CK64 Went to Japan and all we got was this lousy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Don't facilitate DarthPuma, temp.[/QUOTE]
But nothing will bring me more joy than taking what little money he has so he can be a pirate.

:???:#-o

500x_pop_10508_1-Full.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone here watch Californication? That one college girl introduced in episode 2 has some :drool: titties.[/QUOTE]
Eva Amurri? That's Susan Sarandon's daughter...and yes, the titties look to be inherited from her mom.

[quote name='zewone']You don't have a 120GB already, Casey?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the elite comes with a 50 dollar rebate so it only cost me 225. After I sell the hard drive I should recoup some more money. In the end it was just a cheaper way of going than just getting the arcade.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Eva Amurri? That's Susan Sarandon's daughter...and yes, the titties look to be inherited from her mom.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's her. Her face is OK, but damn that body is killer. She's playing a stripper on the show, and they already confirmed that she sets them free on a future episode. You a fan of the show?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, that's her. Her face is OK, but damn that body is killer. She's playing a stripper on the show, and they already confirmed that she sets them free on a future episode. You a fan of the show?[/QUOTE]
Fan of big titties.

Got my shipping refund, no PS3, and apparently the tracking number they gave me doesn't even exist in their system. Super :cool:.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']But nothing will bring me more joy than taking what little money he has so he can be a pirate.[/QUOTE]

I really would rather not have to purchase one, but if I don't find someone to let me borrow it I'll shoot you a pm.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I must partake in that 360 elite deal from Dell. Thanks trashmandu/kkkasey.[/QUOTE]

Now you'll have two back up 360s in your closet.

Partake! Partake! Partake!

:whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Gooooohastings![/QUOTE]

I'm really hoping to get a job there when I turn 17. I love the hell out of that place.

Those NFS: Shift commercials make the game look pretty tight, but I'm still skeptical since it's a sim racer. Giving the demo a go on Thursday for sure.

[quote name='darthbudge']You are not 17, Puma? For some reason I thought you were like a month older than me...[/QUOTE]

Nope, I turn 17 on November 15.
__
Windows 7 is really, really slick. I love the new taskbar.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']LP: If you like PGR or Grid, Shift is that kind of a sim racer.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get into PGR, GRID was doable in the beginning, then it pissed me off...DiRT2 is awesome, but I still sorta suck at it. I hope I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back