CK64 Went to Japan and all we got was this lousy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there was supposed to be this big Virtual Career Fair today through a CareerBuilder site but it ends up being just 6 companies and only 2 engineering firms (Dow Chemicals and Sunoco Oil/Gas). There was a mechanical engineering position at Dow I applied for but I didn't bother chatting with their rep.

Now to take my grandmother up the road to Georgetown to pick up her dentures.

Then later tonight meet with the lady I am going to house sit for.

[quote name='manthing']Damn, 1/3 of the Game Crazy stores are gonna close[/QUOTE]

Didn't they already close 1/3 of them? Or am I thinking of another chain?

Any idea when they're gonna start clearing out, if at all?

[quote name='Number83']Didn't they already close 1/3 of them? Or am I thinking of another chain?

Any idea when they're gonna start clearing out, if at all?[/QUOTE]

They might have before this new round. I know there are less GCs up here than there were 4-5 years ago.

And they are gonna close those 200 stores by end of October

[quote name='flowery']Well there was supposed to be this big Virtual Career Fair today through a CareerBuilder site but it ends up being just 6 companies and only 2 engineering firms (Dow Chemicals and Sunoco Oil/Gas). There was a mechanical engineering position at Dow I applied for but I didn't bother chatting with their rep.

Now to take my grandmother up the road to Georgetown to pick up her dentures.

Then later tonight meet with the lady I am going to house sit for.[/QUOTE]
They had a career fair at my school last week, it was useless. I was surprised to find out that waffle house requires at least a 2 year degree to manage a restaurant.:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hayley from Paramore looked :drool: on Conan last night...they also sounded pretty damn good.[/QUOTE]

Does he address what happened to him during Friday's taping that he had to go to the hospital?

Gah its blocked here. Thanks though. I'll check it out at home.

(also you coulda had me there .. I didn't think to check to see if it went to a CAG member's profile until after I clicked it :lol:)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Dang. Garnet's leaving 1up for Shacknews/Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

His flip flopping and objective-defiant disorder on ListenUp will be missed.

[quote name='Maklershed']Does he address what happened to him during Friday's taping that he had to go to the hospital?[/QUOTE]

I missed Friday's show and most of last nights. It's on my DVR, so I'll check it out later. My friend here told me he did a skit with Terry Hatcher, where they were running, and as they came back to the stage, he slipped and hit the back of his head pretty bad...after that he was out of it, couldn't read, couldn't answer basic questions so he was sent to the hospital.

[quote name='Maklershed']Gah its blocked here. Thanks though. I'll check it out at home.

(also you coulda had me there .. I didn't think to check to see if it went to a CAG member's profile until after I clicked it :lol:)[/QUOTE]

Gotta keep you guessing.

[quote name='zewone']http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=38913[/QUOTE]

That actually looks like a pretty good collection overall. I wish it came out on that Ultimate Collection though. I still gotta get that for Comix Zone.

[quote name='Maklershed']His flip flopping and objective-defiant disorder on ListenUp will be missed.[/QUOTE]
This might be the end of ListenUp:

[quote name='David "The Funisher" Ellis']The current plan is to do one last podcast with Garnett, John and myself last week. Hopefully I'll have more to say about future podcast plans then. To be honest I'm not sure what we'll do with the show going forward. I haven't had a chance to talk with John since the sale of What They Play last week so I don't know what his future plans are. I do know that I want to continue doing a podcast, but I don't know what form it would take at this stage. I have some ideas that I hope to be able to follow through on that would offer (what I think) would be a unique take on the standard 4 guys and a mic gaming podcast. Throughout this transitional process I'll try to be as open and honest with you guys as I can. This is a tough blow as I'm getting tired of losing my friends from the office.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']Gotta keep you guessing.

That actually looks like a pretty good collection overall. I wish it came out on that Ultimate Collection though. I still gotta get that for Comix Zone.[/QUOTE]

The Japanese version is superior since it comes with the Streets of Rage trilogy instead of Vectorman 1 & 2. I wish we would have got that.

earthwormjim580.jpg

Must . . .not . . . get . . .hopes . . . up.
. . . bonus "Big Bruty" level that was featured in the Sega CD and PC-
(bites lip, tears up)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The 'Sonic's Mega Drive collection' is region free, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the Sonic Gems Collection.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']T. Hawk vs Juri
Dudley confirmed

44785264.jpg
[/QUOTE]That's a really, really old photoshop from when SFIV was announced for consoles. :lol:

Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't see what is so funny about wanting to post here without being harassed. Whatever, i'm done being baited into these retarded arguments.

I'd like to be involved with the conversation munch, but for whatever reason you and stoneface insist on being assholes. Is it because i haven't jumped on the Linkin hating bandwagon yet?[/QUOTE]You can talk to me, buddy! We can have our own neat conversations without these bullies pushing you around. :cool:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
earthwormjim580.jpg

Must . . .not . . . get . . .hopes . . . up.
(bites lip, tears up)[/QUOTE]

I hear you! But the 1994 version still looks like it holds up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That's a really, really old photoshop from when SFIV was announced for consoles. :lol:

Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk
[/QUOTE]

ahahaha

I wish I knew why I keep selecting the rainbow/silhouette TB:RB gamerpic, but I keep getting the black and white logo one displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back