stock the major game releases for the PS2 and slowly clear out everything else.[/quote]
Yeah, I was in CC last week and did notice the PS2 section was down to half of a row. Did you see what they converted the other half was for? For the one, I went to, they have a half row display for Blu-Ray movies now.

[quote name='AwRy108']Here's the deal: if you're one of the 112 million people who don't already have a PS2, chances are it just wasn't meant to be.[/quote]

Hope your PS2 lasts for a real long time. So far even my NES still works, but all systems eventually bite the dust, especially ones made by Microsoft, hence the need for better BC on the 360.

I must get Yakuza now.

I was able to get yakuza and megaman x collection for $16.96 each. Any chance on okami going on clearance soon? My store had a few of them and I've been wanting to pick it up.

[quote name='Chitown021']PS1 support for games downloaded from PSN or actual support for playing the games on physical discs?

That would be stupid if they gave the new 40GB machines the ability to play PS1 games but not PS2. It's just retarded from a sales standpoint. If people can play the PS2 games on the PS3 then they're more likely to buy the newer titles that come out. That equals more sales.[/QUOTE]

I think PS1 is only suppoeted by downloads. From what i have seen the PS3 won't play cds. So that means no physical discs.

Not much on the list. Yakuza demo wasn't that impressicve. So nothing on the list for me.

Went to 3 different Circuit Cities looking for American Idol and only found the game-only copies at 1 store. Looks like this one might disappear faster than I thought.

Thanks OP

I also signed up for the Gamer's card. I buy enough clearance stuff in a year to make it up, I decided.

I read somewhere that the new PS3 can still play PS2 games. They just removed the chip that played PS2 games and emulate the software in the new version. You can't tell the difference playing but i doubt all games are supported. I assume the 40 GB will emulate as well.

[quote name='ronfear']I read somewhere that the new PS3 can still play PS2 games. They just removed the chip that played PS2 games and emulate the software in the new version. You can't tell the difference playing but i doubt all games are supported. I assume the 40 GB will emulate as well.[/quote]

There's rumors that the 40GB will not be backwards compatible at all.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Hope your PS2 lasts for a real long time. So far even my NES still works, but all systems eventually bite the dust, especially ones made by Microsoft, hence the need for better BC on the 360.

I must get Yakuza now.[/quote]

Also, the NES was a very simple machine, compared to todays consoles. That's why the only thing that really breaks on them is the connector, which just wears out.

Modern consoles have lots of moving and senstive parts, and yes, something is going to eventually wear out.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']I'll bite for Yakuza if there's a sale or another drop that puts it down to $10.

Here's hoping for a drop on Okami.[/quote]

I think the next price bracket would be $12.96, though, so you might have to wait a while.

[quote name='Chitown021']There's rumors that the 40GB will not be backwards compatible at all.[/quote]

It's rumor no more; the 40GB will not have any sort of PS2 emulation. The 80GB uses a combination of software + hardware emulation for PS2 games, but with the complete removal of PS2 hardware, the 40GB would have to use full software emulation which Sony has stated would not be worth the costs to implement.

[quote name='Mugen Power']I think the next price bracket would be $12.96, though, so you might have to wait a while.[/quote]

Yes, but they do throw up a 10-30% off of clearance items every once in a while...its how I got my Tales of Legendia for $6.XX and God Hand for $10.XX.

[quote name='cranguy']Went to 3 different Circuit Cities looking for American Idol and only found the game-only copies at 1 store. Looks like this one might disappear faster than I thought.[/QUOTE]
The CC I stopped by last night had multiple copies of each, but the bundle wasn't marked with the clearance price. Ebay prices seem to be around $20, so I don't think it's in as high demand as the earlier games in the series.

On the other hand, this store had no Yakuza or God Hand. I did pick up Space Channel 5 for $2.96 though.

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']I was able to get yakuza and megaman x collection for $16.96 each. Any chance on okami going on clearance soon? My store had a few of them and I've been wanting to pick it up.[/quote]

Megaman X Collection is for which system? I only ask because. . .

