Circuit City videogame markdowns 7/15

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Pretty small this week. No PC games either.

PS2

50 Cent: Bulletproof $19.99
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat $19.99

Xbox

50 Cent: Bulletproof $19.99
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat $19.99

PSP

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire $19.99
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition $19.99
NFL Street 2 Unleashed $19.99
SSX On Tour $19.99

Well I have been wanting to play the 50 cent game ever since I bought the skin for my Xbox. It was like 2 bucks. you wouldve bought it too.

hmmm....decent price on midnight club psp...i love the series and i love the console MC3, so i might get it...but it's basically the same...does anybody see it getting lower than that or becoming 19.99 at BB (so i can use a GGC)?

[quote name='swetooth9']hmmm....decent price on midnight club psp...i love the series and i love the console MC3, so i might get it...but it's basically the same...does anybody see it getting lower than that or becoming 19.99 at BB (so i can use a GGC)?[/quote]

These drops usually come from the publisher so if it's not already that price at BB it probably will be soon.

unfortunately the markdowns aren't posted on the website.

when you check out a particular CC store, they just regularly priced some titles around $15.

i noticed this markdown when i was browsing the GBA games.

frankly, those $15 were orginally $19, and not the $30 ones.

[quote name='swetooth9']hmmm....decent price on midnight club psp...i love the series and i love the console MC3, so i might get it...but it's basically the same...does anybody see it getting lower than that or becoming 19.99 at BB (so i can use a GGC)?[/quote]

I hear the loading times on that game are atrocious.

Midnight Club psp is that price at walmart also.

I think the best buy near me had it with the greatest hits logo.

[quote name='the ender']I hear the loading times on that game are atrocious.[/QUOTE]

I've heard this is true for many PSP titles. (One of these days I too will own a PSP. . .)

bread's done
Back