CK64 Went to Japan and all we got was this lousy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably LTTP on this-
I was considering selling my 60 and using my Dell GC on a Slim until I read about the 1080p issue for non-Sony TV owners. Has that been patched, can it be patched without the hardware HDCP decoders? Since none of my TV's are Sonys (two Sammys and a Westy) is this a bad idea right now?

Woohoo, are you saying that because it'll blow Puma's tiny wiener through his trousers? Kweli puts on an excellent show. I've seen him
four times. Going a fifth time in two weeks.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Do yourself a favor and never see him in concert.[/QUOTE]

Why so? Does he DOOM it and not really perform or something?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn that seems like a pretty sweet deal![/QUOTE]

Yup. He's throwing in another 1 gig card, and it's got a full invisible shield on it. Think I could borrow one a "special" battery from one of you guys?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']There's a lot.

Welcome To Bullworth
This Is your School
The Setup
Slingshot
A Little Help
Save Algie
That Bitch
Defend Bucky
The Diary
The Candidate
Halloween
The Big Prank
Character Sheets
Help Gary
Last Minute Shopping
Small Offenses
Hattrick Vs Galloway
Prep Challenge
Movie Tickets
Carnival Date
The Eggs
Panty Raid
Race the Vale
Beach Rumble
Weed Killer
Tad’s House
Boxing Challenge
Balls of Snow
Miracle on Bullworth St.
Christmas is Here
Cook’s Crush
Nerd Challenge
Comic Klepto
Cook’s date
Nutcracker
Rudy The Red Nosed Santa
Jealous Johnny
Bait
Wrong Part of Town
Tagging
Glass House
Greasers Challenge
Lola’s Race
Tenements
Discreet Deliveries
The Rumble
Stronghold Assault
Here’s to you Ms. Philips
Jocks Challenge
Galloway Away
Paparazzi
Funhouse
Defender of the Castle
Discretion Reassured
Nice Outfit
The Big Game
Making a Mark
Cheating Time
Rats in the Library
Gym is Burning
Finding Johnny Vincent
Townie’s Challenge
Revenge on Mr Burton
Preppies Vandalised
Smash it up
The collector
Go See the Headmaster
Busting in Part 1
Busting in Part 2
Complete Mayhem

Looks like there's 70 story missions, not including anything in the Endless Summer or doing the job type missions/racing/whatever.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, that sucks. Looks like I'm missing quite a bit, then. I wanted to go for that Mission Accomplished achievement. I've completed 76 missions including the final mission.

Unless it unlocks after the credits, then I'm screwed. :\

Hi guys! What's going on? I just saw Adventureland and I liked it. and i might have been wrong about Zombieland sucking But anyway, don't you just love those Riddler Challenges?! I know I'm addicted.

I am so looking forward to Zombieland.

And Toy Story, although I don't know when I'll see it if I end up going to see Silversun Pickups.

[quote name='zewone']Woohoo, are you saying that because it'll blow Puma's tiny wiener through his trousers? Kweli puts on an excellent show. I've seen him
four times. Going a fifth time in two weeks.[/QUOTE]

He's nice, but sometimes the man can get too hype and loses all voice control. Our friend has his perspective skewed after having to review the concert DVD he put out that stunk. I've seen him five times I think and I'd say three were amazing and two were just good.

In other terrible news, I think my tomato guy is stuck in a well or something. I haven't been able to get a hold of him in like three weeks.

Sorry, st0neface. Target was out of all their games that were 75% off last week.

I hope you can find your Rock Band 2 disc and your tomato guy soon.

I really hope I can get a Sony e-reader when they drop to 75% off. Every Target I've gone to has several and I don't see them flying off the shelf @ $140 so I should be good.

Most adorable kid ever:

IMG_3710.jpg

[quote name='munch']Someone buy Snow White on Blu and trade it for Sleeping Beauty Blu.[/QUOTE]
Did you end up with a $10 SB :br: from the Amazon :br: exploit?

I got one with Pinnochio [sp?] if that's what you mean.

When did you send me a message, stone? I'm on my laptop right now.

[quote name='munch']I got one with Pinnochio [sp?] if that's what you mean.

[/QUOTE]
Same. I also got the $10 SB thinking I would make a quick extra $10 on a flip- mistake. I think it's like $15 new on eBay.

[quote name='munch']I got one with Pinnochio [sp?] if that's what you mean.

When did you send me a message, stone? I'm on my laptop right now.[/QUOTE]

Maybe 20 minutes ago.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do me a favor and ogle Karen O for me since she hates Texass, zewonebeerleft.[/QUOTE]

No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back