Here's a list compiled from the OPs of CC clearance threads back to Nov 2006. It took long enough to sift, sort and reorganize the lists from the OPs so if something was reported in a thread and not updated in the thread's OP then it may slip through the cracks until reported later. That's a lot of pages to search and I don't have that kind of time. It also doesn't include the massive clearance lists from before due to the vast numbers of games included and the fact that the majority of those games are long gone. However, some are still lingering out there and as they are reported I'll update this list. This may be better served being moved to the OP or with recent events like SD straight ripping IO's nice KMart list, it may be better served being hidden a few pages into the thread. I meant to post this when Neo started the Oct thread, but I was on vacation and then I waited for a big list. Anyway, it's up to date with all of the new drops.

Games in red have been spotted by a CAG and are awaiting confirmation by another (including some tags I saw, but did not have time to have rung up).

:ps3: PS3
$16.96
College Hoops 2K7

:ps2: PS2
$19.96
UEFA Champions League 2006-2007

$16.96
Armored Core: Nine Breaker
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Crash Tag Team Racing
Curious George
Devil May Cry 3 SE (Tagged, but not scanned)
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary 3 Pack
Disgaea 2
FIFA Soccer 2006
FIFA World Cup 2006
God Hand
Grandia III
Gretzky NHL 2006
Hitman: Blood Money
Hummer Badlands
Karaoke Revolution Country game only
Lumines
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
MLB 06: The Show
MLB Slugfest 2006
Monster Rancher EVO
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Need for Speed: Most Wanted collector's edition
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Rampage: Total Destruction
Rayman: Raving Rabbids
Reservoir Dogs
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Sims: Bustin' Out
SOCOM II
Spartan: Total Warrior
Star Ocean
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Tales of Legendia
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Valkyrie Profile 2
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2005
Xenosaga III
Yakuza

$12.96
Airborne Troops
Alien Homined
American Idol: Karaoke (no microphone)
And 1 Streetball
Backyard Baseball 2007
Barbie: 12 Dancing Princesses
Bionicle Heroes
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
Chicken Little: Ace in Action
College Hoops 2K7
Commandos: Strike Force
Devil May Cry 2 (Tagged, but not scanned)
Drakengard 2
Eragon
Flushed Away
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Ghost Recon
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Kim Possible: What's the Switch?
King Kong
MLB 2006
NBA Ballers: Phenom
NCAA March Madness 07
Need for Speed Underground
NHL 07
NHL 2K7
Pirates: Legend of the Black Buccaneer
Rebel Raiders
Romance of Three Kingdoms VII
Spy Hunter 3: Nowhere to Run
Taito Legends
Wild Arms 3
Xenosaga I

$9.99
Ghost Recon 2
Karaoke Revolution Party game only

$8.96
50 Cent: Bulletproof
Ant Bully
Arena Football
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Castlevania:Curse of Darkness
College Hoops 2K6
Enter the Matrix
Ford Street Racing
Gran Turismo 3
Hobbit, The
Hot Shots Golf Fore!
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
Myst III: Exile
NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control
NBA 2k6
NCAA Football 2006
NCAA March Madness 2006
Pro Stroke Golf 07
Sly Cooper 2
Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville
Spy Hunter
Tokyo Extreme Racing Drift
Winback

$4.96
Aggressive Inline
DaVinci Code
Eyetoy Operation: Spy
Gretzky NHL 2005
Gretzky NHL 2006
Midnight Club Street Racing
NBA 06
NFL Head Coach
NHL 06
Rainbow Six 3
Rise of the Kasai
value deals $9.99 (UPC 658517597539)
value deals $14.99 (UPC 696055113385)

$3.96
The Getaway: Black Monday
World Championship Poker

$2.96
Space Channel 5 SE

$1.96
Jampack winter 2005
Jampack summer 2006

:360: XBOX 360
$29.96
UEFA Champions League 2006-2007

$16.96
Amped 3
Bionicle Heroes
Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year edition (UPC 047875809390)
Chromehounds
Condemned
Dance Dance Revolution Universe (game only)
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Eragon
Far Cry:Instincts-Predator
FIFA 06: Road to the World Cup
Final Fantasy XI
Full Auto
Gun
Just Cause
King Kong
Meet the Robinsons
MLB 2K6
MotoGP '06
Outfit, The
Phantasy Star Universe
Quake 4
Ridge Racer 6
Rumble Roses XX
Superman Returns
Virtua Tennis 3
X-Men: The Official Game

$12.96
Bomberman: Act Zero
NBA 2K6
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2K6

