Civ 4- CAG PitBoss Game! Game is over, victory to Jesse Dylan!

I regret to inform you that this is the end. Goodbye!

I didn't really have much of a strategy. I was just having fun spreading across the map. I was about to capture more of those German cities through cultural rebellion!! But.... then the game ended. I was hoping I could keep playing anyway but I guess that's only in single-player. :)

Anyway, it's a good thing I won a cultural victory, cause Trent was just about to launch his rocket!!

I think we were all kind of going easy on each other. There was surely enough military force to invade my little empire and take my cultural treasures.

Oh, man.

After nearly a full YEAR of play, our Pitboss game is at an end.

Grats on the victory, Jesse!

Looking back through the gamelog, we really only had one war, where humidore came in and monkey stomped my face into the ground. Other than that, everyone played a peace game, which is pretty surprising.

Things learned:

never set the game to "Normal" speed again
If your comp blows up, find an alternate quick
War actually is good for something, if no one else is going for it

Congrats Jesse! I'm out of town for Christmas so I set my game on autopilot, but I guess I've got no civ to go back to then. It really was never close I think since you took the lead early on.

I dunno man I think Trey just about had it! When I finally noticed he'd been working on a rocket and was just about to finish it, I freaked out and cranked all the culture to the max. :) I'd been dragging my feet a little because I wanted to see how many more German cities I could swallow up into my purple culture cloud and rename dirty things.

bread's done
Back