Circuit City videogame/PC game markdowns 2/24

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
It's that time of the week again. Here ya go...

Counter Strike Xbox $9.99
Detroy All Humans PS2/Xbox $19.99
Frogger: Ancient Shadow PS2 $19.99
Fusion Frenzy Xbox $9.99
Mech Assault Xbox $9.99
Nicktoons Compilation vol. 1 GBA video $4.99
Nicktoons Compilation vol. 2 GBA video $4.99
Operation: Flashpoint-Elite Xbox $29.99
Rumble Roses PS2 $9.99
Spongebob Squarepants vol. 2 GBA video $4.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare PS2/Xbox $19.99
Wild Arms 4 PS2 $29.99

PC games

Big Mutha Truckers 2 $9.99 ($14.99)
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood $24.99 ($49.99)
Deus Ex 2: Invisible War $6.99 ($9.99)
Evil Dead: Regeneration $13.99 ($19.99)
The Incredibles $9.99 ($19.99)
The Incredibles: When Danger Calls $9.99 ($19.99)
John Deere: American Farmer $12.99 ($19.99)
John Deere: Busy Days in Deerfield Valley $12.99 ($19.99)
John Deere: Welcome to Merriweather Farm $12.99 ($19.99)
The Punisher $12.99 ($19.99)
Rome: Total War $24.99 ($39.99)
Thief: Deadly Shadows $6.99 ($11.96)

This week's winner is probably Rome: Total War. Anyway, enjoy.

In the clearance thread Rumble Roses is listed at $4.96. Does that mean it's a markup rather than a markdown?

Thanks for the list, I might pick up Spongebob Vol 2.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']In the clearance thread Rumble Roses is listed at $4.96. Does that mean it's a markup rather than a markdown?

Thanks for the list, I might pick up Spongebob Vol 2.[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking this myself. Hopefully, it isn't because I would rather be able to pick it up for five bucks instead of ten.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']In the clearance thread Rumble Roses is listed at $4.96. Does that mean it's a markup rather than a markdown?

Thanks for the list, I might pick up Spongebob Vol 2.[/quote]

I just called work and had them check. It's still in the system as $4.96. Hopefully it will stay that way.

[quote name='neocisco']I just called work and had them check. It's still in the system as $4.96. Hopefully it will stay that way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick response. I am hopefully going to be able to pick it up tomorrow when I go out my local CC.

Anyone play Thief: Deadly Shadows?
Seems like such a good deal. I remember that the reviews were so-so, but I don't always trust reviews. For example, I liked Deus Ex II more than the reviews led me to believe I would. If you could forgive the pos framerates, it was an entertaining title.

whoot thanks for the heads up, i cant wait to pick up Thief 3 tommorrow

btw do they change the price stickers? because if i remmember right my store scans that barcode

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Might have to pick up Deus Ex 2 if I can find the scratch[/QUOTE]

Your forum name and signature are easily the best of the entire history of this forum.

I've gotta snag Destroy All Humans soon on the cheap.

Nothing for me this week.
Boy did Mechassault take its time getting down to $10.
It was an XBOX LIVE launch title.

Taking a second look - I remember seeing that ad in the paper. $9.99 for Fusion Frenzy is really good. Reminds me of American Gladiators. "Gladiator's Ready!".

[quote name='raskol']Anyone play Thief: Deadly Shadows?
Seems like such a good deal. I remember that the reviews were so-so, but I don't always trust reviews. For example, I liked Deus Ex II more than the reviews led me to believe I would. If you could forgive the pos framerates, it was an entertaining title.[/quote]
Though Ion Storm tried to design Thief: Deadly Shadows to cater to a new crowd, you will not be disappointed if you're a fan of the series.

I agree about Deus Ex: Invisible War... it received poor critical success and let down a lot of hardcore fans. Thief 3 is much, much better in this regard, and has many of the same elements that made thief 1 and 2 so great.

At this price, it's an incredible deal.

bread's done
Back