$8.96
Madden NFL 06

:xbox: XBOX
$16.96
Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 (Tagged, but not scanned)
Burnout 3: Takedown
Capcom Classics Collection
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy
Halo
Medal of Honor: European Assault
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Collection
Ninja Gaiden Black
Sonic Mega Collection Plus
Sonic Riders
Yourself Fitness

$12.96
FIFA World Cup 2006
Flatout 2
Forza Motorsport
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Godfather, The
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
Hitman: Blood Money
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
MLB 2K6
MLB Slugfest 2006
NASCAR 2007
NBA Live 2007
NHL 2007
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones
Spartan: Total Warrior
Spider-Man 2
Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge of the Sith
Superman Returns
SWAT: Global Strike Team
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge
Ultimate Spider-Man
X-Men: The Official Game
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse

$9.99
Simpsons: Hit & Run

$8.96
And 1 Streetball
Batman Begins
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Burnout 3: Takedown
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Cold Fear
Conflict: Desert Storm
Counter Strike
Doom 3
Enter The Matrix (Seen tagged at price)
FIFA Soccer 06
Fuzion Frenzy
Juiced
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers: Phenom
NCAA March Madness 2006
Nightmare Before Christmas
Paintball Max'd
Project Gotham Racing 2
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Soul Calibur 2
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
World Series of Poker

$4.96
Advent Rising
American Chopper 2: Full Throttle
Arena Football
Commandos: Strike Force
Da Vinci Code
Dead to Rights II
Madden NFL 2006
Max Payne
MLB 2k5
NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control
NBA Live 06
NBA Street Vol. 2
NCAA Football 06
NCAA March Madness 2005
Need for Speed Underground
NFL Head Coach
NFL Street 2
NHL 2K6
NHL 06
Splat Renegade Paintball
Unreal Championship
Without Warning
World Championship Poker 2

$1.96
NCAA Football 2005

?
Darkwatch (8.96?)

:wii: WII
$16.96
Happy Feet
Ice Age 2
Meet the Robinsons

:gc: GAMECUBE
$16.96
Harvest Moon Magical Melody
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
WarioWare Inc.

$12.96
Donkey Konga 2 w/ Bongos
Flushed Away
Happy Feet
MLB 2K6
Monster House
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary
NHL 06
Open Season
Sonic Gems Collection
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Top Gun: Combat Zone
WWE Day of Reckoning 2

$8.96
Ant Bully
Barnyard
Bomberman Jetters
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Geist
Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
Ice Age 2
Madden NFL 2006
Teen Titans
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005

$4.96
value deals $14.99 (UPC 696055113415)

:ds: DS
Cartoon Network Racing
Castlevania:portrait of Ruin
Contact
Dragonquest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Full Metal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
Garfield: Tale of Two Kitties
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Hotel Dusk
Justice League Heroes
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Legend of Spyro
Little Mermaid
Meteos
Monster House
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Nicktoons Unite!
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Pokemon Trozei
Resident Evil Deadly Silence (Tagged, but not scanned)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Worms: Open Warfare
Yoshi: Touch & Go

$12.96
Charlotte's Web
Lost Magic
Magical Starsign
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Whac-a-Mole

$8.96
Scurge: Hive
True Swing Golf
Whac-a-Mole

$4.96
Monster Bomber

?
Bubble Bobble Revolution

:gba: GBA
Barnyard
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Codename: Kids Next Door
Curious George
Donkey Kong Country 3
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Kong; 8th Wonder of the World
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Pas
Little Mermaid
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Metroid Fusion
Scooby-Doo Movie Dual Pack
SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants
Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge of the Sith
Strawberry Shortcake: Sweet Dreams
That's So Raven 2

$12.96
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Road Trip

$8.96
Ant Bully
Killswitch
Kong: 8th Wonder of the World
Mario Tennis: Power Tour
Shaman King: Master of Spirits
Teen Titans
Uno/Skip-Bo

$4.96
Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
Kerplunk/Toss Across/Tip It
Road Rash: Jailbeak
value deals $14.99 (UPC 696055113422)
Wade Hixton's Counter-Punch
Whac-a-Mole
World Poker Tour

$3.96
F-Zero: GP Legend

:psp: PSP
Activision Hits Remixed
Burnout Legends
Death Jr.
King Kong
Kingdom of Paradise
Lumines
Madden NFL 06
Mega Man: Powered Up
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Miami Vice
Midway Arcade Treasures
Monster Hunter Freedom
Namco Museum Battle Collection
NBA Ballers Rebound
Pinball Hall of Fame
Ridge Racer
Sid Meier's Pirates
Splinter Cell Essentials
SSX On Tour
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Tomb Raider: Legend
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw

$12.96
MLB 2K6
NBA Live 2006
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

$8.96
FIFA World Cup 06
Gretzky NHL 2006
Infected
Metal Gear Acid 2
MLB 06: The Show
NBA 06
World Championship Poker 2

jdawgg76, two weeks ago I found and bought

PS2

Karaoke Revolution Country game only $16.96
Karaoke Revolution Party game only $9.99

I did not see them on the master list.

