Circuit City Price Drops Effective 4/4/07

bg2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
EDIT: It looks like at least while the 25% off "Cool Deals" promotion is going on (through 4/14) all games 12.72, not 16.96.

:ps2:

$16.96:

Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 1
Grim Adventures of Mandy & Billy
Lumines Plus
Star Wars Battlefront
Top Spin

:gba:

$16.96:

Final Fantasy IV Advance
Mario Tennis: Power Tour
Naruto: Ninja Council
Yoshi's Island
Yu-Gi-Oh Ultimate Masters

:psp:

$16.96:

Capcom Classics Remixed
Dead to Rights
Madden NFL 2006
MLB
MLB 2K6
Monster Hunter Freedom
Splinter Cell Essentials
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

:gc:

$12.96

Battalion Wars
Custom Robo
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/o Kongos
Geist

$16.96
Ant Bully
Barnyard
Fifa World Cup 2006
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Grim Adventures of Mandy & Billy
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Ice Age 2
Madden NFL 2006
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Megaman X Collection
Monster House
Nicktoons Unite!
Sonic Mega Collection
Wario Ware

:360: - XBOX 360

$16.96

Moto GP 2006
NBA 2K6

:xbox:

$16.96

Blazing Angels
Commandos Strike Force
Crash Tag Team Racing
Fifa Soccer 2006
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy
Madden NFL 2006
NASCAR 2006 Total Team Control
NBA Live 2006
NCAA Football 2006
NHL 2006
Nightmare Before Christmas
Operation Flashpoint Elite
Prince of Persia
Shattered Union
Stubbs the Zombie

Wow... Lumines Plus just came out.

And under PSP, do you mean Valkyrie Profile Lenneth? Because VP 2 is a PS2 game. There is a big difference.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow... Lumines Plus just came out.

And under PSP, do you mean Valkyrie Profile Lenneth? Because VP 2 is a PS2 game. There is a big difference.[/quote]

90% sure it is Lenneth. Worth checking both though.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Oh poo. I would like to beat the games I buy brand new before they fall on clearance, but YI:DS beat me to it.[/QUOTE]

Huh?

The only Yoshi Island on the list is the first one for GBA ;)

Yeah, I noticed.

Only Geist and BWars really worth it if you can get GGCs/GamePro coupons otherwise...

Well... that and the 360 games.

Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (GC) can be had for $10 at BB's front end racks. I highly recommend it. It ain't a perfect game, but it brings the tremendous amount of visceral pleasure that only superheroes throwing shit at each other can provide. 2p vs. is where it is at, but you'll need to choke down the inane SP mode to unlock everything. AI for 1p vs. is pretty decent, but it gets the nuances of the battle system that just aren't telegraphed very well (I.e., hard to tell if your attacks are being blocked. Hard to know when to recover from knockbacks to pretty much half the damage of the knockback attack.).

[quote name='Tsukento']Final Fantasy IV Advanced? YOINK![/quote]
The Best Buy by my house has quite a few copies of this game for $10

Crap, I just bought a used copy of MotoGP 06 for $34 the other day after failing to find it cheap anywhere. Hopefully I can still find one at CC and return the other. In for VP too if I can find it.

Damnit! I've already gone way over budget in the past week... enough for the next 2 months.

But I'm sure my CC will continue the trend and not mark any games for clearance, so getting a motogp a few weeks from now whouldn't be a problem.

[quote name='Will']Batallion Wars for GC isnt a price drop. Its been 9.99 at a CC by me for quite sometime now.[/quote]
Same here. And the same goes for DK Jungle Beat w/o the bongos.

i need to head there tomorrow. i still have the actual gamepro coupons that i can use on the psp games. thanks op. i hope my cc still pm's best buy coupons

GTA Trilogy and Stubbs for Xbox for UNDER $20. Nice, but it's too bad I've owned them all for months/years already. And, Stubbs The Zombie is next to impossible to find already ANYWAY. So, good luck finding that at ANY CC.

Just a quick note: Amazon.com still has Stubbs the Zombie for sale at the reasonable price of around $20. This is where I got a copy a few weeks back.

ha, some lady called in and put a hold on that last 2 copies of MHF.....they were going to let me buy one but they wouldn't honor a coupon from BB so I'm just not going to that CC on normal occasions anymore...

[quote name='mtxbass1']Great price on Moto GP 06 if your CC has them.[/QUOTE]

I got it at Target a couple of days ago (XBOX 360) for $9.98 on clearance.

No moto GP 2K6 and Monster Hunter Freedom at my local CC (Independence, MO). Also, most of the games is dissappeared long time ago.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Street fighter Alpha 3 Max (PSP) $16.99
Pokemon Trozei (DS) $16.99[/quote]

Those were from earlier clearances. That's why they weren't listed in the OP.

I found FIFA World Cup 06 for XBox stickered at $16.96 at a CC today, even though it was only supposed to be FIFA 06 that got clearanced. You all may want to check that out at your local CC if you are interested, they may have made the same mistake.

[quote name='schuerm26']Add Amped 3 for the 360 to the 16.96 list. I saw 2 for that price at CC today.[/quote]

That's an old clearance item. I've been searching for that at that price for about a month now.

Nabbed a MotoGP 06 and VP: Lenneth earlier today. Seemed to be the last copies of each. I found VP hidden behind crappy PSP game that I cant remember now. Digging around for stuff pays off. :)

I picked up the last Moto GP 06 at the Williston VT store. I also noticed there were two NBA games for the xbox 360 but one was marked $12.96 but I still didn't want it.

I'll have to see if they have Valkyrie Profile Lenneth by me. I plan to get a PSP pretty soon and I have wanted that game...

No VP:Lenneth or MH:Freedom at my CC. So I'm continuing my streak of striking out on every single deal for VP:Lenneth. Yay!

Picked up GTA Trilogy(xbox) and MotoGP 3 (x360) last night at the Augusta, ME Circuit City... They weren't in the bins and were still listed at $59.99 a piece but rang up at the clearance price. thanks guys

I got lucky yesterday and found Valkyrie Profile at Circuit City for $16. It's wasn't in the bin with all the clearence games, but with the regular PSP games. I think it was still there due to the fact they forgot to sticker the new price, which still had a $40 price tag on it.

[quote name='Rirse']I got lucky yesterday and found Valkyrie Profile at Circuit City for $16. It's wasn't in the bin with all the clearence games, but with the regular PSP games. I think it was still there due to the fact they forgot to sticker the new price, which still had a $40 price tag on it.[/quote]

I had the same experience at the Circuit City in Champaign IL.

Yes!

Stubbs the zombie and Nightmare before Xmas is finally getting a price drop!

Only months now til it hits the $8.96 clearence...

[quote name='Rirse']I got lucky yesterday and found Valkyrie Profile at Circuit City for $16. It's wasn't in the bin with all the clearence games, but with the regular PSP games. I think it was still there due to the fact they forgot to sticker the new price, which still had a $40 price tag on it.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

bread's done
Back