cK's Trade List (Xbox 360, DS,PC)

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']CML for Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Thanks![/quote]

Sorry I didn't see any PC or Xbox 360 that I am want.

c ml for

Top Spin 2
Fight Night Round 3 (no manual, I bought it used)
Oblivion Collector's Edition
NBA 2K7
Madden 07
Ninety-Nine Nights
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Perfect Dark Zero
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2

Tomb Raider Legends
King Kong

Do you want Smackdown for the Xbox 360? I like to get NBA 2K7 and PD: Zero from you, I would obviously chip in some cash too. Please let me know. Thanks :)

TC

[quote name='swetooth9']
some of the DS games are reserved for my higher wants;)[/quote]

Do any of my games qualify for your higher wants? Cuz you have a two DS games that I'd like.

[quote name='TonyC']Do you want Smackdown for the Xbox 360? I like to get NBA 2K7 and PD: Zero from you, I would obviously chip in some cash too. Please let me know. Thanks :)

TC[/quote]

I didn't really like the demo when I played it, do you have any other 360 games youd like to trade?

[quote name='cknewdeal']I didn't really like the demo when I played it, do you have any other 360 games youd like to trade?[/QUOTE]

I only own 2 games, lol, I use Gamerang for renting games. Thanks for the quick reply and niceness, I appreciate it. Have a good night!!

TC

[quote name='cknewdeal']Do any of my games qualify for your higher wants? Cuz you have a two DS games that I'd like.[/quote]

not exactly..but which DS games were you intersted in anyway?

if you still have SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT i will trade for my copy of CoH or Company of Heroes for PC its Basically Brand new cause its in Mint condition...Also i will trade HALO PC with it if you want(also mint condition with no scratches)...

also i will give you free a 48hour tial code for proof that i am legit and not a scammer cause i'm new.

Fight Night Round 3
Madden 07
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Sealed)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

ill trade u scarface for the PC BRAND NEW for one of these titels

bread's done
Back