It looks like the November clearance has started. There are a few new $16.96 games on the CC website (NBA '07 for PS3, Lego Star Wars for GBA, and a bunch of PS2 games). Anyone have a complete list yet, including the games that are no longer listed on the website?

[quote name='Josef']It looks like the November clearance has started. There are a few new $16.96 games on the CC website (NBA '07 for PS3, Lego Star Wars for GBA, and a bunch of PS2 games). Anyone have a complete list yet, including the games that are no longer listed on the website?[/quote]

Add to that list:

Top Spin 2
NHL 2k7
College Hoops 2k7
March Madness 07

All 360

jdawgg76, I think that list is awesome and needs to the basis of an ongoing Circuit City clearance thread (and not have one thread per month). I know I can still find a few of these games.

I understand the concern over the SD/FW list theft, but it really didn't seem to make too much difference with the Kmart stuff. One advantage to having a HUGE list with a bunch of old stuff on it is that the casual (or non-gamer) shopper with this list will be overwhelmed by it and get frustrated that they can't find most of the stuff there and just give up. I think that's what saved the Kmart list when it was copied/pasted to SD. The actual number of games that could be found at any particular store was very small. Yet it is nice to have the older stuff because, like Kmart, CC often doesn't tag things with the clearance price. I know I found clearance things from April/May when I was last at CC looking for games in August or so. But I probably missed many others due to not having a comprehensive list.

So I'm all for someone making and maintaining a comprehensive CC clearance thread and I nominate you, jdawgg76 ;). Of course, neocisco should get first dibs, but I don't think he wants to do it (a hunch on my part, could be wrong). He can continue to contribute with his insider pricing info, of course!

[quote name='jdawgg76']Here's a list compiled from the OPs of CC clearance threads back to Nov 2006. It took long enough to sift, sort and reorganize the lists from the OPs so if something was reported in a thread and not updated in the thread's OP then it may slip through the cracks until reported later. That's a lot of pages to search and I don't have that kind of time. It also doesn't include the massive clearance lists from before due to the vast numbers of games included and the fact that the majority of those games are long gone. However, some are still lingering out there and as they are reported I'll update this list. This may be better served being moved to the OP or with recent events like SD straight ripping IO's nice KMart list, it may be better served being hidden a few pages into the thread. I meant to post this when Neo started the Oct thread, but I was on vacation and then I waited for a big list. Anyway, it's up to date with all of the new drops.
[/QUOTE]

^^ Although I understand where you're coming from, a huge master list gets extremely hard to go through, especially if when it's not pruned. I've come to appreciate these semi-weekly/monthly updates because it's a lot easier to read (no b.s. posts making the thread 20 pages long and no new deals getting lost in the 23rd page). Also, many of us go to the same CCs and once we don't find a game there, it's highly unlikely one of those games from clearances past will mysteriously pop up so having a 200 item list isn't very useful. That's my take on it.

Either way, I appreciate what the OP's doing (and I don't go on SD or FW, before someone accuses me of that)!

io, I understand where you're coming from. When I started posting the clearance threads a couple of years ago I would make new additions to the pre-existing lists and maintain those. However, maintaining those lists became VERY time-consuming. CC stopped doing regular clearance markdowns for a while and once they started back up it was just easier to do one a month. jdawgg76 made a good suggestion to me a little while back about putting links to the previous threads in the OP. This seems to be a good compromise and I'll be doing that in the November thread.

There are (only) a few new additions for October and I'll have those posted in a few minutes.

One time for your mind! Went to CC today to pick up a copy of Hotel Dusk Room 215. Lo and behold! $16.96! Get it if you can!

IO, thanks for the props, but it's nowhere near as complicated as your KMart list or Phear3d's Sears list. I actually compiled the list because I missed a few games that I really wanted during the 30% off because they were older clearance games and they were unmarked and on the regular racks. I was perusing past monthly threads and stumbled upon them. Luckily when I went back to CC I did get the last Castlevania POR. I like having a list for that reason since there are games like Just Cause 360 sitting on shelves for months unmarked and it's not nearly that huge to where you get lost. On the other hand I understand the point about SD/FW stealing lists and like you my KMarts seemed unaffected until someone came in and bought $400 of games at one store. This may have been due to the advertisement of 30% off clearance games in their flyer though.

Like Neo said we could link old threads or if you want to be ninja like sneaky, then Neo could put links for a few old threads and then quietly have a similar link to "Jdawgg's work" or "My little pony" or whatever is subtle enough and the link goes to the list as a single post in this thread and I'll keep updating it as time goes on. Or Neo can just use the list in his monthly OPs and maintain it or I can adjust it and post it somewhere in each new thread (less likely to be seen a page or so into the thread). Whatever everybody wants is good with me.

I'd be happy to run an ongoing thread as I have lots of free time, hence the list, but it's Neo's show and he's the man with the good info, so it's totally up to him. I'm not trying to step on any toes and trying to take it over or anything just offering if Neo doesn't want to do it. Neo's a good guy (and great trader!) and runs great clearance threads.

[quote name='sp00ge']Add to that list:

Top Spin 2
NHL 2k7
College Hoops 2k7
March Madness 07

All 360[/quote]

Is that only 360?

I need a hoops game for PS3, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to shell out that much for NBA 2k8 this month. Also, anybody know if NBA 2k7 is clearanced, or if the servers are still up for both games?

[quote name='primetime']Is that only 360?

I need a hoops game for PS3, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to shell out that much for NBA 2k8 this month. Also, anybody know if NBA 2k7 is clearanced, or if the servers are still up for both games?[/QUOTE]

College Hoops 2k7 has been 16.96 for a few months now for the PS3. Picked the last one up at a local one when that happened.

its sort of on topic, but im pretty sure im getting hired at CC this month, i have a 3rd and final interview tomorrow. once i get hired and such i wouldnt mind contributing to the CC clearance thread as long as im not doing anything to risk my job... btw thanks for posting the list, i always appreciate it :)

[quote name='mitch079']College Hoops 2k7 has been 16.96 for a few months now for the PS3. Picked the last one up at a local one when that happened.[/quote]

Oh, I might not be able to find one then.

You happen to know if the servers are still up or how easy are the rosters to get?

[quote name='jdawgg76']IO, thanks for the props, but it's nowhere near as complicated as your KMart list or Phear3d's Sears list. I actually compiled the list because I missed a few games that I really wanted during the 30% off because they were older clearance games and they were unmarked and on the regular racks. I was perusing past monthly threads and stumbled upon them. Luckily when I went back to CC I did get the last Castlevania POR. I like having a list for that reason since there are games like Just Cause 360 sitting on shelves for months unmarked and it's not nearly that huge to where you get lost. On the other hand I understand the point about SD/FW stealing lists and like you my KMarts seemed unaffected until someone came in and bought $400 of games at one store. This may have been due to the advertisement of 30% off clearance games in their flyer though.

Like Neo said we could link old threads or if you want to be ninja like sneaky, then Neo could put links for a few old threads and then quietly have a similar link to "Jdawgg's work" or "My little pony" or whatever is subtle enough and the link goes to the list as a single post in this thread and I'll keep updating it as time goes on. Or Neo can just use the list in his monthly OPs and maintain it or I can adjust it and post it somewhere in each new thread (less likely to be seen a page or so into the thread). Whatever everybody wants is good with me.

I'd be happy to run an ongoing thread as I have lots of free time, hence the list, but it's Neo's show and he's the man with the good info, so it's totally up to him. I'm not trying to step on any toes and trying to take it over or anything just offering if Neo doesn't want to do it. Neo's a good guy (and great trader!) and runs great clearance threads.[/quote]

Speaking of copying lists looks like someone posted about flipping games at eb/gs from kmart on SD. If you saw the post you and the high level of detail you know it came from CAG. Anyone see that post?

[quote name='MadFlava']I notice that Ace Combat 5 is now $13.99 (down from $19.99). I wonder if that is part of a weekly sale though.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that would be part of the weekly sale.

bread's done
Back